Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hi Bashir and Crew

Finally read all posts here -- took me a few days. Very interesting!

Thank you, Bashir, for sharing what you're developing. Generous of you.

I believe I have the latest set of Rules in text form. Do I need to subscribe to the autotrader emails in order to get updates to the latest approach - or is the autotrader just the approach in automated form?

Hi Bashir,

Thanks m8 for all the hard programwork you did for us.
I really like this version becuase of the +10 and then move stop to BE. I'm going to give this system a try tomorrow.
Do you know if i can test this also on some other contracts then the YM? Or do i need to change things in the code?

If the autotrader enters a long for example and i go out manually, will it go short after it gets a sellsignal for that car? Or does it recognize that there is no car to sell then...

~Sebastian

Hi sebastian,
Do you use the auto trader with the IB ? I want to give it a shot too.
Will c you tomorrow on skype - getting too much work at my job these days - will take a few days off. I am guessing I should email Bashir to get the latest verson.
Lemme know.

Regards
Joker

Hi sebastian,
Do you use the auto trader with the IB ? I want to give it a shot too.
Will c you tomorrow on skype - getting too much work at my job these days - will take a few days off. I am guessing I should email Bashir to get the latest verson.
Lemme know.

Regards
Joker

Hi Jokepie,

Yes i use the autotrader on IB it works great.
i'll giude you during the process...
See you tomorrow, i'll be on skype.

~Sebastian

i had a whipsaw day today.. how did autotrader do?

The room trader dident do well, cause of whipsaw, its just a demo so i dont really expect good results from it.My own trader dide -32 today.

Had 2 stopouts and 1 winner. There was zero volume today as most traders are taking the day of because of christmas, as i am using a tickchart,and with that low volume it was not really working the way it was meant to be .Either way, -32 is not a bigdeal.
Made 270 the day before :cheesy:

Im guessing tomorow will be the same , with low volume and spiky, but its very interesting to try testing it on days like these.

I belive sebastian (bapovs) dide well andmade around 50ticks manually if i am not mistaken:!:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Jokepie,

Yes i use the autotrader on IB it works great.
i'll giude you during the process...
See you tomorrow, i'll be on skype.

~Sebastian

Use the room trader as a test only guys, only sim please as it got some major flaws and will get whipsawed when marked is ranging.

I will sooon release my own to u guys very soon, that one is much more stable and dont jump the gun on every little wiggle and will not get you into a trade if there is no movement or sideways marked.

Today was the second loosing day for my own trader.
Tottal ticks made : 3320 ticks
Tottaly ticks lost : 112 ticks.

The tottal profit for december is so far : 16600 usd trading 2 contracts.
2 loosing days. I think it averages around 6-7 trades a day.

With the added scalper i think the number will jump to 60-80 trades, scalping for 10ticks and using 10tick stops, using tickcharts.

Wonder how January will, hopefully better :clap:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir and Crew

Finally read all posts here -- took me a few days. Very interesting!

Thank you, Bashir, for sharing what you're developing. Generous of you.

I believe I have the latest set of Rules in text form. Do I need to subscribe to the autotrader emails in order to get updates to the latest approach - or is the autotrader just the approach in automated form?

The autotrader is send to everyone in my mailing list, send me a email to [email protected] and i will add you to that list. THe room trader that is traded right now is a demo and not working that well, so dont do anything live with it, my private trader will be out soon, so you guys can use that. And when you fell safe using it, then u can go live if that is what u want.It will be on sim as default, when anyone is ready to take it live, they just ask for a live version, and it will be mailed to them,for free of course.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Use the room trader as a test only guys, only sim please as it got some major flaws and will get whipsawed when marked is ranging.

I will sooon release my own to u guys very soon, that one is much more stable and dont jump the gun on every little wiggle and will not get you into a trade if there is no movement or sideways marked.

With the added scalper i think the number will jump to 60-80 trades, scalping for 10ticks and using 10tick stops, using tickcharts.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

I have sent you my email to be added to the mailing list - hopefully I can change it to trade stocks and will share the results with the group - I am sure - this system will bring good results especiallly the scalper. I can imagine it doing "cha Ching" 24*7 .. lol

Thank you so much !
Guru

Merry Xmas all...:D

Attachments

• xmas_chart.jpg
    xmas_chart.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 231
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year, and its been a pleasure to get to know you all :)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Merry X-mas to all our fellow traders out there and i want to thank everyone on this thread who has been of value for me and to others.
Especially Bashir Naimy, Thank you for opening the door for us and give us another perspective on the YM.
Wish you all the best Bashir.

cheers guys
:drunk:

Bashir, could you explain this a little more for me. I dont understand completely.

2:Go short at market when when the first 1min bar closes below the last ema.
If the 1min is oversold by the time you want to go market, let the price break the last
ema and then do a retracement on the 1min charts 10ema.

This is a wonderful thread started by Bashir. Like the 3 wise men and the 3 monkeys, Bashir sees only the good in us, speaks only good things about everyone, and loves doing only good analysis in the market. Like the wise men he has offered everyone some wonderful gifts here.

I for one will do everything I can to put it to good use in 2009!

Merry Xmas and an Abundant New Year to you Bashir and all your merry men and women on this thread.

Thank You

Ballyom
Stewart

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year, and its been a pleasure to get to know you all :)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

And you Bashir, and to the rest of the guys that have been replying to this wonderful thread

Merry Xmas and a happy new year :)

And you Bashir, and to the rest of the guys that have been replying to this wonderful thread

Merry Xmas and a happy new year :)

Merry Christmas to Bashir and all the good souls in this thread.. !!
Have a great New years full of "cha Chings"

Guru:party:

Bashir, could you explain this a little more for me. I dont understand completely.

2:Go short at market when when the first 1min bar closes below the last ema.
If the 1min is oversold by the time you want to go market, let the price break the last
ema and then do a retracement on the 1min charts 10ema.

What it means is this:

Go short at marked(means you just short at marked and you will get first available price)

1:When the 1min bar on the 1min chart closes below the 10ema on the 1minchart thats when you short.YOu dont use limits or anything just go marked.
YOu can only do this if the 1min charts slow stochastics is still not oversold,if it's oversold you dont do this.Its oversold if the lines on the slow stochastics are below the lower line.There are horizontel lines on your stochastics, one is on the upside and one on the downside. SO if the 2 moving lines are above its overbought and if its below then its oversold. Please read up on the stochastics and how that works.

So if imagine the 1min bar on the 1min chart closes below the 10ema onthe 1minchart, and slow stochastics are oversold, then u cant do marked, you then wait for the price to do a pullback back to the 10ema it just broke and go short a few ticks from it.
A pullback is when price goes down and then goes up alittle and then continues the move down.

I dont know how i can explain this any better, but if u are in the room, ask me there and i will explain there.

WIth kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Now stop trolling the forum and enjoy this day with your friends and families,and talk you all on friday :clap:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::jester::jester::jester::jester::clap::clap::clap:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir. you must be driving____ LAMBORGHINI /????????:cheesy:
YouTube - lamborgini
Vit.

Last edited:
Now stop trolling the forum and enjoy this day with your friends and families,and talk you all on friday :clap:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::jester::jester::jester::jester::clap::clap::clap:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hello Bashir and all fellow traders.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!
All the best wishes! May all your wishes continue to come true1
Stay healthy, happy, and wealthy!
May God Bless you!
Sincerely,
Vit.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: