Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Bashir. you must be driving____ LAMBORGHINI /????????:cheesy:
YouTube - lamborgini
Vit.

I wish i dide m8, i would never buy a car that expensive, it would fell like that waste to be honest paying a fortune for a car, i could buy a house for that money :cheesy:

I am driving a Silver 2008 BMW X3 and i am more then happy with that car, not to big and not to small, a nice things in betwen.

If i would spend much money i would start a telecommunication company for next generation wireless internett, thats on of my big dreams. But very capital intensive,maybe someday ;)

Better get some sleep, getting really tired, ate to much food i think :eek:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir

Best of the season to you. Nice to find you here and doing prosperous. You are a rare combination, one who is both passionate, and generous. I hope to locate you in the new year to follow your progress. If you get a chance perhaps you could point me to the room you are trading out of. Thanks

Cheers from some of the guys at puretick. Mike, just yesterday, was asking about you.

Timmer

Last edited:
Hi Bashir

Best of the season to you. Nice to find you here and doing prosperous. You are a rare combination, one who is both passionate, and generous. I hope to locate you in the new year to follow your progress. If you get a chance perhaps you could point me to the room you are trading out of. Thanks

Cheers from some of the guys at puretick. Mike, just yesterday, was asking about you.

Timmer

Hi Timmer, good to hear from you, say hi to everyone in the room from me.
Its been a busy time for me, been busy trading and busy creating an autotrader that basicly takes my manuall method and automates it. I have created alittle program for the sierracharts that does excatly that with really impressive results.So far i have just released a light version of it to everyone here on the forum and in the room i trade.
I will in a few days release my own private trader , just need to add a scalper to it and lock the sourcecode and then it will be handed out to everybody.

But if you want to try out my first light version send me a version to [email protected] and i will send you a copy, and when i release my new version i will also send it to you.

I hope you are doing well with your trading, and if any of the guys in the room are interested in this light version then just let them contact me or just forward the files to them. I told Cajun about it , but he dident show any interest, i guess he dont want to loose users :cheesy:

Anyways m8, its really nice to hear from you and let me know if there is ANYHTING i can do to help you with. I still got some nice pearls of trading methods hiden in my safe :D More thenhappy to help you out if you want to.

Here is the link to the room btw:
Chat Groups Paltalk

Keep me informed about your progress and hopefully we will talk some day.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

For everybody else, i am still mailing the autotrader for sierra still.
So if you are interested in the trader, and the next trader that will be released very soon for FREE.Then send me a email to [email protected] and i will send you a copy, and when the main autotrader is done i will mail that one as well to everyone in my list.

Anyone who wants to join our little crazy group, then you can find use here trading the YM.Those who trade the ES are also welcome,everyone forthat matter,if u are interested in trading.

Chat Groups Paltalk

With kind regards
bashir Naimy

hey guys, i think i may need a little help here. i just switched over to sierra charts from esignal. i just downloaded the newest version of sierra charts, transferred those 2 files over to where i needed to. i opened sierra charts, loaded the chart book and 3 charts of ibm opened up. i loaded up my INteractive Brokers feed and i can see its set on simulation on sierra charts. few questions.. do i need to manipulate any of the time settings on the charts? i'm seeing 3 ibm charts now after i opened the 3 charts. are all the ema's and everything all setup and everything? and how do i load it up to start autotrading in the morning? thanks and sorry for the questions

hey guys, i think i may need a little help here. i just switched over to sierra charts from esignal. i just downloaded the newest version of sierra charts, transferred those 2 files over to where i needed to. i opened sierra charts, loaded the chart book and 3 charts of ibm opened up. i loaded up my INteractive Brokers feed and i can see its set on simulation on sierra charts. few questions.. do i need to manipulate any of the time settings on the charts? i'm seeing 3 ibm charts now after i opened the 3 charts. are all the ema's and everything all setup and everything? and how do i load it up to start autotrading in the morning? thanks and sorry for the questions

Hi, when you copy both files to your datafolder you open sierra and open room chartbook.You should see the YMH9 on the charts, NOT IBM.Unless you changed it manually to IBM and want to trade that stock. The 3 charts is everything you need,when you open the chartbook the automated system kicks in right away, thats why i recommond you start it 09:40 usa central time, about 10mins after marked have opened, so u dont get chopped up. When you open the chartbook btw, the workbook should also pop up, it looks like a excel page.

Rememeber this autotrader is just a samle and will get alittle chopped up now and then , the main system will autostart at the correct time and stop at the right time as well. ANd will not be getting killed in sideways markeds.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Happy Xmas Bnaimy :)

Quick question, what do you mean by "the main system will autostart at the correct time and stop at the right time as well. ANd will not be getting killed in sideways markeds"

isnt the main system the one you provided to all people who emailed you? Sorry for the stipid question.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I know these must be recurrent questions here, but I lost myself trying to find the answers.

I am a Brazilian trader, and used to trade only our minis... due to some changes on my work (I am an ophthalmologist) I will have less time to pay attention to the graphics, so I am considering very seriously the possibility of trading an autotrader system.

What was an interest to bring this trading system to my market became a real interest on operating the system itself on the USA market.

Said that, I would like to know what are the brokers you would recommend me. It should have a demo account so I can test the TS before I send the real money, because our laws to send money outside Brazil are very complicated. I have already signed for the Sierra Carts.

Best Regards

Jordao

Happy Xmas Bnaimy :)

Quick question, what do you mean by "the main system will autostart at the correct time and stop at the right time as well. ANd will not be getting killed in sideways markeds"

isnt the main system the one you provided to all people who emailed you? Sorry for the stipid question.

Thanks

The main autotrader witch is my bread and butter and making me a great deal of tick consintently have not yett been released. The current release is a very basic trader and does okey, but does not have the more advance futures. That one will be released very soon to everybody in my mailing list, and nobody outside the mailing list will get that one. Unless you mail me and ask to be in the mailing list.

The main trader have these extra funktions:

1:Have a build in scalper that maximize profits, will even on very choppy and sideways markeds give a fair amount of good trades, when the main method is not taking the small moves.

2:Have a buildt in mechanism that makes it ride the sideways/choppy markeds with easy and only take the big movers. Have very few loosing trades.

3:Is 100% C++ code and different markeds will be capped, with that i mean this.
For the YM the limit is set to 30 people for live trading, more then that and fills will
be a problem. For the ES the cap is 700 people live. When the main trader is available,
Only a sim version will be available first , when that person decide that he wants to go live, he would need to let me know and he will recive a live trader,and i will add him tothe live traders list. That way i can keep a tight controll on who trades what, so that the traders dont mess it up for each other,if to many traders trade 1 marked the fills will get bad.

4:And its alot more tweaked when it comes to the settings and users will also have the options of tweaking some settings pretty easly true the studies options.

5:You start the auotrader at 09:30 and its then fully automated, and will start trading from 09:40 and when the marked is in a place where its neither buy signal or sell signal, this is to prevent a trade at a top or bottom, we dont want toget caught in a bad trade.
ANd the trader will also stop trading at 15:45,and stop taking anymore trades.

6:As we create new funktions to it and different ways of sqeezing the markeds for ticks, everyone in the mailing list will be keept up to date with new updates, its up to each person if they want to upgrade to the new version or just stick to what allready works.

So the version you have is a fairly okey autotrader, but its nothing compared to the main trader.

And a merry christmas to you to newt m8 :cheers:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I know these must be recurrent questions here, but I lost myself trying to find the answers.

I am a Brazilian trader, and used to trade only our minis... due to some changes on my work (I am an ophthalmologist) I will have less time to pay attention to the graphics, so I am considering very seriously the possibility of trading an autotrader system.

What was an interest to bring this trading system to my market became a real interest on operating the system itself on the USA market.

Said that, I would like to know what are the brokers you would recommend me. It should have a demo account so I can test the TS before I send the real money, because our laws to send money outside Brazil are very complicated. I have already signed for the Sierra Carts.

Best Regards

Jordao

I recommend you use Infinitybrokerage, they have low rates and very good and personal support. And are very helpfull. They also have a very good platform called transact that works really well with the autotrader. And yes they do have 30day trial so you can test their account and everything else.

I am using them myself, here is the link
--> Infinity Futures

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir

Thanks for replying to me :)

Another quick question, you mentioned the following:

"For the YM the limit is set to 30 people for live trading, more then that and fills will
be a problem. For the ES the cap is 700 people live. When the main trader is available, "

Are you saying that only 30 people can use your stratergy for the YM and for the ES only 700 people can use this ONLY when the main trader is available, I guess the main trader is you?

Thanks
Newt24

Hi Bashir

Thanks for replying to me :)

Another quick question, you mentioned the following:

"For the YM the limit is set to 30 people for live trading, more then that and fills will
be a problem. For the ES the cap is 700 people live. When the main trader is available, "

Are you saying that only 30 people can use your stratergy for the YM and for the ES only 700 people can use this ONLY when the main trader is available, I guess the main trader is you?

Thanks
Newt24

When the main trader(I mean the private version of the trader that is not released yett)
is released the YM cap will be 30 and the ES will be 700, you are correct.If the YM is all full then others can trade the ES as its identical to the YM just higher valued.

So put it simply,when the new autotrader is released:

1:Only 30 people are allowed to trade live on the YM(no exceptions)-> more then 30 will be a problem
2:Only 700 people are allowed to trade live on the ES(no exceptions)-> more then 700 will cause to much slippage

I will try to port this program to work on tradestation and metatrader and ninjatrader, as i know alot of people are using those platforms and markeds.

The program will only work on YM and ES so far, i will add new futures,currency and stocks markeds as people request, i dont want it to be open to everything right from the box, as i dont want it to screw up the fills.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks for the answer.

How do you integrate the IB with the SierraCharts? Or are you using just the IB plataform?

And just to clarify my ideas... The ES must be a biggest market, because you will let more people to use the system. Why do you trade the YM instead of the ES? Rates? Brokerage?

Regards

Jordao

Thanks for the answer.

How do you integrate the IB with the SierraCharts? Or are you using just the IB plataform?

And just to clarify my ideas... The ES must be a biggest market, because you will let more people to use the system. Why do you trade the YM instead of the ES? Rates? Brokerage?

Regards

Jordao

You dont need the IB platform, u just choose IB in the sierralist and use the IB username and password and then it will work just fine. The autotrader dont use the platform, and i am myself using transact platform from infinitybrokerage.

I trade the YM because its soemthing i have been trading for a long time, and i dont see no reason to be going to to the ES unless i am trading +100 contracts. The YM and the ES are the same, its just more volume and the ES is priced higher.

Yes, i allow more traders on the ES because its a biggest marked and with alot more volume.

The autotrader will work with these :
1:OpenEcry
2:Interactive brokers
3:Transct --------> I recommend this one, its the fastest platfom and will give best fills
4:HotSpotFx
5:Ameritrade
6:CTS

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I will try to port this program to work on tradestation and metatrader and ninjatrader, as i know alot of people are using those platforms and markeds.

The program will only work on YM and ES so far, i will add new futures,currency and stocks markeds as people request, i dont want it to be open to everything right from the box, as i dont want it to screw up the fills.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir that sounds like a plan..
happy holidays !!
happy trading !!

You dont need the IB platform, u just choose IB in the sierralist and use the IB username and password and then it will work just fine. The autotrader dont use the platform, and i am myself using transact platform from infinitybrokerage.

I trade the YM because its soemthing i have been trading for a long time, and i dont see no reason to be going to to the ES unless i am trading +100 contracts. The YM and the ES are the same, its just more volume and the ES is priced higher.

Yes, i allow more traders on the ES because its a biggest marked and with alot more volume.

The autotrader will work with these :
1:OpenEcry
2:Interactive brokers
3:Transct --------> I recommend this one, its the fastest platfom and will give best fills
4:HotSpotFx
5:Ameritrade
6:CTS

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Oh... Now I can see the light... hehe

The autotrader does not use the plataform... it will be integrated to it, but not directly into it. Is that right? Is this Transact the plataform you get when you open te account at IB (I suppose it is the Infinity AT account)?

What are the costs to trade the YM and the ES? Is there any minimum value to transfer to the account and start trading them?

Regards

Jordao

Hi, when you copy both files to your datafolder you open sierra and open room chartbook.You should see the YMH9 on the charts, NOT IBM.Unless you changed it manually to IBM and want to trade that stock. The 3 charts is everything you need,when you open the chartbook the automated system kicks in right away, thats why i recommond you start it 09:40 usa central time, about 10mins after marked have opened, so u dont get chopped up. When you open the chartbook btw, the workbook should also pop up, it looks like a excel page.

Rememeber this autotrader is just a samle and will get alittle chopped up now and then , the main system will autostart at the correct time and stop at the right time as well. ANd will not be getting killed in sideways markeds.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

thanks bashir. happy holidays