Hello from a professional trader to T2W and all its users

Hi Dylan,

There's no mechanism for separating out members into the groups you outline so that you only deal with the ones you deem to be serious. The best you can do is post your material here and, if you're bombarded with posts and PMs from people you don't wish to engage with - then you're free to ignore them.

I'm actually doing my best to help you stay on the right side of the Mods. Please understand that you are the latest in a VERY long line of people who said exactly the same things as you're saying. Nearly all of them turned out to be ne'er-do-wells who did not have the best interests of our members at heart - in spite of their protestations to the contrary. If you're different to those who've gone before you, you'll need to earn the trust and respect of members. And the best way to do that is to follow my advice.
Tim.

I did give that some thought and going more into it I have tried adding the members I mentioned to my friends list in order to target them better though it appears there is much more reach in the forum itself, while I can ignore them not responding on top of negative comments puts doubt in the newbies who are trying to learn and confuses those who actually don't know much about the markets. I can absolutely appreciate the fact that you have had people come onto your platform acting as if they are just helping out when they were actually selling things and I would be more than happy to send you a conversation I had with one of the members who added me on skype that was interested in my training who actually could not believe that I was offering it for free. He even insisted sharing his profit with me if my techniques worked, to which I also insisted that it was free. Let me explain why before you start thinking Im crazy giving away my service, the way I see it if I do build a relationship with the people here and help them succeed they will spread the word about what I am about which yes could bring me future business from people not on your platform that they may know, which I think is quite fair. I am helping people to make money for free without advertising my business and in the process building relationships and foundations for future business to come.

I do understand that most people are skeptical of educators though all the people I usually train trade with our brokers so I earn when they are successful on top of the fact that I enjoy teaching people how to make money rather than staring at my charts all day.

Did you just gloss over the fact that you also earn from your brokers when your prodigy is unsuccessful at trading?

This post has scam written all over it, you must have gone to the forexmospherian school of writing extremely lengthy posts of utter gobsh1te.

:whistling

Did you just gloss over the fact that you also earn from your brokers when your prodigy is unsuccessful at trading?

He did not suggest using real brokers. If we lose we don't lose anything. If we win, he doesn't gain anything. So I think he is genuine. He also advises following the trend, which in my view is very sound and professional.

I will post my indicators soon when I see the best place to post it and provided I am allowed to. I look forward to assisting any aspiring trader with my knowledge and look forward to reading more of this posts on this forum

Excellent Dylan(y)

Also if you can post live calls, so I can learn better:)

This post has scam written all over it, you must have gone to the forexmospherian school of writing extremely lengthy posts of utter gobsh1te.

:whistling

Another unsuccessful trader who cant hack it criticising those who have. I wondered when your type would have something to say. As I said in my message to Tim I aim to build relationships with everyone who I help succeed and also mentioned that I have offered my training that they can use on their current trading platform, not one I get any remuneration from so your post is not poorly thought through but completely inaccurate as well. While I benefit from winning and losing trades on clients I refer to a platform the traders on here have now got free access to my training that they can use on a demo or live account on whichever platform they choose. I would thank you kindly to take into consideration the full conversation and think about the posts you write before you do so in future as it does make you look bad. However if you are indeed looking for a solid technique to use that works as this is what I use then by all means you can have access to it as well. Provided this is also the last of your criticism.

He did not suggest using real brokers. If we lose we don't lose anything. If we win, he doesn't gain anything. So I think he is genuine. He also advises following the trend, which in my view is very sound and professional.

Hi Joe,
Thank you for replying to the comment made here. It really is much appreciated and I look forward to seeing a review from you as well as others who try out my techniques as well.

Excellent Dylan(y)

Also if you can post live calls, so I can learn better:)

Hi Metatrader.
Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately I do not post signals for two reasons. 1 the time it takes me to send the signal, then the time it takes for you to see it and copy it would be too great for the opening and closing of a position and the way I trade those periods of time could yield a completely different result to myself, and 2 I cannot benefit from it now or in the future. I do hope that you find my methods successful though and look forward to hearing your feedback on it...

Hi Metatrader.
Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately I do not post signals for two reasons. 1 the time it takes me to send the signal, then the time it takes for you to see it and copy it would be too great for the opening and closing of a position and the way I trade those periods of time could yield a completely different result to myself, and 2 I cannot benefit from it now or in the future. I do hope that you find my methods successful though and look forward to hearing your feedback on it...

It's ok Dylan. I never intended to copy your trades – it's my way of assessing someone's trading abilities on a public forum.

I've noticed in your profile about scalping being you preferred trading style and ETX as your preferred broker. So far as I remember they were not happy with scalping when I used them (I think it was in their t&c at that time). Are they ok with scalping nowadays?

Do you use some other broker for scalping?

Thanks

Last edited:
It's ok Dylan. I never intended to copy your trades – it's my way of assessing someone's trading abilities on a public forum.

I've noticed in your profile about scalping being you preferred trading style and ETX as your preferred broker. So far as I remember they were not happy with scalping when I used them (I think it was in their t&c at that time). Are they ok with scalping nowadays?

Do you use some other broker for scalping?

Thanks

Hi Meta, I see, and completely understand. Though ones trading abilities is one thing, their students abilities are another. I have met many people capable of completing a task that are incapable of teaching it, which is my real purpose here. I am sure that many of you have been taught by a broker in the past who has shown you their success in person or in their history and upon trying their techniques found that they didn't work. This is not because they are unsuccessful as I am sure you already know but their method to delivering the techniques and training may not have worked for you and the small pointers about what to do that become so second nature to a professional do not get taught because they are not consciously thought about. This is why I have decided to offer my teaching because I believe I have a method not only working but working for those who learn it. You are right though as I recall there was mention of positions held for less than either 3 or 5 minutes. If you were getting in and out in very short time frames ETX would have had a problem with it as with many brokers out there. For example there are traders who will get in and out of positions within a minute or two, what I do is technically scalping though I hold the trade for much longer, anywhere from 10 minutes to 45 minutes at times which I never had a problem with on ETX and neither did the clients I sent there although yes I do use other brokers now.

You are right though as I recall there was mention of positions held for less than either 3 or 5 minutes. If you were getting in and out in very short time frames ETX would have had a problem with it as with many brokers out there. For example there are traders who will get in and out of positions within a minute or two, what I do is technically scalping though I hold the trade for much longer, anywhere from 10 minutes to 45 minutes at times which I never had a problem with on ETX and neither did the clients I sent there although yes I do use other brokers now.

I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole - it's beyond me how can you scalp successfully with such brokers

I have been a trader professionally since 2009 where I worked for a company teaching people how to trade before eventually going on my own. I decided to join a few forums and put together a short manual covering all the indicators I use personally, what to set them to and how they work. You would think that people would be grateful for the knowledge though you won't believe how much criticism it was met with especially when I mentioned what I made.

I would just like to say that going through some of the posts on this forum I can already say that the members here give me new hope to forums and it appears like most people posting actually want to learn and share their experiences and knowledge rather than meaningless dribble from bored and negative people who could never cut it in the forex game. What a breath of fresh air and I wish I had found it sooner.

I will post my indicators soon when I see the best place to post it and provided I am allowed to. I look forward to assisting any aspiring trader with my knowledge and look forward to reading more of this posts on this forum

Is there a Psychology aspect to your teaching?

I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole - it's beyond me how can you scalp successfully with such brokers

With their spreads on forex at fixed 0.8 and 1 pip they actually aren't bad especially when I am only aiming for around 10% per trade on margin.. But like I said I have not used them for a while and have moved to using brokers with lower floating spreads and faster execution times. Though etx is still in the top brokers list on latency... That has always been a good point on their platform.

Is there a Psychology aspect to your teaching?

Hi Oscar, there isn't actually because before you can learn how to be cool headed about trading you first need to master your strategy. I did however show in the last part of my training how you can trade successfully by setting targets and how low those targets actually need to be to build consistent returns on your capital. Most traders and even some new traders already know they need to be disciplined and detached emotionally to eliminate decisions made from fear or greed, on top of the fact that along with trade with the trend it is probably the most given advice in trading today. The problem most people have is that they think they need to make half or double their account in one day, mostly due to paying for their training they are psychological handicapped by the out of pocket mentality where they are down in funds and need to make it back as well as impatience. To be successful does not take much and to steadily make 2% a day as small as it may seem can show consistent and very noticeable growth on your account over months and years..

I look forward to seeing a review from you as well as others who try out my techniques as well.

I will sure to do a review as soon as someone uses you technique and then I do a copy trade on him.

I generally get no impression on things until I have money in the market.

But what you have got looks very good so far. All the good investment books have stated in no uncertain terms we must follow the trend. Since you do that too, that gives you credibility.

I will sure to do a review as soon as someone uses you technique and then I do a copy trade on him.

But what you have got looks very good so far. All the good investment books have stated in no uncertain terms we must follow the trend. Since you do that too, that gives you credibility.

This sure sounds like a double act to me.

Has a touch of Dr Jekyll and Hyde about it.

Wishing you and you and both of you too every success imaginable. (y)

I could be wrong as I often am in SBing... :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you Joe, though there is a lot more to it than just trend. Direction is one thing, catching a market at a turning point is what you want to do. That being said 3 of my indicators show trend including 1 showing trend strength so in a sense the trend does play a big part, though each indicator on its own shows very good entry and exit points.

This sure sounds like a double act to me.

Has a touch of Dr Jekyll and Hyde about it.

Wishing you and you and both of you too every success imaginable. (y)

I am no pro trader. Any semblance of relationship is entirely coincidental. Like I said I know very little of the technique here until I copy trade someone. I am up to my neck with things I need to do. So I really have no time to study any indicators myself.

Well said and glad to see you did. My training is available to everyone and I would love to see some good reviews on it here so please by all means take it for a spin on whichever account you have and see how it works for you. If there is anything on it you also have trouble with then please also feel free to message me.

Hi Dylan,
One of our Mods has deleted your other thread. The ethos of T2W is that it's free and open to all members. If you want to share your ideas and methodologies that's great - but please do so in this thread so that everyone has access. Please note that if you are merely here to drive traffic to your own site where you appear to be selling trading related products and services, then your stay at T2W is likely to be short lived. On that note, please read carefully the content of this post: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/new-trade2win/178190-vendors-please-read.html A good start would be to move the pages from your album to this thread as they are difficult to read and the images are not very clear.

I look forward to your contributions and learning how you use your blend of indicators to trade.
Tim.

Seller of BS again... come on it was so good start, pro trader, free stuff :cheesy:

Well said and glad to see you did. My training is available to everyone and I would love to see some good reviews on it here so please by all means take it for a spin on whichever account you have and see how it works for you. If there is anything on it you also have trouble with then please also feel free to message me.

Earlier in the thread you mentioned you would be posting the training (in the form of a powerpoint file I think ?).

If you post it on here (just click on attach files > Manage attachments) I would happily review it. You might have to save it as a pdf file to attach it however.

I think this would be the best way to move this thread into talking about trading facts.

I would certainly like to see what you are saying about trend strength.