Hello from a professional trader to T2W and all its users

Seller of BS again... come on it was so good start, pro trader, free stuff :cheesy:

Hey Gerry, if you read that whole conversation you would have seen that it was resolved and explained. I had posted about my training under another thread to which admin said I would need to post it all here giving all of you access to it and not just those on my connections list. I also mentioned how I have already uploaded it in my gallery for those who are actually trying to better their trading and not the likes of critics. Just because you are not on that list and have not had access to it does not mean that I am selling it. To me you get the guy who can do it, the guy who can and has done it(teacher) and the guy who cant(critic). I have no time for people who have no willingness to learn and feel they have the authority to criticize those who do or offer teachings to those who do.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread you mentioned you would be posting the training (in the form of a powerpoint file I think ?).

If you post it on here (just click on attach files > Manage attachments) I would happily review it. You might have to save it as a pdf file to attach it however.

I think this would be the best way to move this thread into talking about trading facts.

I would certainly like to see what you are saying about trend strength.

I have actually had to screen shot the manual as my ppt would not upload. I did want to keep the training in my gallery to avoid the comments of the wrong kinds of people though it appears I have had a few anyway. I am really not looking for reviews as I do this professionally and know that it works, though I would like a few traders and new to trading individuals to try out the systems and leave their remarks on it here for the rest of the individuals on here to see how good it is. Having broken down the indicators in an easy to understand illustration there really is no reason that anyone should be losing using it unless they are not following it correctly so I am actually going to post if for you all. Please again feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 252
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 205
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 189
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg