Heads Up - ETX 100 quid

Guys, I took the £100 to over £200 then trades started getting stopped out at wrong prices !! - I called up and the guy told me he had "manually closed me out at wrong price" - he said my account had triggered through to the trading desk as it was up too much % wise .....very dodgy. I don't think they want you to win.....

Take your £100 and run then.

If they are dodgy they just lost a hundred.

"RUN FOREST RUN" :cheesy:

im up to 220 ish, although too busy with my 'real' trading today. Gonna give the account to my mate who is interested in trading if i can get it over £300 ish. Must say, they haven't messed me around yet. Better than the likes of 'CMC' from memory, anyway.

Guys, I took the £100 to over £200 then trades started getting stopped out at wrong prices !! - I called up and the guy told me he had "manually closed me out at wrong price" - he said my account had triggered through to the trading desk as it was up too much % wise .....very dodgy. I don't think they want you to win.....

:LOL:

does anyone know of a Sbet company that doesn't start funny business if you are doing well ??...

does anyone know of a Sbet company that doesn't start funny business if you are doing well ??...

Your previous post made me smile as it only took hours (and a couple of hundred quid profit) for them to put you on dealer referall...

I've only ever used IG and FXCM and on reflection a lot of the 'complaints' I had early days re. IG were more to do with me and my poor trading skills. I guess in some respects I've been lucky in as much as I have stuck by the 2 companies I selected, yes I get odd spikes, yes I get slippage, yes the execution doesn't always happen on the button, yes the charts get sticky (on IG's) the lower down the TF I work... but overall they are as good as it gets.

I've built in a tw@t quotient now on all trades; for example other than the 5 pip trade cost (spread + stop) on EURO/USD I expect/anticipate the entry and exit cost to 'rob' me of 10-15% of the profit..and add the same to losses. :)

to be fair the ETX platform is nice on the eye and fairly quick to place trades. dealer referral is worrying though...

Well my free account now stands at £143.21

Just a note to say there are some extremely dangerous views on this thread with reference to this account being "risk free" as it is clearly not risk free.

So if you wake up one morning to find that your free £100 account has been wiped and in negative territory....don't say you were not warned !

Anyone taking this opportunity will hopefully know not to leave any bets open overnight!

Update.

Account flat now stands at £169.71 after a short gbp/usd trade today.

Anyone else updating or blown up or ?

Got as high as nearly £300 and now down to around the £200 mark again. All very wreckless though if im honest. Was supposed to give my account to a friend at around the £300 mark, but i got greedy!

I changed my mind. We're in a recession after all :LOL: Set up account this afternoon, no funds yet - how long did it take for the moeny to appear?

I changed my mind. We're in a recession after all :LOL: Set up account this afternoon, no funds yet - how long did it take for the moeny to appear?

24 hrs...just do minimum 50p
Every time you open a trade an automatic stop is applied 160 pips.....just set a limit and keep taking small profits until account grows into a usable amount...simples innit :)

24 hrs...just do minimum 50p
Every time you open a trade an automatic stop is applied 160 pips.....just set a limit and keep taking small profits until account grows into a usable amount...simples innit :)

Yep, i'll be doing 50p/pip eur/usd and maybe cable and i'm going to risk the whole account every trade. I'm either going to bust it or turn it into a good sum.

Guess who's holding overnight. Anyone busted yet? I'm going for the record of busting in the shortest time.

Guess who's holding overnight. Anyone busted yet? I'm going for the record of busting in the shortest time.

Not even started yet as ive had to be out most days with work.

ETX sent me a letter which i had to sign saying that if i wanted to remove any winning money from the account i had to send it back to comply with the FSA. F*ck me they got more confidence in me than i have.

Ged

Not even started yet as ive had to be out most days with work.

ETX sent me a letter which i had to sign saying that if i wanted to remove any winning money from the account i had to send it back to comply with the FSA. F*ck me they got more confidence in me than i have.

Ged

They called me today but I wasn't awake. I guess if I make a profit i'll call them. If I make losses - i'll call them once I bust and claim I didn't know what I was doing :LOL:

They called me today but I wasn't awake. I guess if I make a profit i'll call them. If I make losses - i'll call them once I bust and claim I didn't know what I was doing :LOL:

I spoke to a guy the other day just about me not being on the voters role.

Does anyone know how these chaps manage overnight positions?
Do they close the position and open again like IG INDEX or just leave it running like VDMGM .

Does anyone know how these chaps manage overnight positions?
Do they close the position and open again like IG INDEX or just leave it running like VDMGM .

FX positions run through the night. They charged me 26p for rollover on a 50p/pip trade.