Heads Up - ETX 100 quid

cool. thanks.
by the way, i 'think' its different minimum bet sizes for different instruments... some 50p per point, and some £1.

Thanks for pointing that out candles, I was too lazy to write all that, but I believe the majors are 50 pence

this would have been the first trade. Im gonna be only trading the dow and the s&p probably
Maybe i can send them this screenshot and they can put another £20 or so in my account for me :)

Attachments

• ex.JPG
    ex.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
this would have been the first trade. Im gonna be only trading the dow and the s&p probably
Maybe i can send them this screenshot and they can put another £20 or so in my account for me :)

am going to do the same, my only concern now is that you and gamma are going to do better than me! ;)

Candles,

Just intrigued at the "2 patterns found" on your NT screenshot. What does that signify.
I havent seen that on my NT.

Ged

I Don't think ceydababy's has his head up his ass more like someone else does!

Its a free ****ing bet.
Get your head out of your ass and use it.
Anyone with half a brain cell would know to use this opportunity with due dilligence!

Where does it say then that you cannot lose more than credit balance in the account ?

Where does it say then that you cannot lose more than credit balance in the account ?

Anyone who knows anything about trading will know that with such a small amount you do not trade long term. You do not open a position and leave it overnight or over the weekend.

God give me strength!!!!

Actually forgive me all the sootsayers are right
DO NOT TAKE THIS OFFER IT IS A CUNNING PLOY TO GET YOU TO DO A TRADE AND MAKE YOU BANKRUPT AND HOMELESS AND RID YOU OF ALL YOUR WORLDLY POSSESSIONS.

I REPEAT DO NOT ACCEPT THIS OFFER

This isn't for my benefit you numbnutz...it's for the newbies who may think there is no potential liability.

Candles,

Just intrigued at the "2 patterns found" on your NT screenshot. What does that signify.
I havent seen that on my NT.

Ged

I think its an 'indicator' that scans for various candletick patterns that one selects. I dont actually use it so not entirely sure. Its just a setting on my 'default' charts from when i first started using ninjatrader that i never bothered to change. I always chose the 'default' option when posting charts as ive often got lots of lines and rectangles/writing etc on my charts that i know if i posted, i'd get lots of questions that would take a whole to explain.

Hopefully the account is funded tomorrow. I thought early in the thread someone mentioned that they had to send a copy of their passport off, but i was never asked to?
Also, did anyone get a phonecall from them?

Wouldn't have missed much today anyway. Up about 3 points on my ES trading today, so nothing to write home about.

Last edited:
I think its an 'indicator' that scans for various candletick patterns that one selects. I dont actually use it so not entirely sure. Its just a setting on my 'default' charts from when i first started using ninjatrader that i never bothered to change. I always chose the 'default' option when posting charts as ive often got lots of lines and rectangles/writing etc on my charts that i know if i posted, i'd get lots of questions that would take a whole to explain.

Hopefully the account is funded tomorrow. I thought early in the thread someone mentioned that they had to send a copy of their passport off, but i was never asked to?
Also, did anyone get a phonecall from them?

Wouldn't have missed much today anyway. Up about 3 points on my ES trading today, so nothing to write home about.

Candles,

They only ask for your passport if they cant find you on the electoral role.

I got a quick call to confirm they opened the account.

you guys need to chill, maybe by accepting brutus's gift, if she's the one I met she's well worth him hanging out the back of you like a docked tail

Masqy needs some new shoes so I may very well be doing this. Which market has the smallest spread and which instrument can I bet the least per pip on?

So i can just get my free £100 account and then just make £30. withdraw it, and keep doing that for example? I might make them pay for my weekly beers! :)
has anyone withdrew any money yet usiing this offer?

I can't believe the naivety of some people. Of course it's too good to be true. The devil is waving a neon sign at you and saying come on into my gambling parlour. They obv want you to lose the ton and add more of your own money to lose or at the very least, get a new profitable client who pays the spread.

automatic stop of 40 pips on my ftse trade earlier. Any way to get rid of them? Account was funded this morning. im up to £116 :)

I can't believe the naivety of some people. Of course it's too good to be true. The devil is waving a neon sign at you and saying come on into my gambling parlour. They obv want you to lose the ton and add more of your own money to lose or at the very least, get a new profitable client who pays the spread.
lol

It's called due dilligence, try pulling your head out of your ass, if something appears to be too good to be true in the world of trading it normally is too good to be true.

Sorry Squire don't follow. They give me £100 of THEIR money to play with. If the platform is cack or they cheat me out of THEIR money then I won't play again. I don't see what due dilligence is required.

You probably carry out due dilligence on your Sainsburys bill to make sure you got the Buy one Get one Free on Flash Bleach. I however have far better things to do with my time.

This site is full of comedians. You aren't INVESTING ANYTHING, not even a NICKEL and I've got my head in my ass !!! LMFAO

Sorry Squire don't follow. They give me £100 of THEIR money to play with. If the platform is cack or they cheat me out of THEIR money then I won't play again. I don't see what due dilligence is required.

You probably carry out due dilligence on your Sainsburys bill to make sure you got the Buy one Get one Free on Flash Bleach. I however have far better things to do with my time.

This site is full of comedians. You aren't INVESTING ANYTHING, not even a NICKEL and I've got my head in my ass !!! LMFAO
How bad do you think slippage will be, unfilled orders, requotes..etc and then if you are able to consistently make profits how long do you think they will let that continue before they either put you on manual dealing or abruptly ask you to leave?

Personally those hours I spend wasting on ETX I could be either trading with a legitimate broker (Interactive Brokers) or spanking the monkey.

The crux of the point is this, the offer is blatantly designed to lure in newbies who ETX KNOW will lose, if they twig from your trading that you know your stuff do you seriously think they will pat you on the back and say "jolly well done old chap, you certainly took us for a ride, long may you continue to smear poo on our business model"

I don't think I'm the fool here.

Guys, I took the £100 to over £200 then trades started getting stopped out at wrong prices !! - I called up and the guy told me he had "manually closed me out at wrong price" - he said my account had triggered through to the trading desk as it was up too much % wise .....very dodgy. I don't think they want you to win.....