He is banned!!! He is not banned!!!

Can confirm the infraction point system... mine are all for "general rudeness"

(I choose to read this as "general lulziness")

but odt gone, thank ****... it's wonderful news....

So am I the sh1ttest regular member again now that he's gone? Awww.

I might start posting up my systems to fill the multi-thread void.

Actually, my good man, you're one of the best, for you aren't in denial...

Basically on t2w you have folks like me who make a living through trading, so can't delude themselves, folk like you who are **** traders, but are honest about themselves and for whatever reason are keeping track properly so see they ain't making money... then there's the other 98% ;)

ridiculous innit?

even elitejets is now becoming a trainer I think. As I've said a billion trillion times, training people as part of a proper legit grad scheme cost me at least fifty grand and possibly half a mil, caused me to go into nervous depression, and ****ed me up for a year... Indeed I still haven't hit my peak account balance (admittedly it's cause I'm withdrawing ludicrous amounts of money every month to pay for my stupid lifestyle [and now hope to hit said balance within the next 6 months by new focus], but still )

Be ****ing careful of anyone out to train... they either haven't done it before, they don't have a clue what they're doing, or they're stupid. Or they're stupid. If anyone my age interviews you then assume they're out to do their first grad scheme and won't do one again OR a **** trader and not someone you wanna learn from.

(Of course there are exceptions to this, but anyone with the intelligence not to need this disclaimer can evaluate everything for themselves... heck the person who taught me still occasionally takes people on ad hoc, and said person did over fifty billion notional yesterday, for an idea of their size...)

I'm gonna go.for his trial in January if he's got the balls to take on my extreme criticism. As you say regarding M*** though a bit of direction can't hurt a s*it trader so maybe I'll get something out of it. Still feel like I'm drowning when trying to decide what I think is gwarrnin in the markets and making trade decisions. I'm gonna try get free lessons from him after the trial in exchange for lessons in being black. Right up his street I think.

Example.

Trader_Dante: here we have x so I'd play it like y.

Me: no you're not dipping your shoulder enough when you walk. Not oozing enough coolness. Have you been eating mayonnaise again? I told you Encona pepper sauce only!

Last edited:
ridiculous innit?

even elitejets is now becoming a trainer I think. As I've said a billion trillion times, training people as part of a proper legit grad scheme cost me at least fifty grand and possibly half a mil, caused me to go into nervous depression, and ****ed me up for a year... Indeed I still haven't hit my peak account balance (admittedly it's cause I'm withdrawing ludicrous amounts of money every month to pay for my stupid lifestyle [and now hope to hit said balance within the next 6 months by new focus], but still )

Be ****ing careful of anyone out to train... they either haven't done it before, they don't have a clue what they're doing, or they're stupid. Or they're stupid. If anyone my age interviews you then assume they're out to do their first grad scheme and won't do one again OR a **** trader and not someone you wanna learn from.

(Of course there are exceptions to this, but anyone with the intelligence not to need this disclaimer can evaluate everything for themselves... heck the person who taught me still occasionally takes people on ad hoc, and said person did over fifty billion notional yesterday, for an idea of their size...)

LOL, I am not training anyone. There are guys out there who are much better teachers and I was lucky to have them teach me.

PS - I know you are waiting for me to do you a favour, but no more spreading stories about me, you have my attention now.

Indeed, I am busily preparing my 'Breakeven Daytrading' system priced at $4.50 where you are guaranteed to make your money back within 2 years or a full money back guarantee.

You don't trade part time do you? isn't trading your sole source of income/losses?

You don't trade part time do you? isn't trading your sole source of income/losses?

I am a part time trader. I got my head around swing trading suprisingly quickly but didn't enjoy it and kept gravitating back to day trading (it started off as impulse trades and taking shots during the day). I realised that I had good intraday reading skills especially on ES but lacked discipline and have spent the last 6 months going from losing money to currently generating a smallish profit and just getting my discipline together. I've set a specific target to reach and once I get there, I'll switch to full time. At the current rate of progress, probably in the spring of next year. It's been a long 2 years of slog with plenty of soul searching, reality checks, learning, reading, screen time, immersion, etc

What it boiled down to was marking levels and varying 3 set-ups that I play (breakouts, reversals and fading weak reversals). Getting to that point was probably one of the most convoluted things I've ever done. Most of my trades are in the US morning session so even full time for me is still really only part time for 9-5 in that context.

Mrs is cool. She's been behind me all the way as she knew I was serious about this.