Grey is leaving us

One thing I'd like to add:

Grey is an ex bank trader, a person who has been trading for a living for 15 years, and I've seen him in action long enough to have absolutely zero doubts in his ability to make money from this, and with great regularity at that, so there is absolutely no way that he was behind Jay#s scheme for money.

No matter how many people Jay get's to sign up it's still complete peanuts compared to Grey#s earnings from trading.

And before people get all excited and stampede to a certain paid service employing certain of Grey#s tools:

It ain't the indicator.

Nope.

Grey just has a feel for markets that comes from years of doing it, entering and exiting at times when his indicators said the complete opposite, THAT is what's behind his success, a feel for the natural rythm and flow of markets, and nothing else.

He may or may not believe in his indicators himself, but at the end of the day they are just a crutch, and he would make just as good money trading without any tools.

That is why he makes a living from trading, while the people who sell these indicators like Ehler from Mesa make a living from selling tools to gold diggers, not from gold digging itself.

That's about the Ying and Yang of it BSD.

I like the double meaning of Gold Diggers too. Neat.

Grey knows how to feel..

So do I...

...trouble is, I feel lousy most of the time:cheesy:

Good luck JayJay with your venture. I have to say I don't see what the fuss is about. JayJAy wants to sell a signal service for £295 a month. So what ? Ok he is using Grey1's indicators/method but let's be fair he has Grey1's permission.

There are 1000's of people out there selling signals including other members of this forum. It seems to me that there are a lot of sour grapes amongst other members who for whatever reason feel upset that grey1 hasn't chosen them to share his knowledge with.

Now people who were active participants in TT Forum (I AM NOT A MEMBER) and were in to Grey1's methods are now saying there crap because someone has the brains to charge for them.

I guess the members of TT who were getting this wisdom/trading signals for free feel like they've turned up for the free bar and the moneys run out.

Anyways, good luck JayJAy.

Last edited:
holy cow!! :eek: :(

I have only got the gist of it, but it seems JayJay21 is selling memberships of using Grey1s material. :cry:

Grey1 is a very valuable member of T2W, and I think it is a great pity he is leaving.
His contributions have been immense.
I dont see how anyone can fail to see that Grey1 wouldnt get embroiled in such membership nonsense. I mean, why post for YEARS, and help out for nothing, before deciding to sell memberships. It he was a spammer, he would have started faster, wouldnt he? Grey1 is falling on his sword for the actions of a nutter. Mores the pity, as JayJay21 was someone who was hostile to Grey1, and Grey1 then helped him out.

I have always enjoyed his broadcasts on paltalk, especially his enthusiatic denunciation of Moving Averages and other indicators, which I still use (have to bite my lip and not reply) ! :cheesy:
His passion for trading is real.

Dont know the whole story, but I dont know why Grey1 should leave if Jayjay is the culprit.
Bit of a sorry state of affairs, but there you go. Last week it was timsk bowing out, now Grey1.

Oh dear, oh dear. Back to trading alone, without some banter in the background.

Good luck Iraj, and thanks for your numerous insights. (y)

EDIT: I cant believe anyone would sign up, as all the info is freely available. and opening a paltalk room is peanuts. (unless it was populated by people who didnt know what they were doing!)

Reactions: BSD
holy cow!! :eek: :(

I have only got the gist of it, but it seems JayJay21 is selling memberships of using Grey1s material. :cry:

EDIT: I cant believe anyone would sign up, as all the info is freely available. and opening a paltalk room is peanuts. (unless it was populated by people who didnt know what they were doing!)

Couldn't agree more, its exactly one of the reason, I took a step back and concentrate on what I do trade, I don't need anybodies advice or guidance, I make my own decisions (right or wrong) trade my plan. Without wanting to sound obnoxious, why do "traders" sign up to these pay sites, its beyond me, if I couldn't read what the market was telling me, I would be in the wrong job.... Perhaps its aimed at the newbies who perhaps are more gullible to being ripped.

I would like to see JAYJAY121 banned until such time he declares himself a vendor

Reactions: BSD
I would like to see JAYJAY121 banned until such time he declares himself a vendor

This statement is a contradiction. If you are banned it is not possible to log in and then declare yourself as a vendor.

Paul

can u close my account please with immediate effect

Lat i knew it jayjay121 u were trading TRO's BUYZONE. Trying to make something like 1 point per day on ES????

Still trading the BZ? No?! it was only about 10 months ago!

:confused:

can u close my account please with immediate effect

But all your posts etc etc should remain in place, so that anyone who does a google search can easily and quickly be directed to your profile on here..........

Dinos;600408 I would like to see JAYJAY121 banned until such time he declares himself a vendor[/QUOTE said:
As a T2W advisor perhaps you could use your influence to find out EXACTLY why JayJay, and more importantly Grey1 have not been tagged as VENDORS

Generally these tags are applied given the slightest suspicion of a commercial adgenda, but in the case of Grey1, he's allowed to openly flout guidlines in full view of the the formum moderators and admin, and presumably with their approval ?

So why is it OK for Grey1 to abuse a position of trust, but unacceptable for a vendor who openly declares his commercial interests ?. Why is Grey1 allowed to post under multiple nics, when others are banned for doing so ?

What exactly is T2W's adgenda ?

As a T2W advisor perhaps you could use your influence to find out EXACTLY why JayJay, and more importantly Grey1 have not been tagged as VENDORS

Generally these tags are applied given the slightest suspicion of a commercial adgenda, but in the case of Grey1, he's allowed to openly flout guidlines in full view of the the formum moderators and admin, and presumably with their approval ?

So why is it OK for Grey1 to abuse a position of trust, but unacceptable for a vendor who openly declares his commercial interests ?. Why is Grey1 allowed to post under multiple nics, when others are banned for doing so ?

What exactly is T2W's adgenda ?

i believe the deadline for these to register as vendors is c.o.b. today ?

JTrader when did you move to Iran? The last time i looked you were in the UK!

ah its a long story.

i start in uk, yes?! from birth.

I try greenland for summer but it was too quiet.

I move to jamaica, for nice beaches.

I then go relax in iceland hot spring tubs for few months.

I try now iran as i want to help increase the peace.

i then have 3 stopovers left on my round da world ticket.

i love the way some very infrequent members pop in ever so infrequently, only to give an ominous and potent rep to a post!

Can you explain in what way Grey1 is a vendor as he was not selling anything and is still not selling anything.

Where and how ?

Why is Grey1 allowed to post under multiple nics, when others are banned for doing so ?

Where has this come from ? please provide evidence that he is posting under multiple nics ? If you are suggesting that Jayjay121 and Grey1 are the same person then this is not correct.

Paul

Can you explain in what way Grey1 is a vendor as he was not selling anything and is still not selling anything.

Until 2 days ago, a signals service, in Iraj's name was being promoted at the following link xxxxx
The biography of the trader responsible for the system and calls was that of Iraj, not Jason. The website quite clearly stated that the designer of the methodology for sale was Iraj, the website quite clearly stated that the provider of the signals (Iraj) had 15 years experience. The website DID NOT state that the trader making the calls had 2 months experience. Anyone unfamiliar with the details of the case would assume that the website was promoting signals by Iraj, and the reason that they would conclude that is because that is precisiely what that website stated.

Now furthermore, JayJay has previously stated that Iraj would recieve "royalties" from the sale of ebooks and indicators (including the indicattor purchased from Goldman Sachs, that wasnt actually purchased from them at all.... but thats another issue)

Where and how ?

In the last few days I have seen at least 2 examples of moderators and advisors posting in threads where members where "enticing" others to sign up for calls, or training. If you really insist I can spend the afternoon trawling through the site. The fact remains, that for months members where being encouraged to attend sessions with Iraj and Jay Jay, whilst in the background work was commencing on a commercioal venture. Check the domain registration dates.

Where has this come from ? please provide evidence that he is posting under multiple nics ? If you are suggesting that Jayjay121 and Grey1 are the same person then this is not correct.
l

I am not suggesting Grey1 and JayJay are one and the same. I am refering to grey1's Dr Iraj membership

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems I missed some of the fun this weekend, but LM has actually shed quite a bit more light on this whole affair:

they have not been pandered to and been asked the relevant questions. They have been asked to have their vendor badges ready by Monday, one has asked for his membership to be deleted, to which admin have obliged, the other has stated he no longer wishes to continue with the tt forum, whether grey1 will be badged Monday of his own doing will be up to him.

A sorry affair the whole thing has been I have to say, I for one am most disappointed in the way that a free resource has been taken over by greed and drive to turn it into a business making money out of educating wannabe traders, instead of making the money in the market and passing free advise on through posting on this site as was the stated aims.

The fact that grey's name has now been removed from the website in question changes nothing regarding their aims here, and smacks of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

We are not unaware either of the fact that they have lied on the boards regarding their claimed separate paltalk rooms.

Any mention of their web site has been deleted both on the forums and in tt.

Not sloppy at all, it's been handled ok imo, grey1 prior to this debacle was a very long standing member of this community, well thought of by a lot of members and treated a little differantly than someone that has just turned up determined to spam their agenda, of whom we quietly take to a dark alley and despatch them, give their posts concrete overshoes and cast overboard, with you lot being none the wiser :D

Hope that clarifies the position as it stands now.