Grey is leaving us

my program trading is modelled around time series concepts and does not use indicator alone

By 'yours' are you talking about greys?

If you just wanted him to 'change your life', why didn't you just ask him to send you a cheque for a few grand each month instead of going through all the hassle of having him give you his automated trading program, and setting up chatrooms etc??

Reactions: BSD
this bsd guy, you are a complete joke, u just sent a skype to grey that u want to meet him, what the ****, then u go and slag him in public.

NO he slagged YOU off in public !, he seams to have respect for grey1, its YOU he's having a go at :LOL:

this bsd guy, you are a complete joke, u just sent a skype to grey that u want to meet him because u love him, what the ****, then u go and slag him in public.

Lol you really are so stupid it's a wonder you're not brain dead lol.

A. I am not on Skype.

B: I sent Grey a pm saying that I still owe him a bottle of champagne.

EXACT same thing I said here in this very thread, and what I said repeatedly in the chat.

I've met many people from boards, grey would not be the first.

C: I am not slagging Grey of anywhere as is perfectly obvious for anyone who can read.

I am slagging YOU off as a total loser making a pathetic living selling some crappy signals for a living that have NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH to do with you, that are based entirely on Grey's work.

LOL !

People really don't come any more vulgar, imbecilic and as a downright nasty piece of work than you.

Gamma, this is what started this, and why Grey has now decided to leave because of the grief his dreadfully outlandish creature deservedly received which imo has not very much to do with him, hence this thread:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/47416-technical-trader-forum-where-headed.html

Well I certainly didn't start the rumour that we know what we're doing ;)
GJ

I thought all you pros relied on a magic oscillator.. apparently Grey1 has one for sale he "aquired" from Goldman Sachs... but dont tell anyone :LOL:

ps I got the source code.. yours for £1500

Lol you really are so stupid it's a wonder you're not brain dead lol.

The evidence would suggest that he is actually brain dead

imagine picking this guy as a frontman, what was Grey thinking of

I thought all you pros relied on a magic oscillator.. apparently Grey1 has one for sale he "aquired" from Goldman Sachs... but dont tell anyone :LOL:

ps I got the source code.. yours for £1500

GammaJammer...? Pro...?! :eek: :LOL:

Yes GJ that was another thing, in marketing his web site Jay made the ludicrous claim that he had bought an indicator off of Goldman Sachs for 1500,- that was able to - get this now - predict markets.

:LOL:

That's what Paul was referring to here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/47546-quote-year-2008-a.html#post598038

Maybe your bank might want to look into that as well as an additional revenue stream.

Think the url is wallstreettrader.co.uk if you want to go have a laugh.

If you ask Arabian about it, he'll give you the code I'm sure if you meet up... give him a call... He likes to take people up the oxo tower.

Yes GJ that was another thing, in marketing his web site Jay made the ludicrous claim that he had bought an indicator off of Goldman Sachs for 1500,- that was able to - get this now - predict markets.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/47546-quote-year-2008-a.html#post598038

Maybe your bank might want to look into that as well as an additional revenue stream.

Not sure what you're laughing about BSD, I've got mine and if you havent got your special indicator then I think we can all laugh at you :LOL:

(ps ill sell you a copy, western union transfer £1499 - cheapest going).

Yeah allright then porph if you're offering such a bargain I can't resist.

Now it's in writing, and next we'll have Jay parading around that Markus really, really begged to have the indicator and was even willing pay money for that haha.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes my boss will love me for that - sending in bills just before bonus / appraisal time. And anyway, I still have a bunch of restaurant / bar / taxi receipts I want sorting first ;)

But it's got me thinking - maybe I'm in the wrong game if he's really making money from all this. The thread itself was pretty silly though (not the TT one - I never read that).

After these thread, I doubt he will get many buyers!

You do what you need to get those freebie bills paid though mate, if you can't trade...... teach! ;)

Rather not teach if it's all the same mate. Not something I think I'd be much good at.

But the bills will get paid - rest assured. There's dough available for that round my place. And I'm working right up to Xmas eve so who knows - maybe I'll just go out and create a few more bills in the evenings ;)

If you go out to the Natwest tower for drinks, is there a tab there for staff?!

JayJay you might wanna hide your address from the whois registry if that is indeed your personal address. It looks like one.

Like GJ, I have no idea what this is all about but I wouldn't have thought an indicator from a bank is anything to brag about in this day and age.:D