Grey is leaving us

Yeah lets see all that then.

But even if he does that changes ZILCH...

Because of...

You guessed it...

SLIPPAGE.

Signal selling is a game by losers for losers.

Right let's agree to disagree on this. You think signal sellers are losers I totally disagree.

I will concede that there is probably as much hard work required in finding a decent signal seller as there is in learning to trade yourself. There are a lot of bad ones out there.

However, the actual notion of selling trades for cash is actually not a bad one IMO.

This thread is getting a bit boring with you and me going tit for tat on this subject and I'm even starting to bore myself, perish the thought.:sleep:

Agree to disagree ?

You're wrong my friend. He does sell signals as do other traders at his prop firm. I could provide a link to the website where they are selling them but I don't want to be accused of promoting someone.

Want to move those goalposts again ??

I have better things to do than to trawl through thousands of posts that Dante has made but rest assured you are 100% wrong he does sell signals.

All of this has become extremely childish and silly, and I really don't even get the point of talking with someone like you who doesn't even get the role of slippage in this whole sordid signal selling business which is the KEY point why it's doomed to mediocrity at best and complete failure at worst, but anyway, you really need to back up your claims here mate if you go out on a limb like that.

I do not recall EVER TD having said that he sells signals.

These guys are all clowns.

My signal service only costs £100 per month.

First signal free - and here it is:

images

Find out more at:

www.earnloadsofmoneywithoutdoingany...oozeprozziesandblingblingallforverylittle.com

Reactions: BSD
Hey Gumps because it's you with such a well manicured finger I'll sign up mate :D

All of this has become extremely childish and silly, and I really don't even get the point of talking with someone like you who doesn't even get the role of slippage in this whole sordid signal selling business which is the KEY point why it's doomed to mediocrity at best and complete failure at worst, but anyway, you really need to back up your claims here mate if you go out on a limb like that.

I do not recall EVER TD having said that he sells signals.

Don't want to leave it alone do you.

Where is the slippage if I take the signal and then pass that signal on ? If anything it works in my favour ?

I have the website but have been asked by Moderators not to pass this link on for obvious reasons.

You have not backed any of your ludicrous claims up one bit. I have asked why you keep moving goal posts and you have avoided the question. You also got in a real pickle regarding "super traders" and "mediocre" traders and signal selling. Read back your posts and they display no consistency at all.

Do you make more profit than Ed Downs and Linda Bradford Raschke ? They both sell signals and don't seem to have the "slippage" issues you talk about.

You are probably one of the many that talk big on here thinking your Charlie Large Potatoes when really you're fumbling around, tickling your plums at 50p a point.

There is no point continuing this conversation with you. I wish I could trade like you, I really do :LOL:

You were spouting some nonsense about how bad Grey1's system was on a previous thread I think. Funny you didn't comment until it started getting sold.

These threads about people leaving drive me insane!

If someones gonna leave, just make like a tree and do it. Quietly! no need to tell everyone else about it!

Is it just me that sees the irony in this post from JT? ;)

Don't want to leave it alone do you.

Where is the slippage if I take the signal and then pass that signal on ? If anything it works in my favour ?

Lol keep frontrunning an entire room of baby clowns and you LOSE your entire room of baby clowns.

This is so stupid it's brain dead.

Having to actually talk on a board of ALLEGED traders about the SIMPLE FACT THAT THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE TRADING A STRATEGEY THE LOWER THE PERFORMANCE is.

WHY would ANYBODY destroy their performance through slippage which earns them NOTHING in the big scheme of things when INSTEAD they could be compounding their own account up to gazzilions ?

The mere NOTION is just brain dead.

All you make from such a ludicrous signal selling service is PEANUTS

THAT is why signal selling is a game BY losers FOR losers.

And AGAIN:

WHERE DID TRADER DANTE HERE SAY HE IS SELLING SIGNALS ???

Is it just me that sees the irony in this post from JT? ;)

Probably not. I would notice the irony of it but I don't what irony is.....

.... which is ironic....

Anyhoo we cleared this up: it's not J, it's actually J-1000 an advanced cyborg manufactured by cyberdyne systems that is a complete anatomical copy of J. J used to use him to bof chicks as a way of 'proving' he wasn't queer but now uses him to hang 'round on chat boards so as to provide an alibi for his nocturnal habits.

Hope this clears it up.

And also J-1000 probably contains some iron parts too - so there probably is a sense of irony in all this.

Lol keep frontrunning an entire room of baby clowns and you LOSE your entire room of baby clowns.

Having to actually talk on a board of ALLEGED traders about the SIMPLE FACT THAT THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE TRADING A STRATEGEY THE LOWER THE PERFORMANCE is.

WHY would ANYBODY destroy their performance through slippage which earns them NOTHING in the big scheme of things when INSTEAD they could be compounding their own account up to gazzilions ?

And AGAIN:

I see you have started a thread so you will get the answer soon enough. Dante has over 2000 posts and I have better things to do than to trawl through each and everyone one of them.

Keep tickling your plums mate.

Baby you cannot go spreading ludicrous invented tall stories here and then refuse to back them up.

Not only is that totally ignorant, but it's also a total loser number.

:whistling

And AGAIN:

You never answered weather you were more profitable than LBR or Ed Downs ?? Silence is deafening :whistling

Maybe you should focus on trading rather than larging it on some trading forum.

Baby you cannot go spreading ludicrous invented tall stories here and then refuse to back them up.

Invented ?? What are you talking about. Dante made the comment in passing ages ago. I never thought anything of it because who really cares. It appears you do. If I am wrong which I highly doubt then I will 100% retract my comment. However, I don't think I am.

If I am right will you be man enough to apologise to me ?

Probably not

I am saying that signal selling is always and under all circumstances AT BEST mediocrity RELATIVE to the top performers.

Linda is probably as good as it gets, but even she - and that is my point - was and is complete small fry vs her Market Wizard peers BECAUSE her style AND HER BABY CLOWNS following her prevent her from ever doing SIZE, from ever compounding her way up to where her peers are at, the Tudors Jones's or Soros's.

Signal selling is at a best an exercise in severly limiting your upside which in her case is understandable as her method as such isn't compoundable in the first place, so some additional income probably comes in very handy.

But it is still small fry compared with what is possible if you have a strategy that IS scalable, and where you do NOT **** your advantage down the drain by selling your calls to a bunch of clowns who will only cause you severe slippage.

AND AGAIN: WHERE HERE DOES TRADER DANTE SAY HE IS SELLING SIGNALS ?

This is ALL it's about: selling signals means that at BEST you will never howl with the top dogs.

Last edited:

You really are stupid. Why would I "invent" that story ?

Well than stop acting like a total loser and SHOW US WHERE !

What is really pathetic about this is that you are so clueless about the mechanics of trading, of making it big, that you DON'T EVEN GET THE MOST BASIC STUFF LIKE THAT HAVING TO MANY PEOPLE TRADING ONE SIGNAL IN ONE MARKET AT ONE TIME SERVES ONLY ONE PURPOSE, it creates potentialy massive slippage, and, at best, severely dilutes performance.

I am saying that signal selling is always and under all circumstances AT BEST mediocrity RELATIVE to the top performers.

Linda is probably as good as it gets, but even she - and that is my point - was and is complete small fry vs her Market Wizard peers BECAUSE her style AND HER BABY CLOWNS following her prevent her from ever doing SIZE, from ever compounding her way up to where her peers are at, the Tudors Jones's or Soros's.

Signal selling is at a best an exercise in severly limiting your upside which in her case is understandable as her method as such isn't compoundable in the first place, so some additional income probably comes in very handy.

But it is still small fry compared with what is possible if you have a strategy that IS scalable, and where you do NOT **** your advantage down the drain by selling your calls to a bunch of clowns who will only cause you severe slippage.

AND AGAIN: WHERE HERE DOES TRADER DANTE SAY HE IS SELLING SIGNALS ?

I know you are from Germany, but your English is better than mine ! If you re-read the previous post I gave you my answer.

I have better things to do than trawl through 2000+ posts of Dante's. However, I see you have started your own thread to answer it.

If I am wrong, that I highly doubt then I will retract my statement 100%.

Will you be retracting your statements that accuse me of inventing the story. For what purpose I'm not sure.

What is really pathetic about this is that you are so clueless about the mechanics of trading, of making it biug, that you DON'T EVEN GET THE MOST BASIC STUFF LIKE THAT HAVING TO MANY PEOLE TRADING ONE SIGNAL IN ONE MARKET AT ONE TIME SERVES ONLY ONE PURPOSE, creating slippage and at best severely diluting performance.

Are you more profitable than Ed Downs ?

Are you more profitable than Linda Bradford Raschke ?

Do they sell signals ?

Are they in the trade before they call it ?? YES MORE THAN LIKELY. does that mean all the other people signing up lose money ?? No.

RED HERRING.