Good move, John :)

And here was I thinking Obama was a great, intelligent guy ?

Here is an excerpt from one of his latest speeches.....

Palin and McCain, he said, are trying to ``repackage'' themselves as agents of change.

`Reinvent Yourself'

``I mean you can't just make stuff up,'' he told a crowd of 325. ``You can't just reinvent yourself. The American people aren't stupid.'' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The campaign also released a new ad this week saying Palin and McCain are ``anything but'' the mavericks they claim to be, and is portraying McCain's surge in the polls as a short-term blip.

He reckons the American people aren't stupid huh ?

They were stupid enough to elect that retard Bush :LOL::LOL:........TWICE

He must be the only guy in the world who thinks that.

Last edited:
And here was I thinking Obama was a great, intelligent guy ?

Here is an excerpt from one of his latest speeches.....

He reckons the American people aren't stupid huh ?

They were stupid enough to elect that retard Bush :LOL::LOL:........TWICE

He must be the only guy in the world who thinks that.

I find your anti-Americanism tiresome. For a country whose way of life has been imitated by the rest of the world since WWII, I would say that Americans, in general, are anything but stupid. They have sold their debt in such a way as to have been able to live off the backs of everyone else. If that makes them stupid, what does that make us?

Split

I find your anti-Americanism tiresome. For a country whose way of life has been imitated by the rest of the world since WWII, I would say that Americans, in general, are anything but stupid. They have sold their debt in such a way as to have been able to live off the backs of everyone else. If that makes them stupid, what does that make us?

Split

People are the same all over the World... :p

And don't call me stupid :cheesy:

;)

Most people regard America as a murderous terrorist nation with no morals and led by a megalomanic retarded moron.

Nobody gives a damn if you find it tiresome.

Most people regard America as a murderous terrorist nation with no morals and led by a megalomanic retarded moron.

Nobody gives a damn if you find it tiresome.

Most people? You are assuming a lot, including that "nobody" gives a damn if I find you tiresome. I suggest that I am not alone.

Everything that you say in your first sentence has been said about most of the nations in the world at some time or another but the fact is, whether you like it or not, without Americans many of us would not be here today.

Criticism, in a free society, is one thing but you go too far with your line of vitriolic language.

Again, wgaf ?

I have visited America many times and used to thoroughly enjoy going there.

And then the retard was elected and turned a once great nation into a terrorist state.

And then the retard was re-elected and things got worse and worse.

The people have changed in line with the retard's aims and desires and it is no longer a fun and enjoyable place to visit any more.

Unless of course Mr Obama is elected in preference to the old man and his red neck b1tch, and IF he implements the change he has promised.

Last edited:
but you go too far with your line of vitriolic language

What you fail to realise and what you should have realised long ago ( about 2,900 posts ago ) is that you should not take remarks like mine totally literally, because a lot of the time they are said with tongue very firmly in cheek and aimed to stir up debate and sensitive souls like yourself.

Forums are not always supposed to be deathly serious.

Have a nice one.

Most people? You are assuming a lot, including that "nobody" gives a damn if I find you tiresome. I suggest that I am not alone.

Everything that you say in your first sentence has been said about most of the nations in the world at some time or another but the fact is, whether you like it or not, without Americans many of us would not be here today.

Yes Split, if it wasn't for the Yanks we'd all be wearing Lederhosen and speaking German.

There would only be white people in this country [ the UK ] no muslims or anyone else like that.

I too got sick of the US bashing here on this site a long time ago.

dd

yacarob1,

Ah! I thought that it was because you didn't like the Yanks! Poor Yanks--they are being used as a pretext to stir me up!

I'm sure that they will be relieved about that.

Last edited:
I know what you are Spit my boy and I would probably get banned for repeating it on here. :LOL::LOL::clap:

Having some fun here I see.

Btw, no idea whats wrong about either Lederhosen OR speaking German.

girls023.jpg

:D

Yes Split, if it wasn't for the Yanks we'd all be wearing Lederhosen and speaking German.

There would only be white people in this country [ the UK ] no muslims or anyone else like that.

I too got sick of the US bashing here on this site a long time ago.

dd

It's called calling a spade a spade.

We are not bashing anyone. Discussing the issues. As USA is the worlds current leading world power we discuss it.

I believe my views on USA would make it a much better, more powerful country than where dumbo and the pentagon has currently taken it.

In ones blind support of something that is not right by virtue of supporting it based on past actions is not necessarily a good thing.

People change and so do countrys and their values.

A little like investment, past record is no indication of future value.

Use loyalty with caution... :smart:

Reactions: BSD