Good move, John :)

O.K., point taken.The Yanks would not win, in any case but, if they have plenty of oil to spare..........:D

bristol-palin-pregnant-arrow.jpg

http://www.bristolpalinpregnant.com/

Wheres theres smoke theres always fire.

The rumour was half true, she really is pregnant!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ys-Palin-puts-end-fake-pregnancy-rumours.html

John McCain has picked Sarah Palin - great choice

Yes, it was a great choice in that it will probably hand victory to Obama.

McCain has no judgement at all and the doddery old fool is too old anyway.

The Vietnamese should have held on to him.

Does he have gob stoppers in his mouth on a permanent basis by the way ?

I doubt that he is as you describe, but it's a young man's job. It is clear to me that the oil lobby is behind him and the Alaskan lady.

I bet that Obama has made a few promises, too. I wonder what they are?

Sarah Palin: War in Iraq is "God's Plan"
YouTube - Sarah Palin: War in Iraq is "God's Plan"

LOL, Iraq war Gods plan MY ASS !

No matter if it is Al Qaeda types or US Jesus freaks, but hypocrisy riddled "religion" - that is of course anything but - and terror, death, and destruction inevitably go hand in hand.

God help us if we get four more years of a Cowboy / Cowgirl / Jesus freakshow in the White House.

The last 8 years of that was more than enough for this little planet of ours.

Never mind all this socio-political rubbish, she's got the MILF vote and that's very big and transcends party lines :)
Richard

She is obviously an even more stupid, ignorant and therefore dangerous b1tch than I thought she was.

Haha, had to go google for MILF, but this is pretty cool:

MILF
Mother(s) I('d) like to fuck: A (putative) mother found sexually attractive.
1999: Movie American Pie - "Dude, that chick's a MILF!"
MILF - Wiktionary

Lovely !

Nothing like Yummy Mummies methinks, plus, you get evenings and weekends off to boot. :D

...as mayor, Palin continued to inject religious beliefs into her policy at times. "She asked the library how she could go about banning books," he says, because some voters thought they had inappropriate language in them. "The librarian was aghast." That woman, Mary Ellen Baker, couldn't be reached for comment, but news reports from the time show that Palin had threatened to fire Baker for not giving "full support" to the mayor.

flyer1.gif

Unbefrigginlievable !

When those people like Bush or his aspiring heirs say one thing, they mean the exact opposite, no matter if they talk about democracy, freedom, or reasons for oil wars.

Its all just a bunch of spin doctored Orwellian newspeak whose sole purpose is to lie and deceive, and divert away from reality.

...as mayor, Palin continued to inject religious beliefs into her policy at times. "She asked the library how she could go about banning books," he says, because some voters thought they had inappropriate language in them. "The librarian was aghast." That woman, Mary Ellen Baker, couldn't be reached for comment, but news reports from the time show that Palin had threatened to fire Baker for not giving "full support" to the mayor.

flyer1.gif

Unbefrigginlievable !

When those people like Bush or his aspiring heirs say one thing, they mean the exact opposite, no matter if they talk about democracy, freedom, or reasons for oil wars.

Its all just a bunch of spin doctored Orwellian newspeak whose sole purpose is to lie and deceive, and divert away from reality.

McCain popping his cloggs and this mad cow becoming the president of the worlds super power is equivalent to Osama bin Laden becoming the leader of the worlds most powerful country.

**** scary... The end is nigh.

If these twits sincerely believe God is doing work through these leaders shouldn't they be in straight jackets???

God help us all. :-0

The crazy old cow should crawl back into her igloo and f**king stay there.

Call me a cynic. But could it be that -
1) Sarah Palin has been chosen for her good looks.
She's good enough looking, and at the right age - to appeal to younger and older voters. The young can tell she used to be hotter, and the old still thinks shes a hottie.
2) She is a woman and while America may not be ready for a female president, they might be ready for a female vice president
??

palin-in-the-car.jpg

sabine5.jpg

I think Terri Hatcher made a better lois Lane though.

Teri_Hatcher_is_Lois_Lane.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
She makes an admirable middle-aged screwable contender but VP ?

More like PV.

President of Vice.