Gomega Fx: Forex Trading Software

Sad isn't it. But it is true and I'm not suprised. I decided to stay away from it due to the ridiculously high price tag (for what it does and comparing to others in the market), the fact there was no refund option and the hyped BS advertising!

We can put 'scams' and low life 'experts' like these to bed by simply ALL coming out and telling the truth about our experiences on the net. The more this happens, the sooner a consensus will emerge as to who the genuine system developers, trainers etc are vs. the charlatans.

fx_Phantom let's hope you at least make your money back!

Jonathan,

Just out of interest how many updates have you sent out for the gomegagbpjpy, since it's launch this year One or Zero?

Where is your Support Forum which you spoke of during your BS Advertising, I recall you speaking of your members as a family?

I've received more emails from Ken Herbert, regarding gomega xray and BS robots advertising than yourself, which be little's your product when you consider the price paid and it's performance to date do you really have to resort to these measures?

Having contacted your support desk to ensure my ea is setup correctly even they hype up there responses and have difficulty dealing with factual evidence.

So I guess gomegagbpjpy, must be running like clockwork in line with your projections, my results results so far are lack lust-re.

Personally I find the gomegagbpjpy great on a strong trend, good money management but take it outside of this comfort zone it's a dog taking trades in the wrong direction.

What would be really nice if you had a forum so your so called family can raise their concerns in an area where they can benefit from the knowledge of your other family members and compare products like for like and a monthly newsletter or update would be an asset.

Finally I notice your using fxovereasy in the gomegagbpjpy ea, interesting a small search on the net and you'll find it's a free ea, as I said earlier you do a great job in bringing down the value of your ea!

Good Karma to you..

Just for the record a quick pic of GoMega GBPJPY 4 Hr Version 2.12 displaying fxovereasy.

New GoMega GBPJPY 4 Hr Version 2.15 released Sept 27th.

Lets hope the important changes to the indicator formulas have dramatically enhanced the system performance.

This sound like more of the same BS :whistling but the proof is in the pudding!!!!

Attachments

• Gomega GBPJPY.jpg
    Gomega GBPJPY.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 300
Seguna, I agree with your points entirely, I just hope for the following:

1, Those Quantum Research guys pull out all the stops so I can say

"These guys are the Dogs ******** and their Ad was not BS" or

2, I've given potential buyers of Quantum Research's next EA release a reason to reconsider their purchase.

Thanks

Hey fx_phantom, can I know how has the September V2.12 update been doing? I was thinking of buying until I read this forum and now have second thoughts. Not only do they sell gomega, they also market a whole bunch of stuff from Options University stuff to Todd Brown, from INO to Triad. Wonder why one would need such extensive marketing if gomega is making lots of money .... makes one go hmmmm (n) Another thing I noticed is that many of their previous advertised links showing results would go dead after a few months ........ makes one go hmmmm again (n)

Hey roger123dodger, did you claim a refund? How did it go?

Thanks for all the feedback guys (and gals) (y)

Hey fx_phantom, can I know how has the September V2.12 update been doing? I was thinking of buying until I read this forum and now have second thoughts. Not only do they sell gomega, they also market a whole bunch of stuff from Options University stuff to Todd Brown, from INO to Triad. Wonder why one would need such extensive marketing if gomega is making lots of money .... makes one go hmmmm (n) Another thing I noticed is that many of their previous advertised links showing results would go dead after a few months ........ makes one go hmmmm again (n)

Stay far far away from this company. 2 months and counting after i have "qualified" for the refund and will get my money back "once the funds are available".

My local police department and news agency have already taken up this story so unless I don't get a refund this week you'll be seeing a lot of negative publicity on this company from a credible news company

About Time!

Hey Guys

This is both sad and yet it's another great result for the trading community at large. It's sad that many will have/possibly be losing money through this elaborate 'scam'.

It's great in that the internet and our combined collective sharing and distribution abilities means we can spread the word far and wide - QUICKLY!!!

It's about time these charlatans, who appear to deceive and fleece people with the greatest audacity and shamelessness get something of a comeuppance.

Share your stories folks and spread the word to as many people as quickly as you can. I would also suggest posting this experience on Forex Peace Army as they also have a wide audience for this sort of thing.

What another shame.(n) Hoepfully, the more we can identify these crooks, the sooner the cream can rise to the top above all this scandalous clamour.

Best All

Hey Roger

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hang in there.

Strange that they can only refund when "funds are available". One would have thought that a single trade using the auto system would generate many more times the "funds" needed to refund you .... makes one go hmmmm again (n)

Makes one also wonder how they have the funds to travel and have their promo videos taken at all kinds of nice and exotic places when there are "no funds available". Hmmmm ... haven't we heard such lifestyles before in the likes of Be***rd Ma***ff having a whale of a time. You are right that the local police should be interested in them.

I found these links while doing a search. Seems the refund problem is prevalent.
www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forexprofitpro.com
www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/5977-gomega-guarantee.html

I shall end with a quote from one of the earlier posts above (guess who): "Karma has an interesting way of catching up to you in the end."

Well, the best of good karma to you Roger for your advice to everyone to stay away from such crap :clap:

The worst of bad karma ...... to you know who :devilish:

heyfud972320 my advice with regards to any Gomega products do not go near them even with a barge pole, I'm certain the majority of their customers are dissatisfied with their plagiarised products.
I hoped to be in a position where I could take the price of the EA from my profit, but the new EA V2.15 is another dog time to shut the account down and just for good measure please see my last 8 trades attached...(n)
And their sales pitch should read How to go Broke in 4 Weeks::oops:

http://www.4year-retirement-plan.com/ :whistling

Attachments

• screen-capture-2.png
    screen-capture-2.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 213
My local police department and news agency have already taken up this story so unless I don't get a refund this week you'll be seeing a lot of negative publicity on this company from a credible news company

rodger123doger did you follow through or are you bluffing? You know like Jonathon threatening to get the FBI involved because someone pirated his EA you could get for FREE. So what news agency did you contact?

Info for Police and News Agency

Stay far far away from this company. 2 months and counting after i have "qualified" for the refund and will get my money back "once the funds are available".

roger123doger,

You can have your investigative reporting news agency come knock on Jonathan's door and request an interview.

1007 S. Congress Avenue Apt. 317, Austin, TX 78704 Camden Apartments (Even people with "magic" software can still "choose" to live in an apartment complex. It's a karma thing!)

I'm sure Jonathan would be glad to answer any questions you might have. He has a firm grasp of Forex trading software and has absolutely nothing to hide. In fact, he would love to set the record straight once and for all--he'll probably even refund your money on the spot!

-jjsmartypants

rodger123doger did you follow through or are you bluffing? You know like Jonathon threatening to get the FBI involved because someone pirated his EA you could get for FREE. So what news agency did you contact?

internet crimes division plus the local police station. cant say the news agency yet cause the story has yet to be aired :devilish:

roger123doger,

You can have your investigative reporting news agency come knock on Jonathan's door and request an interview.

1007 S. Congress Avenue Apt. 317, Austin, TX 78704 Camden Apartments (Even people with "magic" software can still "choose" to live in an apartment complex. It's a karma thing!)

I'm sure Jonathan would be glad to answer any questions you might have. He has a firm grasp of Forex trading software and has absolutely nothing to hide. In fact, he would love to set the record straight once and for all--he'll probably even refund your money on the spot!

-jjsmartypants

wow thanks, were you scammed too or just a good person helping us out? :)

wow thanks, were you scammed too or just a good person helping us out? :)

I'm just trying to help you out. I've been looking into these guys for a while.

Note that the Herberts aren't the only charlatans, professing to have automatic trading software. Anyone who says they have a software that can make automatic trades for you and be profitable over a long period of time is pulling your leg.

The best you can hope for is to have very fast computer hardware and software analytics to help you make trading decisions in something close to real time. But it is still up to you to make decisions.

In the future, I would suggest using Hoovers or a similar service to research companies, find out how long they've been in business, examine their revenues, see who their executives are and where they came from, before purchasing expensive software from them. And remember: if it looks like crap, smells like crap, and tastes like crap....it's probably crap.

You should be sure to post your story on every forum possible, in order to prevent others from falling prey to this type of scam.

Good luck with getting your refund and keep us posted on how it works out for you.

Best regards,

-jjsmartypants

I'm just trying to help you out. I've been looking into these guys for a while.

Note that the Herberts aren't the only charlatans, professing to have automatic trading software. Anyone who says they have a software that can make automatic trades for you and be profitable over a long period of time is pulling your leg.

The best you can hope for is to have very fast computer hardware and software analytics to help you make trading decisions in something close to real time. But it is still up to you to make decisions.

In the future, I would suggest using Hoovers or a similar service to research companies, find out how long they've been in business, examine their revenues, see who their executives are and where they came from, before purchasing expensive software from them. And remember: if it looks like crap, smells like crap, and tastes like crap....it's probably crap.

You should be sure to post your story on every forum possible, in order to prevent others from falling prey to this type of scam.

Good luck with getting your refund and keep us posted on how it works out for you.

Best regards,

-jjsmartypants

they've basically been completely ignoring my emails so i hope they are no surprised when they get some unannounced visitors sometime soon

thanks for your help! any other information you could share on them would be greatly appreciated

EAs etc.

-jjsmartypants

Hi JJ, yes and no. I disagree with you in that once you've done your research (or followed the recommendation of someone who's successfully using it - even better), you make the decision to invest in a software. iIf it;s good it should pretty much work out. The truth is there IS software out there that makes money for people but it has to be used a certn way and does not remain profitable for ever.

I agree with you in that it is always up to the human to make the decision to purchase and trade with software and fund the account etc BUT there are various ways to use them varying from fully automated to manual trading with some help or aid from a trading system.

Seguna I don't believe that there is a method of trading that has not been discovered yet. Every "new" trading system is just a copy of an older trading method repackaged. Someone please show me something truly original!. So the Idea that your going to buy a proprietary "automated" system, at any price,and make money is delusional.Sorry folks the world just doesn’t work that way. That being said I here is the web address for the The Internet Crime Complaint Center. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Also here is an article I think everyone should read.
http://www.paulstips.com/brainbox/pt/home.nsf/link/30052006-The-easiest-way-to-fool-smart-people

There’s a saying among con-men that smart people are easier targets, because they don’t think they can be conned.

I’m not sure if that’s true, but there’s one scam that’s almost guaranteed to make smart people switch off their brains and reach for their wallets. It’s a trick that’s used so pervasively in our culture, that once you become aware of it, you start to see it everywhere.

Maybe you're already ahead of the game on this, but if not I’m going to spell it out for you. This isn’t because I want you to take advantage of people - instead I want you to avoid being taken advantage of. Once you're aware of this ploy, you’ll be much less susceptible to it.

Most smart people have a hidden weakness and it’s this – they’re absolute suckers for anything that sounds clever.

As soon as you start hitting people with technical terms, fancy graphs, famous names and the like, you’ll immediately increase your credibility. If they’re smart, they’re even more likely to find themselves nodding in agreement. Many intelligent people would rather cut off a finger than admit they don’t know what you’re talking about.

Let me give you a few examples.

Recently, I’ve watch a few new-age documentaries that employ this tactic. These films push a particular philosophy that sounds unbelievable such as “you can manufacture reality with your thoughts”. In order to lend some credibility to their ideas, the have “experts” talk about how quantum physics scientifically proves this philosophy.

Quantum physics - now there’s a heavy-sounding term.

As 98% of the population knows absolutely nothing about quantum physics, who’s going to argue with these people? They can say pretty much anything they want about that subject and most people will simply assume it’s true.

Even better, they can pretend to be teaching their audience something important. A person who was previously completely ignorant about quantum physics now feels as if they understand something about it - even if that something is absolute baloney. The audience have been fed ideas they’ll now defend even against someone who's a real expert in that subject. Nobody likes to be told that something they've been led to believe is wrong.

See how easy it is?

But new age philosophers aren’t the only ones using these techniques. I work mostly in information technology. Big consultancies make lots of money in that field advising businesses on how they should approach technology.

I’ve been to quite a few consultancy presentations where all kinds of jargon and graphs are flashed up on the screen. The consultants will drop terms like “inverted blade-center uptime matrix” into the presentation while showing some baffling data on the screen. If I look around the room while this is going on, everyone will be nodding and wide-eyed. The audience is baffled by the cool-sounding words and the clever-looking graphs.

If, at this time, you ask the consultant what exactly an “inverted blade-center uptime matrix” is, they’ll often try to fob-you off with even more meaningless jargon. If you persist in trying to pin them down, they’ll start acting like you must be some kind of incompetent idiot for not understanding this stuff. And the audience will probably be on the consultant's side - they don't want to be seen as incompetent idiots.

Consultants behave this way because they know that’s how to get a sale. Bombard people with clever-sounding stuff they don’t really understand, and they’ll assume that you’re some kind of genius. It's a great way of making money.

Stock analysts, economic forecasters, management consultants, futurologists, investment advisors and so on use this tactic all the time. It’s their chief marketing strategy for the simple reason that it works.

Just make a far-fetched claim - like you know where the stock-market will be this time next year - and dress it up in some fancy language, graphs, and figures. All sorts of otherwise intelligent people will virtually beg you to take their money.

Enron built an entire global company using this scheme. Often, during the late-90s press coverage about how wonderful Enron was, the writer would admit no-one knew quite how the company was making its money. They were quick to assure their readers that this was nothing to be alarmed about, however. This was the most admired company in the world, after all. Just listen to all that fancy energy-market jargon that the managers spout.

It sounded clever, so it must be true.

Only it wasn't.

Once you become aware of this scam, you start to see how it's used all over the place. Newspapers and magazines are full of articles about important organizations predicting this or that based on intelligent-sounding stuff. Big business and new-age gurus use it to cover up their dubious statements. Our society is awash with things that are tailored to sound more clever than they actually are.

That’s not to say that some concepts aren’t genuinely difficult to understand and require technical terms, lots of data and graphs. However, those that honestly try to communicate these concepts do so by reducing the complexity as much as they can. They want you to understand, so they avoid dressing it up in more technical wizardry than is necessary.

It’s when someone tries to sell you a concept that they’ve obviously taken steps to make appear more intelligent than it is that you should be suspicious. If they start raving on about things that are clearly unconnected to their idea – this was the technique used by Shakespeare, quantum physics shows this is true, it’s a reverse matrix etc – alarm bells should be going off in your head. If their idea is so credible and smart, they shouldn’t need to decorate it with these kinds of trinkets in order to impress you.

Remember this, and you’ll avoid being fooled by this popular and effective ruse.

Seguna I don't believe that there is a method of trading that has not been discovered yet. Every "new" trading system is just a copy of an older trading method repackaged. Someone please show me something truly original!. So the Idea that your going to buy a proprietary "automated" system, at any price,and make money is delusional.Sorry folks the world just doesn’t work that way.

Hi Socomike. Thanks for the anti-scam tios. Very insightful into the human psyche.

I disagree with you about trading software being delusional though. There IS software out there that makes money in certain markets for certain periods of time. It is up to the human to use and adapt this software to the right market profile. I don't believe there is a software that will trade successfully in all markets all the time - but there are certainly those that work/have worked for periods of time.

For example, look on Forex Peace Army's website where they've been testing forex EA software for quite some time. The results are terrible for the majority of programs but you get a few stars from time to time.

The thing is, because it's SOOOO easy to scam people with something like this and the fact is there ARE many people doing just that (ahem, you know whoooo), it appears the whole EA industry is a fraud but it's not.

heyfud972320 my advice with regards to any Gomega products do not go near them even with a barge pole, I'm certain the majority of their customers are dissatisfied with their plagiarised products.
I hoped to be in a position where I could take the price of the EA from my profit, but the new EA V2.15 is another dog time to shut the account down and just for good measure please see my last 8 trades attached...(n)
And their sales pitch should read How to go Broke in 4 Weeks::oops:

http://www.4year-retirement-plan.com/ :whistling

I'm not sure I should write this regardless this is Not I repeat Not a recommendation of any of Quantum Research's products.
I accidentally left my Gomegagbpjpy EA running yesterday during the "Dubai meltdown."

To my surprise I secured the price of my EA :clap: and quickly disconnected.(y)

This as been an invaluable lesson and thankfully a lucky ending using their crap & plagiarised EA... :oops:

Hey Guys

Seems they are now promoting a 5-year-SPEED-retirement program. Why settle for 5 years when there is the "4-year-retirement-plan" ........ makes one go hmmmm :sneaky:

Wait there's more ..............

Received 3 'promotions' from them in December alone - Netpicks HVMM, Options University and now the 5-year-SPEED-retirement. Guess still lots of fools out there ......... duh :innocent:

Must be awfully desperate for money.

Happy holidays everyone :cheers: