Gomega Fx: Forex Trading Software

Hello Mike

Amazingly, there've been no posts in reply to your Forum. I wonder why? Have you listed it properly.

I also am dubious of the claims from the GoMega vendors. They make it seem TOO EASY and anything this good, that's that easy...

Would have been great to get feedback from early users though.

Apparently, when people find something that works they tend to go hush hush and keep it to themselves...:(

Suguna, I myself gave up on a reply a long time ago. Dubious is an understatement. My guess is the early users don't want to look like fool's for getting taken in. I understand there are 1,000's of people who have bought the software,which I believe is a black box. At returns of 100% or more a year it would not take long for them to have all the money in the world. They are marketing it as a 4 year retirment plan now.;)
GOMEGA Trader FX: Automated Forex Trading

Last edited:
I found an "open" version of this EA. It is actually not that bad. Most "holy grail" EA:s blows the account even i backtesting. Bu this one seem to be able to generate about 30%-70% a year in backtest, and it is profitable every year from 2006 to 2009. But it takaes a large deposit to retire in 4 years with this EA. thats for sure, especially when taking into regard that live trading often is not as good as backtesting.

Gomega Trader Fx (Gomega GBP/JPY)

I read all the hype ( How To Retire In 4 Years On Autopilot ) and thought, perhaps this is one of those bum EA's with a worthless guarantee. Regardless with very little information floating around the internet about Quantum Research I decided to put them to the test. - It is early days but you can view my live statement here: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world
I'd be glad to take a glance at the results of other users and hear their opinions about it. Please, be objective and honest.

Scams

I got it and am enjoying myself :):d

Scam artists - always leave tell tale signs by

1. The sheer volume of BS information they offer prior to 'sucking you in' - always 'super positive'
2. The dearth of any REAL INFORMATION of SUBSTANBCE that can be checked out independently
3. The lack of refund policies which are valid
4. Dodgy references and testimonials!

So what if you're enjoying yourself avibe...and why won't you divulge your background phantom?

FYI I do not buy these things....i am just given....and they do work.....albeit....you must know how to set them up! Never rely on the EAs......they are not perfect....just learn from them and trade using your stlye....they help me in making a decision when i am not sure!

The profits....well look at this

http://newtaum.mt4stats.com/

Hi avibe

Sure, your stats would be mega super - won't they always! Why bother show them otherwise:cheesy:

My point is, you suggested that you use GoMegaFX as an EA and it's working wonderfully well for you. Now you say you only use it as a trading aid and that it (or any other EA) should never be 'trusted' to trade for you. Yet that's the whole point of an EA - trading profits on autopilot.

In your case, that certainly isn't true so you definitely can't give a true EA referral on the system because you only use it as a trading aid to your normal 'style' or trading 'rules'! Get it?;)

Thanks for your correction. Yeah you are right. I can email to you the EA...if you want it....:)

dude,
why are you offering mailing out my ea without permission from my company Quantum Research?

Jonnythan69, who are you and why is this any of your business?

I suggest you do not interfere. Unless you

a) Are ready to prove who you are?
b) Can prove who Avibe is
c) Prove that the EA he wishes to email me is actually, in anyway, connected to any software that you have international legal protection over
d) Are ready to take enforcement action in the necessary jurisdictions

Unless you are ready to come forward with A LOT MORE information and verify the above, I suggest you stay completely out of this!:eek:

Avibe can send me whatever he wants to!:cool:

dude,
why are you offering mailing out my ea without permission from my company Quantum Research?

One would expect EA developers to know how to protect their software from piracy etc. I'm surprised this even bothers you, most commercial EAs are protected from abuse in this way.

Avibe, you are free to send me whatever you want mate.:cool:

Piracy

First off our Gomega software is protected from piracy. If the EA that is being sent has not been cracked and broken into then there would be no reason you would want it because it is protected. Second off my name is Jonathan Herbert and I am one of the partners and owners of all proprietary software belonging to Quantum Research to include, forex profit pro, gomegagbpjpy, and gomegaxray software. Third, this software is protected by copywrite laws, Forth, the software you would get from another source is not our newest update because we send updates on almost a weekly basis so this might cause you to see results that are way off what the system is doing now. Fifth, we are already working with our lawyer and have given notification to the FBI on all piracy related materials to include our EA ect... Sixth, if you built a software that you have taken the time to create, have a support system behind it that you have to sustain, I am sure your reaction would be simular if you saw someone asking anyone randomly, "Hey man let me send you a free copy!" If anything I am surprised by your lack of respect for property that does not belong to you and with that state of mind I wish you all the best trading in the world, and my advise is that when you have something good, dont pass it around or eventually with enough people using that "free" information that took a lot of time and money to make it wont be worth a thing because so many people are using it. It is all good though, Karma has an interesting way of catching up to you in the end.

Best of luck,

Jonathan Herbert

...It is all good though, Karma has an interesting way of catching up to you in the end.

Best of luck,

Jonathan Herbert

Thanks for making yourself known. I have no issues with all of your points above. My point is that without declaring who YOU are and the rights you have to police whatever software Avibe was looking to send to me, you, quite simply had no jurisdiction to tell either he nor I nor anyone else, what to do.

You could have been anybody from anywhere, with an unknown agenda. Wow, for you to enlist the mighty FBI in policing the piracy of your trading software you must be quite powerful, with very deep pockets!!! I certainly wouldn't bother coming on boards such as this to hassle the odd person here or there who wants to swap notes on your software. You never know, it might lead to a sale or two!

I understand that success is not achieved by undermining others, to the contrary it comes through helping others.

Last edited:
Also Jonathan, why are you so concerned about so called 'piracy' of your software? If your encryption and security protocols are in place and you do weekly updates to the software, it shouldn't really bother you!!! Anyone trying to pirate your products will have a hard time and soon get left behind anyway.

Also, with the mega millions you must have made by now, aren't you busy trying to manage it?

You really shouldn't sweat the small stuff!!!

So Seguna, has the FBI interviewed you and avibe yet? I suspect not. The local number for the FBI in Austin, Tx is (512) 345-1111. :)

So Seguna, has the FBI interviewed you and avibe yet? I suspect not. The local number for the FBI in Austin, Tx is (512) 345-1111. :)
FB Who??????:whistling

Something doesn't quite add up with these guys....:rolleyes:

All is well.
:cool:

First off our Gomega software is protected from piracy. If the EA that is being sent has not been cracked and broken into then there would be no reason you would want it because it is protected. Second off my name is Jonathan Herbert and I am one of the partners and owners of all proprietary software belonging to Quantum Research to include, forex profit pro, gomegagbpjpy, and gomegaxray software. Third, this software is protected by copywrite laws, Forth, the software you would get from another source is not our newest update because we send updates on almost a weekly basis so this might cause you to see results that are way off what the system is doing now. Fifth, we are already working with our lawyer and have given notification to the FBI on all piracy related materials to include our EA ect... Sixth, if you built a software that you have taken the time to create, have a support system behind it that you have to sustain, I am sure your reaction would be simular if you saw someone asking anyone randomly, "Hey man let me send you a free copy!" If anything I am surprised by your lack of respect for property that does not belong to you and with that state of mind I wish you all the best trading in the world, and my advise is that when you have something good, dont pass it around or eventually with enough people using that "free" information that took a lot of time and money to make it wont be worth a thing because so many people are using it. It is all good though, Karma has an interesting way of catching up to you in the end.

Best of luck,

Jonathan Herbert

Jonathan,

Just out of interest how many updates have you sent out for the gomegagbpjpy, since it's launch this year One or Zero?

Where is your Support Forum which you spoke of during your BS Advertising, I recall you speaking of your members as a family?

I've received more emails from Ken Herbert, regarding gomega xray and BS robots advertising than yourself, which be little's your product when you consider the price paid and it's performance to date do you really have to resort to these measures?

Having contacted your support desk to ensure my ea is setup correctly even they hype up there responses and have difficulty dealing with factual evidence.

So I guess gomegagbpjpy, must be running like clockwork in line with your projections, my results results so far are lack lust-re.

Personally I find the gomegagbpjpy great on a strong trend, good money management but take it outside of this comfort zone it's a dog taking trades in the wrong direction.

What would be really nice if you had a forum so your so called family can raise their concerns in an area where they can benefit from the knowledge of your other family members and compare products like for like and a monthly newsletter or update would be an asset.

Finally I notice your using fxovereasy in the gomegagbpjpy ea, interesting a small search on the net and you'll find it's a free ea, as I said earlier you do a great job in bringing down the value of your ea!

Good Karma to you..