Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now sorry, if I sound naive. God knows I am, but if Congress vote the bill through then the DOW goes up and Gold as a hedge against stocks goes down. Am I right and if so are we waiting for the vote? I am new and don't understand the charting all I seem to understand are the human traits of Fear & Greed. Please advise if I am wrong. And Sujith you appear to have the Mojo - long may it continue. Peace.

I asked that question b4 too. I just don't understand why POG is going up. (Even though I am holding long and happy with that....:sneaky:)

Now sorry, if I sound naive. God knows I am, but if Congress vote the bill through then the DOW goes up and Gold as a hedge against stocks goes down. Am I right and if so are we waiting for the vote? I am new and don't understand the charting all I seem to understand are the human traits of Fear & Greed. Please advise if I am wrong. And Sujith you appear to have the Mojo - long may it continue. Peace.

baileout gets approved ,then >> money comes to market. weak bank shares n stuff ... gets strength. people pulls out money from gold n invest thr....result? gold demand decreases..prices fall!!!

not gets approved... >> fear gets into panic..people with draw there money from banks n other assests.... buy gold. demand increased

added another 10% short hedge but with stop $13 in case we melt right up

first looking for $12.50 or so

$12.41 exact

So...

baileout gets approved ,then >> money comes to market. weak bank shares n stuff ... gets strength. people pulls out money from gold n invest thr....result? gold demand decreases..prices fall!!!

not gets approved... >> fear gets into panic..people with draw there money from banks n other assests.... buy gold. demand increased

So wait for YEA and sell gold ASAP?

Anybody got an idea when those fine Congressmen and women are convening to decide the short term future of Liberal Democracy?

It would be nice to know so hopefully I can make some £££'s which very possibly be worth f*ckall when bartering becomes the norm.

i dunno i think it gets approved the dollar goes in the toilet then POG rises

bit i don't know much:confused:

Bill has to be passed in both houses. second convenes Friday

That's a good point. It's soooo difficult this finance thing. I suppose it's why Wall Street and The City have high paid experts in charge....

yea.. good point. donno how people look at it.." help" or "rescue"es

but last time when they denied..pog went up..so when they aproves.. it should logically do the opposite

Mind POG seems to be retreating just now!

POG retreated because key senate members went live saying the bills would be approved tonight. Its good for the market and negative (very short term) for gold. Being during globex timeframe such news tend to be more problematic for gold due to lower volume. I am looking for a bounce from 872...

stop loss 868

POG retreated because key senate members went live saying the bills would be approved tonight. Its good for the market and negative (very short term) for gold. Being during globex timeframe such news tend to be more problematic for gold due to lower volume. I am looking for a bounce from 872...

stop loss 868

jumped out at 871, not looking good

we have neg divergence on daily, and stochastics heading down, and a likely close closer to low than high of day

I have an indiciator called OBV which is at resistance.

Some form of bailout ready --> -ve for gold (as premium in gold right now is fear/panic not inflation protection)

All in all I think gold ready to go down tomorrow

Sujith, what do u think? and if we do finally break 860 (properly, not like yesterday fake out) where do you see potential bottom/supports?

EDIT
also huge neg div on 4H charts stochastoc and RSI
Rodin can u confirm? (im new to divergence trading)

I have placed Buy limit at 866.

Stop placed at 864.5

Target 872.

The order is only valid until 2100 HRS