Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so script is this... if 883 broken.. we might see 890 ..!

if 866 broken..we see 858 n below.

hold nerves for inventory guys.

Then what u say to place buy order at 884 and sell order at 865 ???
but my safe stoploss for buy looks like 772 do you think its too wide?

anybody buying Euro under 1.4?

am currently short targeting 1.3906

EDIT

Also just spotted this on the newswire

CitiFX Techs put out a euro-dollar sell recommendation
($1.4005) targeting the 200 wk ma at $1.3377 and a stop at $1.4180.

amazing! it's as if investors don't realize that gold trades prior to the NYSE opening. Like clock work, they rally Gold in the first 20 minutes of the NYSE's open.

buy gold at 884.7 $ . stoploss 5 $ down.

hey man...stop loss 5$ exit 1.3$(if bid ask difference is 0.5$) and top of that commision will go about 0.3$ so only 1$. 5$ stop for 1$ profit :-0..
how is it possible to trade this quick. pls be more sensible next time. just a suggestion. you were too excited i feel.

hey man...stop loss 5$ exit 1.3$(if bid ask difference is 0.5$) and top of that commision will go about 0.3$ so only 1$. 5$ stop for 1$ profit :-0..
how is it possible to trade this quick. pls be more sensible next time. just a suggestion. you were too excited i feel.

i did realise the risk to reward ratio sir. i expected a break out rally till 888-892 $. but it turned at 887.4 ... so i had to ask to exit with profit.

will take care of tht from next time onwards. thanks for the suggestion (y)

Hey Suji,

Don't want to burden you but I would appreciate if you could put up a few more charts on certain trades( not all), just to see how decision was made etc.

The first one a v helpful

BUT as I said, in your own time.