Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i did realise the risk to reward ratio sir. i expected a break out rally till 888-892 $. but it turned at 887.4 ... so i had to ask to exit with profit.

will take care of tht from next time onwards. thanks for the suggestion (y)

We should all be greatfull for Suji's calls as this costs us nothing, regardless how many ticks you make or loss.

Keep up the good work Suji, I'm sure evryone here appriciates your efforts. :)

i did realise the risk to reward ratio sir. i expected a break out rally till 888-892 $. but it turned at 887.4 ... so i had to ask to exit with profit.

will take care of tht from next time onwards. thanks for the suggestion (y)

ok good. thanks for efforts anyways:clap:(y)(y)

ok I been on da road. How's it hanging? Silver looks to be building the base of an impulse move up. Is that an inverse head and shoulders pattern forming?

edit

very big one $14 neckline?

Last edited:
Even though I am happy about this pop up. But I just don't know why? What happened at 11:53 ?
Is this bcuz of this:

"Senate financial rescue gives Treasury OK to buy $700 billion in troubled assets, according to copy of bill on Senate Web site."

Looking for $16.50-$17 in a few days

10% hedged (just in case I am wrong)

40% Sell orders Dec contract at low end of expected range v call expect to return to $14 or lower after before the next leg up

Should be able to lock in 2x profit from call there.

if it all plays out

Now sorry, if I sound naive. God knows I am, but if Congress vote the bill through then the DOW goes up and Gold as a hedge against stocks goes down. Am I right and if so are we waiting for the vote? I am new and don't understand the charting all I seem to understand are the human traits of Fear & Greed. Please advise if I am wrong. And Sujith you appear to have the Mojo - long may it continue. Peace.