Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still working on this underlying assumption that gold ought to be buoyant while there's so much uncertainty about the effects of this huge US bailout (maybe I've been reading too much Karl Denninger).

So I keep leaning to go long; selling at a small profit; waiting for the bears to do their thing and the price to drop a bit; then getting back in again.

Last edited:
when i realized that mike's head and shoulders was on the kitco chart, i thought twice about a short position.

I'm still working on this underlying assumption that gold ought to be buoyant while there's so much uncertainty about the effects of this huge US bailout (maybe I've been reading too much Karl Denninger).

So I keep leaning to go long; selling at a small profit; waiting for the bears to do their thing and the price to drop a bit; then getting back in again.

so far, it's working. my 2 day 1 minute chart went decidedly bullish until further notice.

yup. sorry guys. I think it's a bearish HnS.

Short at 884. look for 870-ish.

-edit-
SCRAP THAT!

@funfun: I did the same thing, then almost immediately decided it wasn't such a good idea. Looks like the bears have gone for their coffee break.

EDIT: Back to Plan A again.

we're also getting some help from a declining market. the 'safe haven' story lives.

@funfun: I did the same thing, then almost immediately decided it wasn't such a good idea. Looks like the bears have gone for their coffee break.

EDIT: Back to Plan A again.

yes, you are absolutely right, stp out @890 and long

long exit @ 893