Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guess this is what being a newbie is all about.
We've all been there, and that's why they call it "growing pains".

The mantra I use a lot is: "Money is a tool, a form of communication... it is not an object of affection we stroke and coo over."

Easier said than done. You learn by doing.

I have been trading stocks and currencies for years, and started trading precious metals this year. Nonetheless a lot of the technicals, economic factors, geo-political variables are corollary.

And, yes, there is a lot of great advice on this forum, however... please ask yourself this... if you owned the goose that layed golden eggs, would you give the eggs away for free in a public chat room?
In other words, please do your homework and take everything anyone says with a grain of salt.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off... and go get yours !

Good luck !

And, yes, there is a lot of great advice on this forum, however... please ask yourself this... if you owned the goose that layed golden eggs, would you give the eggs away for free in a public chat room?

Yes you would. In business you would attempt to keep your secrets so that you can go on making money and prevent others from copying you. But in FX the price is determined by the actions of others. Thus if you went long you would want to tell everyone else to go long in order to push the price up. This is a form of front running. However the people on this forum are such small players that they could bet their entire net worth and not move the price one pip.

EUR looks like it is headed to test the 38% fib at 1.47, be wary of a turn at that point in gold too.

not sure about fx but i mean like gold n crude, btw what charts do u look at besides the gold n euro, u keeping track of the markets too?

However the people on this forum are such small players that they could bet their entire net worth and not move the price one pip.
Hence, those that do own the golden goose are not among us.
Why would they be?

With that being said, the judgement of those leaving posts in this forum may be "good", but they are far from perfect (or "golden").

Chat rooms are like panning for gold (pun intended)... you usually pull up a pan full of silt, but on occasion you can find that little nugget of useful information.

So, again... all I am sharing with people new to trading and visiting chat rooms... is to take it all with a grain of salt and do your homework... Advice, I think we can all agree on.

Good luck !

Anyone have an opinion on how high gold will go today? thinking of shorting obviously not while gold has a boner , think it'll go above 920?

was wondering whats the account size that would take someone of the "small players" category. Personally, i think 1 million almost gets u out of the small player category. With the crazy drop of crude and gold prior to last monday, i think at least a few of people would have made a million. Unless they decided to wait out the bull run, and lose more than half their account size, like me.

Back to 899.4. Could this be the run to break @55mph was talking about?

EDIT: Spiked to 900.2 but then immediately dropped back down.