Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont be short gold!!

middle eastern banks hoovering up gold as fast as they dump the dollar and us equities!

from here is a buy on any pullbackguys and very hard to day-trade with a $5 dollar stop. with 1 week gold vol trading at 80% you may as well just throw the money away rather than trading with such close risk parameters.

I thought I was trading too much!

(Currently long at 890. Hoping for this period of congestion to break out on the up-side)

@funfun: That's why I'm IN (and going long almost every time) today!

Where do investors go if they don't have confidence in the stock market? Commodities, surely - especially gold & silver.

dont be short gold!!

middle eastern banks hoovering up gold as fast as they dump the dollar and us equities!

from here is a buy on any pullbackguys and very hard to day-trade with a $5 dollar stop. with 1 week gold vol trading at 80% you may as well just throw the money away rather than trading with such close risk parameters.

i think you may be right. :smart:

Today is my first day in this forum, and I really enjoy it. This is not like the other forum where people were b**l s*****g each other.
thanks guys

Ive been favoring the bear side for so long that its so hard to change to bull (took me a week) and it has really hurt me last week (BAD). my style was working really well on the big ride down with crude n gold, but when things were acting strange + going agaisnt me (mon), i just decided to sleep on it (with very wide stop) but that was bad idea. Ive been there worse things in life but this i must rank up there (emotionally). Been feeling numb and intraday trading myself to death so ive decided to follow suji and this forum religiously until i gain my confidence and straighten out my head a bit.
Hope everyone can help me out and i appreciate this forum to fall back on. Hopefully ill learn from this mistake instead of losing my stomach to speculate. guess this is what being a newbie is all about.