Girls on top

Skimbleshanks said:
'Yes, we women ARE better with money than men.'

Smug? Moi? As if! :cheesy:

She's right....she is better with money than with men.

Her husband has just walked out on her!

Although I've not seen any research to support this hypothesis, I believe the following factors may be an indication as to why the female bio-socio-disposition favours their success in the financial markets.

1. It doesn't have a lot else to think about.

2. Apart from cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids - it has a lot of spare time for a hobby.

3. While totally devoid of any sense of spatial ability they do posses markedly better colour differentiation than the male - Hence the ability to pack even more multi-coloured indicators on to their charts. And as we all know, the more lines you can cram onto your charts - the more successful you become.

The lack of spatial acuity actually works to their benefit as they don't differentiate between up/down, left/right and enter/exit pretty much on a whim - thus confounding random distribution and channelling luck in their direction.

4. They are all Wiccans and use White Magick (I know you Wiccans love the 'k' in that) to foresee the future. As proved by the PM I had this morning warning me against making this post.

I'd just like to add that this isn't really TheBramble, but she left her laptop unprotected for a moment while she went to make the kids' breakfasts...

Didn't Ms Horlick get sacked from one of her positions and was then claiming over a £1M in unfair dismissal ? Maybe when she is referring to making and managing money it is by use of the Legal System and not by trading ? In which case women are at a distinct advantage as I have yet to hear of any man being able to claim unfair dismissal on the grounds of his sex ? :cool:

That aside I personally think women make better traders than men anyway.

Paul

I can honestly say that, having started taking trading tips from Kylie, Rachel Stevens and the members of Girls Aloud, my trading profits have increased significantly.

I think that's because this thread has encouraged all us hairy males to get in touch with our feminine side and this has inexorably led us to the base state of femininity - utter b*loody confusion.

Now ladies, you know I'm only kidding...

To help us poor chaps beat the girls at trading it would be good to study below
attachment.php

Attachments

• womencomplicated.gif
    womencomplicated.gif
    75.2 KB · Views: 756
A quote from "Eric Cartman", lead character in that lovely non-PC cartoon, "Southpark" :-

"You can't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die".

:eek:

RogerM said:
A quote from "Eric Cartman", lead character in that lovely non-PC cartoon, "Southpark" :-

"You can't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die".

lol - nice one mr M

i woz going 2 post the lyrics 2 ac/dc excellent track 'aint no fun (waiting to be a millionare)'

a ditty about equal reights for wimmin in the workplace - there again - maybe not!