GH Financials

sask

Hi all,
Has anyone applied for a trading position at GHFinancials, lately. I'm preparing my CV & cover letter to send it to them in a few days time. If anyone has been to their interview/tests, could you please guide me as to:
*What their selection process is like
*Whether interviews are competency based/technical (as in questions on STIR futures, futures in generall etc...)
*Are their tests similar to SHL tests or to the ones conducted by the likes of Tibra, Optiver etc...
*How much is the salary that the pay for the first 6 months.

Thank you.

Also could anyone tell me whether we can use our own calculator at numerical tests at GH Financials, Futex, Met Traders etc...

Also could anyone tell me whether we can use our own calculator at numerical tests at GH Financials, Futex, Met Traders etc...

So if they say what's 25 x 12 - 44 you get to work it out via a caluclator? Sort of defeats the point wouldn't you say?

They might as well ask what the square root of 23.58 to 8 decimal places. It would take me about 1 second to give you the correct answer :)

So if they say what's 25 x 12 - 44 you get to work it out via a caluclator? Sort of defeats the point wouldn't you say?
From what I've read, they (not sure abt Futex) do tests similar to SHL tests, in which normally others allow one to use calc. but I was not sure if the above mentioned companies allow or not.
Do you have anything to contribute??

They might as well ask what the square root of 23.58 to 8 decimal places. It would take me about 1 second to give you the correct answer :)
Good on you.

GHF interview

Hi Anley,
I have an interview with GHF in a few days. As I understand I have to take 2 tests: one is some kind of "numerical test" and the other one some kind of "IQ test similar to the GMAT"...that's what they told me. Do you know anything about these tests? The description they gave me doesn't tell me that much and it's not clear at all; actually the GMAT is not even an IQ test:), and has some geometry questions in it, also "numerical test" can mean anything with math in it:), higher level math, lower level math, simple/fast calculations...etc. Could you give me some additional info(maybe some examples) if you don't mind, and if you happen to know more about it?
Also there's some kind of interview if you "pass" the tests. What kind of questions do they ask? Technical, general, fast calculations???
Thank you, your help will be greatly appreciated it.
Best regards,
Tyler