Armajaro - Sugar team

of07923

Wonder if anyone can be of some help?

My background is in Corporate finance. I am looking to start as a trader and have had a number of interviews in different arenas (STIRs, equities, commodities etc.). I am waiting to find out if I got the job at Armajaro, who recently started a sugar team.

Gien my background, could anyone tell me if sugar is a good commodity to be trading; does its futures offer enough liquidity and volatility to make some good money from it? ALso, does anyone have any info on Armajaro? Specifically what is the company like to work for (people, environment etc) and is their renumeration package decent?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

These are questions you should have researched before the interview. A sugar team... gotta be envious

My background is in Corporate finance. I am looking to start as a trader and have had a number of interviews in different arenas (STIRs, equities, commodities etc.). I am waiting to find out if I got the job at Armajaro, who recently started a sugar team.

Gien my background, could anyone tell me if sugar is a good commodity to be trading; does its futures offer enough liquidity and volatility to make some good money from it? ALso, does anyone have any info on Armajaro? Specifically what is the company like to work for (people, environment etc) and is their renumeration package decent?

Has anyone got any first hand experience of Armajaro - working there, interviews, their junior positions etc?

thanks

I trade sugar every single day. It is not extremely liquid, but there are great opportunities to make money. There are not many other markets that you can make a day's profit in a few minutes. That is why I love sugar. If you catch the correct trend it is it's own bank.

Good luck with it. It is not for the small trader that is for sure! If you need any pointers just ask :)

Use Linkedin to connect with a few employees..

Also potentially interested in this firm..