FX Trading Week Sept 10 -14

Cable will

• nah, back to 2.000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jacinto

hope you all had a good week.

Seems the market is starting to dig into a new topic now: speculation of lower interest rates from the FED due US economic weakness as signalled by NFP. However, risk aversion should still be a topic to watch. In any case, volatility should be decent enough to trade almost any pair.....except EURGBP :LOL:

daily chart for Cable with resistance levels derived from weekly closes

happy trading

Attachments

• a cable week 10 14 sept.gif
    a cable week 10 14 sept.gif
    16 KB · Views: 288
Hi J,

Looking for a good start to this week on my overnight trades. Last weeks trades finished +24 pips for the week - I was +26 pips - so just exceeded the system.

Tonights trade is a buy at 2.0275 on the cable - I'm hoping to get in just a few pips lower than this which, judging from the current downward bias, shouldn't be too difficult.

Finishing my current work contract on Thursday and then heading off to France for a week. When I get back I will be trading full time, so will have more time to post on this thread. :cheesy:

Morning
looking at the 15 min chart
it has hit my first target 2 0263
I think it will drift down
next target 2 0231
this is the 50% fib line

edit has crossed the the 45 degree Gann line

Last edited:
Morning
looing at the 15 min chart
it has hit my first target 2 0263
I think it will drift down
next target 2 0231
this is the 50% fib line

edit has crossed the the 45 degree Gann line

UK PPI at 9.30am - so we'll have to see if that starts a move going. I have more of an up bias going today, but I could be proved wrong ;)

My overnight trade took b/e - and that was after being up nearly 30 points before 6am - still that's the way it goes.

morning,

im already down -45 on eurjpy. having my last go at a short. so, day could end early for me.

not really a good start of the week so far. :eek:

I am long GBPUSD at just over 20300 - not looking very bright at the moment but I have high hopes :cool:

Is it me or is everyone out to lunch all morning?

EUR/USD: too slow to trade.
EUR/JPY: very slow; made 14 points.

I am closing my short for 28 pips loss....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 245
:(

EUR/USD doesn't seem to have enough volatility today. It feels like EUR/JPY has the volatility levels that EUR/USD did last week.

PS I lose 20 pips on EUR/USD going short because I was using the 3 minute chart but it barely made 1 pip profit.

Looks like I'm going to have to show you all how to do it.

Now, where's that old TradeVector Manual?:eek:

I see what you're doing there! I have to pop out shortly, though. 'Scuse the pun. :D Good luck.

What happened to all those live trade posters on this board? Still on holiday spending their profits?
FWIW, just went short on cable at 310. Not looking great so far...

What happened to all those live trade posters on this board? Still on holiday spending their profits?
FWIW, just went short on cable at 310. Not looking great so far...
Hi Phil, I just got back and started to work on charts, got a little trade but nothing great so far. Suppose all are waiting for the speaches this afternoon.
Happy trading, 2be