FX Trading June 18 to 22

This week cable will

• Total voters
right, now looking for the entries short. will look for an attempt at the highs.

good trading

j

edit: i am affraid its going to be like watching paint dry

edit 2: if anyone fancies a short on eurusd, appears to have a similar setup. IMHO it will give an inverted hammer on the daily and signal the end of the pullback for continuation down. i will wait on that one

This is what I'm following for some time. I see this 1.9800 level as battle ground.

MACD and Stochastics look pretty strong upward move on the daily charts to me.

However, of the shorter StdErr Channel shift it looks like we'll have some resistance now so given the turn or the tops on the 4 hour charts I would guess

a retreat to 1.9820 levels before onwards and forwards.

So be looking to short in the morning and perhaps a long in the afternoon.

Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• GBPUSD Cash.png
    GBPUSD Cash.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 203
EURUSD - 1 pip
EURGBP - 1 pip
GBPUSD - 2 pip

They seem alright, is that offered instant online execution? interesting to see how/or who may interfere with orders going through.

This is what I'm following for some time. I see this 1.9800 level as battle ground.

However, of the shorter StdErr Channel shift it looks like we'll have some resistance now so given the turn or the tops on the 4 hour charts I would guess

Good luck everyone.

yep, agree with 9850 in particular as key level. me thinks that was a left shoulder on the monthly. but isnt that a very long term view? ill stick with my 4hr charts instead:cheesy:

Good luck everyone.

Atilla,

My Bias is bullish too and am expecting a major pullback today before we continue to target 1.9900.
However the last few times I got cocky and began anticipating 2 moves ahead I was punished! In hindsight, should have stuck to the original trade,stop and reverse is not my forte!

Zuke:

Hope you were on the crude breakout, very clean! Where do you see it going next?

gone short at 1.9844. target is 9807 [pivot]- why not? :)

but a break of 9836 is key for me [open line].
a move above r1 to r2 is covered by an order.

ok i have a bear 5 8 cross
will it break hourly 21ema and so target bottom boll band or maybe even 55 ema?

i have to go out.

Short cable and EUR/JPY. Had a limit at 165.46 which was missed by .3 of a point. I hope it's not going to be one of those days......

0, cut that long for scratch, 1.9840 Would be waiting now for a short setup but due to time restraints... an early finish for me.

Good hunting.

im still flat cable. eurgbp action is not to my liking and expect it will give cable a choppy ride (either way).

still have a bias short. waiting for the setup for the short entry. missed the first at 44,

also hope its not going to be one of those days.

edit: besides, got a pitchfork fight :LOL:
and my mojo -2 are in conflict between the 4hr (long) and the daily (short)

guess the biggest pitchfork will win :LOL:

Attachments

• pitchfork fight.gif
    pitchfork fight.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
I'm still on a short from last night - now looking for 1.9831 for break-even.

Yesterday's trade netted 29 pips - so that was a nice start to the week - just don't want to hand it all back now! :rolleyes:

Took +1 pip :cheesy: That's me happy!

just come back. stopped out for a free trade. looks like we got a bounce off the 50% rsi.

is 9857-9825 the range?

Atilla,

My Bias is bullish too and am expecting a major pullback today before we continue to target 1.9900.
However the last few times I got cocky and began anticipating 2 moves ahead I was punished! In hindsight, should have stuck to the original trade,stop and reverse is not my forte!

Zuke:

Hope you were on the crude breakout, very clean! Where do you see it going next?

Having a great week so far on Crude (+136 pips at the mo) reminds me of why I love trading b/o 's on the commodities

Cruel game that prod turned my setup bullish at 1.9849, value sub 40 but dont know if thats coming or its just gonna roll up from here.

on a short term. long 1.9848.9 Like to think the short squeeze is coming straight off.

Gosh! you're a cheap date Jilly:LOL:

:cheesy: lol

I trade my system and if +1 pip is all I get, then that's it! (Actually it should have been break-even so +1 pip is better than the system!) :D