FX Trading April 23 - April 27

Cable will

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Morning All,
I hope all of you are okay
Had a long break
And Am Ready to go.......
So how is the trading going for all of you ?????

my upper fig has changed slightly 967 will now do rather than the 971 I will want to go long (positional) at 824 but will probably have to wait until Monday for that

a price print of 982 will negate the 824 long entry

Good trading all and have a nice weekend

TPF please do....

Incidentally at the moment most of the spreadbetters are marking cable up, suggesting that the majority of their clients are long, or of course, that they think it is going up. Personally, I've done my usual halfway house thing, I've taken profit on half my position at 38 with stop back near the entry at 11

Offshore Trader said:
TPF please do....

Incidentally at the moment most of the spreadbetters are marking cable up, suggesting that the majority of their clients are long, or of course, that they think it is going up. Personally, I've done my usual halfway house thing, I've taken profit on half my position at 38 with stop back near the entry at 11

Looks like you have the best of the trading today. Nice.

I feel we have some strength in the Dollar yet. A move lower 1.9820 is the next move. But again its only my take on things.

The Pearl Fisher said:
Just on a side note Compounding, the Romanian leu and the Czech Koruna are a hot tradable currency pair during the Asian session.

Old news, PF. I hear that all the big bucks ace traders like Mr Composting are making 500 pips a day on Zloty/Dong.

The Pearl Fisher said:
Does anybody mind if I still pop a trade or two in here?

feel free the more the merrier and I am awash with anticipation for the trades from our American cousin

I dont know but Ive been told
bla bla bla bla mighty bold
sound off one two

Could be a very interesting day’s trading. It does look as though the Spreaders have a move higher pencilled in. Now what do they Know? Interesting. Traders today will be either killed or crowned.

My money is, They’re bluffing, the market is being fooled.

Last edited:
well, took my second trade. said i would stay flat, but was there for a grab.

long 38, and out 58. can it go further, dunno dont care. should have taken my 20 pips in the morning but didnt, so had to go and get my minimum wage the second time around.

i get a measured move to 84 then 96 and finally 2.0014, but i make so many mistakes lately that will take the +20 and run :cheesy:

I dont want to stick around and wait for the news and see where is this going. so calling it a day on cable. may have a go at euryen later on.

catcha later
j

Sold a little more of my position at 61. I would like to say that it was inspired trading, the reality was that it was a +50 profit take :cheesy:

Offshore Trader said:
Sold a little more of my position at 61. I would like to say that it was inspired trading, the reality was that it was a +50 profit take :cheesy:

well done. particularly cause it was in 1 trade, unlike me.

seems like i should start trusting my measured moves again left only 26 pips on the table. lol.

first target met to the pip. question is if the next 2 targets will be met.

oh well, a profit is a profit.

Attachments

• triangulo.gif
    triangulo.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 149