FX 2007 > Week 19 -23 Mar

Your favoured pair and timeframes used

• Total voters
29Investments said:
Rav you looking for scalp shorts here ?

I'm still expecting it to fall a little but I wouldn't short as it's going againts your friend the Mr Trend...

I don't think I have the nerve you chaps do.

But good luck if you do...

29Investments said:
Rav you looking for scalp shorts here ?

I am afraid I dont generally scalp on breakouts.....But by the looks of it we should have a lovely evening today when it comes to scalping........

Happy Trading

Rav

Lot of lurkers lurking there chaps... come on post your thoughts, it don't matter if you're wrong (I generally am but doesn't stop me)

How much more upside then before the retank... My system says don't go against the trend so I do miss some great moves but you have to be disciplined or get caned!

Right While we are waiting for cable to make the next move......Lets discuss the following point after the first break out how do you reposition yourself....
currently cable around 50-55 mark so when do we take our next position or will it just gradually make its way upto the 650 mark this is definately on the cards and is widely expected by a lot of analysts.....

What is the best way to trade at this position......
Just go long with a 40 pip stop and make 100 pips + is that the best stratergy to use for new positions I think so.....:) I hope this helps

Priceman said:
Lot of lurkers lurking there chaps... come on post your thoughts, it don't matter if you're wrong (I generally am but doesn't stop me)

How much more upside then before the retank... My system says don't go against the trend so I do miss some great moves but you have to be disciplined or get caned!

I'm long from 513, halved the position at 554. Not convinced its going to break so put a tight stop at 538. target 575/580

Priceman said:

I would'nt mind a rebuy @ 35 :cheesy:

rav700 said:
I would'nt mind a rebuy @ 35 :cheesy:

I would like some more too but still expecting some pull back. 35 sounds cool.

But my 15min charts still look extended although MAs in right direction for long.

Will wait.

Rather miss the opportunity than lose money.

Priceman said:

Hello chaps, I'm short EURGBP @ 6811, stop brought down to 6810, looking for 6770-60 regions.

Glenbuck said:
Hello chaps, I'm short EURGBP @ 6811, stop brought down to 6810, looking for 6770-60 regions.

Bloomin heck, the train is leaving the platform and I'm still scratching me rear... Mixed emoitions or what? :cry: :rolleyes: :confused: :devilish:

I think I am going to have a look at some gbp\jpy cross as I have heard lots about its movement just never studies it or traded it...

Atilla said:
Bloomin heck, the train is leaving the platform and I'm still scratching me rear... Mixed emoitions or what? :cry: :rolleyes: :confused: :devilish:

Ditto - I stood aside at 60 looking for a pullback

465.......................................Jacinto.................A reversal just like the other day ha......I would be shocked if that happened even my signals are sending me short but its the trend that scares me....

Priceman said:

...Still waiting for 710... it'll happen any week now!