FX 2007 > Week 19 -23 Mar

Your favoured pair and timeframes used

• Total voters
I am still bearish.....I mead the dollar up against the yen,swiss and the Euro by a bit.....and £ trading in the other direction.......something not right about this.....
I will short it on the next available opp :cheesy:

This will be my luck that I walk away from this screen and the break out occurs

useful idiot said:
Hello, I'm new to the board but FWIW I have just gone short at 80, looking for 275.

Welcome Useful

You thinking 500 rejection already in - or looking for weak cpi ?

useful idiot said:
Hello, I'm new to the board but FWIW I have just gone short at 80, looking for 275.

I will still wait for CPI .......before placing my trades.......Best of luck mate

I watch daily and weekly charts and see a pull back to a larger triangle (broke down from during the Asian session a while back). Looking for a hit and drop/continuation in the down trend.

Morning all. Late again but I have a note from my mother;)

I see I have missed my short entry already now have to wait for 9.30 and see if we get another spike. Out of swissie for now at break even on the trade so the marrage has at last ended on amicable grounds. Still looking for a drop on cable, my target has extended a little to around 9230 which I will have to re-evaluate if 9520 area is breached.

looks like FXCM's figs and mine are the same ballpark would still like to see 378 first though a hit of 520 before miday would negate this fig before Friday

currently short with hard stop 520 once we get below 440 will move to B/E@492

dc2000 said:
looks like FXCM's figs and mine are the same ballpark would still like to see 378 first though a hit of 520 before miday would negate this fig before Friday

currently short with hard stop 520 once we get below 440 will move to B/E@492
Nice entry DC, I was still snoozing. My favourite setup was similar to that entry where I know my stop and reason for it (as opposed to an arbitory number of pips) before I even enter the market.

well, 430 held for 4 AM uk, up then smash down, ! how low ? hmmm, well maybe it will be like those moves you can often see on the smaller time frames, drip,drip, drip, up , as we've seen from 1.9200 , then ,through the trap door price movements the other.....

29Investments said:
Dont understand why such sharp moves right before data ? Anyone know ?

Insider dealing...

Somebody always know something before anybody else :confused: