FX-2007: Jan 08 > Jan 12

How was 2006 for you? (compared to 04/05)

• Above average returns

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Average returns

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Below average returns

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No meaningful returns - still learning

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Got better - improved strategy

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Got better - improved money management

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Got better - improved psychology/mentoring

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christmas break is over

City Bound said:
BO put me long @ 410. God I hate wide Asian sessions.

Just seen your post. Yes - wide Asian ranges do not normally portend well for a break out stratagy.

As an aside I read Wasps' posts on his system and I am trying a 3;13 and 39 ma on 5min; 15min and hourly charts. A brief look suggests the longer time frames are better for pip cropping. Anyone else tried this type of method?

hi neil, i haven't tried Wasp's combo yet but i'm currently using MAs off a 30min chart to try and catch larger swings during the week around vebo day trades. Too soon to say if i'll build it into the plan permanently, but like it well enough so far - as always, horses for courses.

Last edited:
Two sharp moves down at the figures but no follow through on either. Not really good for my method of trading. Could do with a sustained move in either direction from here. I really don't mind but if it touches both 60 and 80 then I'm out and giving up for the day.

Afternoon all,
VEBO Variant is short from 19386. I also took a swing short from a similar level, half off at +30 and pretty close to being stopped out of the rest at +45.

buying opportunity perhaps?

eurusd seems to be sitting on a 50% retracement as well.

Attachments

• 20070111 - 240.png
    20070111 - 240.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 144
You boys never sleep :eek:

I'm long today already let's see if it reaches the first target easily of 69...

Good luck chaps

Priceman said:
You boys never sleep :eek:

I'm long today already let's see if it reaches the first target easily of 69...

Good luck chaps

Hey P,

who says we dont sleep. 3 hours should be enough. besides, you should get a similar training, cause a sprog will do that to you. you wont sleep in a year :D

where is your long? im in from 30, stop below yesterdays low.

j

edit: how did you get that target?

Last edited:
jacinto said:
Hey P,

who says we dont sleep. 3 hours should be enough. besides, you should get a similar training, cause a sprog will do that to you. you wont sleep in a year :D

where is your long? im in from 30, stop below yesterdays low.

j

edit: how did you get that target?
Hey J,

that's the 50% mark from yesterdays range. I got stopped out earlier for -10 but got back in for a better price anyway at 25.

Not sleeping very well so am getting in training for the 'wee one'. Misses gets up to pee every 2hours :)

going to BE on long from 30. broadening wedge broken north, target 9390. news coming, i rather be 0caught at BE than at a loss if things will go sour anyway. on the positive note, 9340-5- should now be good support in the case of a sell off.

by the way, have any of you noted that this choppy range 9310-9450 is the same as the gap on the daily of of november 11. anyone knows about gaps and can interpret that?

j

edit: half out for +50, rest stop at +20. lets see if we break north.

Last edited: