FuturesBetting.com

magten

Can anyone who uses FuturesBetting.com tell me about their experiences. I am interested in their Dow 30 or YM offering. Any information will be appreciated.

Can anyone who uses FuturesBetting.com tell me about their experiences. I am interested in their Dow 30 or YM offering. Any information will be appreciated.

i have been with them for over 2 years, speed no re quotes and actual mkt prices.
you pay a fixed spread(commision) to them when trading only. No other costs.
Futures based only at the moment, they say they are adding spot fx soon and charts.
as for products check their website, but i know they offer YM.
i trade Ftse 100 mainly...

thanks

i have been with them for over 2 years, speed no re quotes and actual mkt prices.
you pay a fixed spread(commision) to them when trading only. No other costs.
Futures based only at the moment, they say they are adding spot fx soon and charts.
as for products check their website, but i know they offer YM.
i trade Ftse 100 mainly...

Hi
Thanks for this info. I looked into their account opening the other day. They seem to need a vast amount of personal information simply to let you use the trial version. Did you find this the case as well? Could I ask you how often you trade each day and if there has been an improvement in your results from using the fast execution they offer?
Do you know the minimum account opening amount?
Thanks again for your input. I do like this company but today anyone can claim anything on a website that might turn out to be a little wide of the truth. Its nice to get the feedback from an actual client.

Hi
Thanks for this info. I looked into their account opening the other day. They seem to need a vast amount of personal information simply to let you use the trial version. Did you find this the case as well? Could I ask you how often you trade each day and if there has been an improvement in your results from using the fast execution they offer?
Do you know the minimum account opening amount?
Thanks again for your input. I do like this company but today anyone can claim anything on a website that might turn out to be a little wide of the truth. Its nice to get the feedback from an actual client.

back when i joined i had to complete a application form and send by post or fax.Doing it online is much easier, as most dont havw faxes and post (nightmare)..i did not give banking details when 1st completed as i wanted to see the demo as well, they were fine with this.2 days on the demo and my funds were on the way via internet banking, (so they got the banking details anyway. i gues they need them for when they send funds back to me i withdraw funds, every 2 weeks normally.
the intial deposit is now £2500, this is because you are betting(trading) on the actual futures mkts.
hope it helps..
i trade 20 maybe more lots a day depending on my P&L. at the time.The speed and execution is a massive improvement to what i was getting.This as increased my volume of trades, main reason is speed and actual market prices, i dont mind paying a fixed spread to them for this.(small price to pay)