FuturesBetting.com Re-Launching

But we hope to be offering spot fx very soon,all spot cross's and fx pairs will be available as a spread bet, DMA, NO RE QUOTES and INSTANT FILLS)

It would be great if you could do that (spread bet, DMA, NO RE QUOTES and INSTANT FILLS)

But I'd like to see it first.

Is the free version of Ninja available for use with FB?
Phil
we dont offer demo accounts for Ninja, they do.If people wish to use ninja using our data feed they can.People using ninja automated trading platform have to pay ninja trader not Fbc for the platform, our data is free as is our platform.

Phil
we dont offer demo accounts for Ninja, they do.If people wish to use ninja using our data feed they can.People using ninja automated trading platform have to pay ninja trader not Fbc for the platform, our data is free as is our platform.

Yes, but my understanding is that a basic version of Ninja (live, not demo) is available free through some brokers?

At the moment we offer the top six fx pairs quoted on the CME. (FUTURES BASED)
But we hope to be offering spot fx very soon,all spot cross's and fx pairs will be available as a spread bet, DMA, NO RE QUOTES and INSTANT FILLS)

As long as I can use NinjaTrader with the new SpotFX I'll be very happy! :cheesy:

as the same as the futures prices..DMA and actual mkt prices..the spot fx will be coming from banks not FBC...maybe 15-20 different banks..currenex is the platform that we will be offering.

Is there any slippage control on your platform?

I am thinking of a market order in a volatile market. If I place a market order, can I set up, say, a slippage of no more than 3 pips, for example? Fill or kill?

Is there a way to check balances/positions online?

I had an FB account for a very short period which I linked up with Ninjatrader, there were connection problems between the two and the only way to check a trade was to phone.

Is there any slippage control on your platform?

I am thinking of a market order in a volatile market. If I place a market order, can I set up, say, a slippage of no more than 3 pips, for example? Fill or kill?
slippage happens in volatile mkts., with us you may get slippage same as any bank or pro trader out there.
when placing a mkt order if it gaps then you could get filled near the high.
if you place a buy stop limit/sell stop limit hoping for a brake out, then if the mkt gaps and trades above/below your prepared worst fill then nothing done.

Is there a way to check balances/positions online?

I had an FB account for a very short period which I linked up with Ninjatrader, there were connection problems between the two and the only way to check a trade was to phone.
sam
most people dont have connection problems,but there are still some cases.Why dont you try our platform, no connection problems there, so everything you need to see you do.

sam
most people dont have connection problems,but there are still some cases.Why dont you try our platform, no connection problems there, so everything you need to see you do.

Can you use them at the same time? I could use NT for automated trades and have your platform as a backup to check positions if needs be.

Samuel

Can you use them at the same time? I could use NT for automated trades and have your platform as a backup to check positions if needs be.

Samuel

yes you can, but you will have to fund 2 accounts, 1 for ninja and 1 for Fbc platform.
you can withdraw funds at any time from any of the platforms.