FTSE100 & S&P - SB Daily Cash System

Do you find this system useful

• Total voters
:-0 No way! So all that stuff about his kid was all BS! Thats really low!

Had me on that one as well. Where did he pinch this system from then.

The kid stuff just shows how much of a low life this scum is. I bet he's one of those ginger freaks that stands
out miles away.

Hey i heard Davey Robertson was fighting with his wife(Rent Boy-Never paid his fiddling bill) over a 1 pence piece and thats how copper wire was invented. Ha Ha :p

Amazing. I had had no dealings with Mr Spreadbetting previously, don't remember ever reading any of his posts under his own name.

Xenophobia's video clip made me sure he had used voice distortion software though the southern accent seemed genuine (I admit to even Googling Reginald D Hunter in case it might be him.)

I can only wonder at his objective, it certainly didn't seem profit as he has (appears to have ) given away a genuine system here.

wow. At least flash can walk away with full credit then.I questioned him all the way from the start but I did not suspect he was anyone other than a newbie talking b%%**** and shouting off his mouth. when he started to mention his son,I was too polite to question that but quickly declined when he asked for cash. how low can people get eh. There are a couple of others I can now turn my attention to with confidence and try to expose them. How about a thread purely tio discuss other traders. Shall I call it Lord Flashes gossip and exposure thread

I feel just as peeved as Flash and I also wonder who else is trolling around the board.

However, Flash and I had both asked for live trades from Xeno and Lindencourt, though both seemed genuine people, neither were forthcoming. I feel this would be the best way to identify who's a genuine trader - can we have some sort of weekly tally of live call posters, or can they get a special badge for a week so we can pick them out for particular scrutiny of what they ared oing? Perhaps someone can start a thread where live posters can be listed.

I feel just as peeved as Flash and I also wonder who else is trolling around the board.

However, Flash and I had both asked for live trades from Xeno and Lindencourt, though both seemed genuine people, neither were forthcoming. I feel this would be the best way to identify who's a genuine trader - can we have some sort of weekly tally of live call posters, or can they get a special badge for a week so we can pick them out for particular scrutiny of what they ared oing? Perhaps someone can start a thread where live posters can be listed.

just done it,what do you think

wtf, you are all mental, ignore all the BS trading advice coming from any so called expert on any and above all this forum.

seriously no one with half a brain is going to trade using all that bolox on his charts and via SB.

Shall I call it Lord Flashes gossip and exposure thread[/QUOTE said:
Bring it on. It will be a bit like Kangaroo Court whereby your guily until proven
innocent and you have to prove your not a slime ball.

I think there are a few good noses on these boards that smell a rat right away though.
Im not one of them btw..................

I think these shysters all the same as Xeno or whatever his name Dinky D1ck Robertson pretty much went for Lindenpoops right away for some reason.

Let the games begin.

You can start with me.....................No sir i didnt do it.........Court Over

Bring it on. It will be a bit like Kangaroo Court whereby your guily until proven
innocent and you have to prove your not a slime ball.

I think there are a few good noses on these boards that smell a rat right away though.
Im not one of them btw..................

I think these shysters all the same as Xeno or whatever his name Dinky D1ck Robertson pretty much went for Lindenpoops right away for some reason.

Let the games begin.

You can start with me.....................No sir i didnt do it.........Court Over

Sing this song before being tempted to listen to the purveyors of wealth creating systems and you will gain increasing immunity from get rich with no effort schemes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxDypJj70gs&feature=related

;)

Last edited:
wtf, you are all mental, ignore all the BS trading advice coming from any so called expert on any and above all this forum.

seriously no one with half a brain is going to trade using all that bolox on his charts and via SB.

I was looking forward to seeing Xeno post live trades and show his system working in real time. Likewise Lindenpoops. They both might have had unworkable systems but the only real test would have been for them to let their trades do their talking for them.

Xeno's system did not appear to be irrational or something that could not work. I posted I was interested in a simpler version but I would still like to see someone abiding by his rules and then we'll know of it's BS or not BS.

I tried it and found my results a bit up and down. I put that down to not having the exact same indicators and i am not too good at scalping anyway. If i am watching the charts i tend to react too much. I take profits too soon and close losses before they hit my SL which i mostly end up regreting. I also over-trade and take some really crap trades just so i am not watching nothing.

It does look like as good a sytem as any others i have seen so i plan to give it a fair try on a demo account over the next few weeks.

This is todays charts.

Real easy trades and entries. I love days like this.:p

22nd.jpg

Yeah - I bet Xeno enjoyed "days like this" - he was setting you all up for a fall.

Look, this is not just sour grapes because Xeno trashed my thread. I purposely kept off his thread because I did not wish to escalate the damage being done, as my thread was being trashed - no thanks to some of you who only wanted to see me as a front for Andrew Searle.

If you read the first few posts in my thread, I made it plain I wanted to develop the thread for the purpose of sorting out why the system didn't always win, and what could be done to filter the losers, or at least define where trouble was likely to occur.

Some of you will be die-hards and never believe me, but that's fine.

Others will not be sure and give me the benefit of the doubt.
In the time I have been here, I have had similar threads - all in a similar vein, and NONE of them attempting to sell anything, or trick anyone.

I even had a long-term method I tried to develop of my own design, but I can't trade well, and it too flopped. At least I had a go, and if I say it myself, I am an honest and caring member of this forum. No one wants to hear that - we are all honest ... yeah?

So could I point out to you all what I saw on day 1 when I investigated Xeno, and visited his thread. That was the day I also voted "No" in his poll, and he accused Andrew Searle of voting "No". Funny man. I explained why I voted "No" in my own thread when Xeno made his maniacal accusation.

I have posted an image below, which explains how Xeno conned you all. He claimed he used "discretion". But what traders need to consider, is what happens as the action unfolds from the right hand edge of the screen. Xeno was posting in hindsight, which means he was not trading live. Perhaps he was showing setups ... a demonstration?

We won't know for sure.

But if you look at the indicator I highlighted, you will see it was dipping DOWN, while price was RISING. Xeno put a green square around the section, indicating a signal to go long. He conveniently ignored the bit that was dipping DOWN in the bottom window - remember - this was all that would be visible at the time at the right hand edge of the screen - price had not developed further at that time - so it could NOT have been the setup he claimed.

I am happy to be proven wrong in this - I am willing to learn too.

But given the man's character - assuming "he" really was a man and not a girl pretending to be a man, I really do not feel like extending the benefit of the doubt that far.

The link will only take you to thesame image I posted ... and is there in case the quality is poor.

On another note - I really was genuine in my intent on that thread, and was willing to accommodate anyone's questions - even to the extent that I ended with egg on my face. My purpose was to LEARN how to trade that method better - not to promote it - but in any Commercial system, there will be the side effect of highlighting the system too.

I am still willing to post live trades as they occur ... in real time ... but even then there will be those that will say I am cherry-picking the trades. Well, that's what the system calls for - trading the best setups, and only having a couple of live trades open at one time. I can not manage more that 2 positions on the IG Markets platform that are live/open at one time. So for sure I am only going to have the first and second trades that look ok for entry, and not look at the rest.

If anyone knows how I could have been more straight-forward and open about the approach, I'd take that on board - in fact I will/would have co-operated or accommodated ANY reasonable request to try to show the workings - good or bad.

Believe me or not - I can't help what people think.

But there is nothing to stop anyone from coming on my threads and trashing it again - and I don't have the heart for it, or the energy.

if someone else wants to have a go - good luck to them - I might even contribute - but I am all washed out with starting threads on T2W - the environment is too suspicious and paranoid, and unless you are one of the old boys club, it only takes one hostile response, as in what Xeno did, before they come out of the woodwork and destroy anything you attempt.

Not too many thinkers ... but plenty of snipers. This post will draw a few ... from both camps, but mainly the snipers I suggest. It's easy to take shots from the cheap seats, but no one wants to go the hard yards to get to the guts of the truth. Cheap entertainment ... cheap laughs ... pack mentality.

can you blame anyone from taking that view - The evidence suggests it's true.

I wonder how people feel about what was done to me now - indifferent probably. And that's fine if you are in this for the laughs.

I wasn't - I was earnestly trying to find the system's weaknesses and improve on it, so that I could trade it myself with a live account full time.

Bit of history now.

http://clip2net.com/s/uTEs

Attachments

• Trick_or_treat.JPG
    Trick_or_treat.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 237
I just wanted to give my assessment of the system only.

I've tested it and can see some good points, but I wouldn't trade it with real money. There are few examples on the thread and they are the cases where the market cooperated with the system (coincidence perhaps).

Again comes back to live trades: if a system user can call live profitable trades for some time, then it's probably a good system. If the trades are carefully chosen with a benefit of a hindsight, the followers may be mislead.

I've noticed quite few members were impressed. My advice would be to test it on a demo account first. From my testing - it would lose money and I wouldn't use it.

I just wanted to give my assessment of the system only.

I've tested it and can see some good points, but I wouldn't trade it with real money. There are few examples on the thread and they are the cases where the market cooperated with the system (coincidence perhaps).

Again comes back to live trades: if a system user can call live profitable trades for some time, then it's probably a good system. If the trades are carefully chosen with a benefit of a hindsight, the followers may be mislead.

I've noticed quite few members were impressed. My advice would be to test it on a demo account first. From my testing - it would lose money and I wouldn't use it.

Agreed. On closer inspection this looks 50-50 under a reasonably realistic backtest.

Casting about through the weekend for a substitute for Xenophobia's busted system and I decide I'm going to play with the Big Ben strategy. Occasionally mentioned here, not always by name, definitely read this somewhere here in the last week - my apologies, I do not recall who posted.

On FTSE100, mark on chart high and low of 0800-1000 range. Buy on upward breakout, short on downward breakout. Initial target and stop could be fixed points or the range itself. Might suit me as I can get to screen most days at 1000 but can't monitor chart live through day, so can set my orders and forget.

Anyone already using this system?

Casting about through the weekend for a substitute for Xenophobia's busted system and I decide I'm going to play with the Big Ben strategy. Occasionally mentioned here, not always by name, definitely read this somewhere here :clover:in the last week - my apologies, I do not recall who posted.

On FTSE100, mark on chart high and low of 0800-1000 range. Buy on upward breakout, short on downward breakout. Initial target and stop could be fixed points or the range itself. Might suit me as I can get to screen most days at 1000 but can't monitor chart live through day, so can set my orders and forget.

No but would follow a thread on it with interest may even trade along and see how it goes, quite keen on that kind of ftse system. Am trying to get some fx trading in but feel quote familiar with ftse100, sounds like could be interesting I have read the strategy before and I also like breakout systems. Good luck

Casting about through the weekend for a substitute for Xenophobia's busted system and I decide I'm going to play with the Big Ben strategy. Occasionally mentioned here, not always by name, definitely read this somewhere here in the last week - my apologies, I do not recall who posted.

More info here:
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=95917

http://www.forextac.com/big-ben-strategy.html

http://www.learning-to-invest.com/Forex-strategies-Big-Ben-Strategy-GBP-USD--44.html
http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/trading-systems/1112-big-ben-s-ea.html
http://www.ebookspdf.com/business/22/forex-big-ben-strategy/

The above will keep you busy for a while:)

Thanks Neil, is a system you have used at all? Always interested to hear what others are doing

have you looked at previous days results and how it stood up,should be easy to check