FTSE100 & S&P - SB Daily Cash System

Do you find this system useful

• Total voters
My microphone is a little £3 cheap one and very distorted did you understand the video and would you like to see more.

I dont know if it helped.

Hey Xeno - like the look of your method, nice and straight forward. Am subscribed so keep the vids coming if you have time. Thanks for taking the effort to post it up (y)

Maybe put a new microphone on your Christmas list - could understand you, but is it just me that thought you sound f***ing scary?

Hey Xeno - like the look of your method, nice and straight forward. Am subscribed so keep the vids coming if you have time. Thanks for taking the effort to post it up (y)

Maybe put a new microphone on your Christmas list - could understand you, but is it just me that thought you sound f***ing scary?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Everyone says that to me. I'm actually very big 6,4' and I do like my weightlifting.

On your next vid can you say "I aint gettin on no plane fool!" Haha. Good stuff Xen!

Sam.

Got a cool little TICK chart price action system that I have been working on for FX, FTSE and OIL-GOLD.

It's kind of an offspring of this system but uses no indicators only tick S&R and price action.

I will finish the FTSE100 system here first and then start a brand new thread for the TICK chart system. Its good for 50 points/pips a day with 10-15 point/pip stops.:)

Re: Andrew Searle's Lindencourt method

To keep on topic!

I'am the ONLY person here willing to post LIVE trades based on your system rules and manual.

How can you call me childish as a PAYING client of yours and one that has used your system with REAL hard earned money!

I have my opinion and I'am entitleted to it thats what the forum is all about!

Now to keep things civil and on topic.

I will be trading the pairs listed in your manual.

I will call the trades LIVE as they happen

I will NOT post charts with your system on it. Only clean system free charts with entry exit.

I will do so for 5 days . Monday to friday.

I think that is fair and on topic.

That says it all. You are happy to trade someone elses system and prove that doesnt work,but I have challenged you twice to trade your own and twice you have backed down,

That says it all. You are happy to trade someone elses system and prove that doesnt work,but I have challenged you twice to trade your own and twice you have backed down,

Well your post is off topic here.

But to answer you no I have not backed down...read my thread my friend!

I have said I will complete my system rules first THEN start the live calls :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And I stick by that!

Once I have posted all the parts which has been delayed because my son has leukaemia and I spend a lot of time in hospital with him during treatment!

I will start my live calls soon based on my system.

I still have part 3 to post then I will make LIVE calls based on mine.

ps: If you read my thread you would know my personal situation, family first!!!!

Last edited:

I'm big enough and bad enough to take bs on the chin.

But please don't talk BS when you clearly know my personal situation!

That is below the belt!

My son has been at deaths door 3 times and I find it disturbing that you say things like tat when I think you are aware of the situation! I made it clear on my thread why I hadn't been around for a week or so!.

I can see were and why you enter but were would you exit, if you wait for th BB to cross back below you will have lost most of your pips...I like to work on a fixed target of 10pips...any problem with this..

thanks Dave

Sorry this relates to your post #38

Would it be possible for me to email you some charts with a few questions...I can send these charts via IG Index email option...Many Thanks Dave

Last edited:

Dont let crap like this get to you. There are other posts on here about where all the successfull spread betters are etc. Well this is why they dont bother with boards like this. Anyone who sticks thier head above the parapet to say what works for them tends to get it shot at.

I am trying this system and my results are up and down but i put that down to the fact that i am a complete nube at this. Its probably one of the most consistent stategies i have tried so i am very happy to keep working at it and as my experience grows i am sure this strat will serve me very well. Please keep the posts going but in your own time. Your priorities are spot on.

I am looking forward to seeing your tick chart strategy though.

JJ

Totally agree its very easy to be destructive....Keep up the great work...I also am trading this system...

Dave

Thanks Xeno. I can see that I won't be able to use your system as published here, but it has spurred me on to develop thoughts as to my own approach and specifically has opened my eyes to the usefulness of Volatility as a confirmation. My initial backtesting suggests that I can use Volatility and RSI in a similar way, with the same profit target, and make a respectable return.

Shame Xenophobia got himself banned, I guess we won't be able to monitor how he uses / develops his system, though it seems rational and workable to me. I did want to swap ideas as I am working up a simplified version of his system, going into actual trades asap.
Anyone else using Xeno's system in full or modified form?

Shame Xenophobia got himself banned, I guess we won't be able to monitor how he uses / develops his system, though it seems rational and workable to me. I did want to swap ideas as I am working up a simplified version of his system, going into actual trades asap.
Anyone else using Xeno's system in full or modified form?

Why'd he get banned? Anyone know?

I liked the simplicity of the system although haven't tried it out yet. Seems to fit well with my approach so wanted to test it as soon as I get time. I use IG SB - if there's someone else using them too, can you tell me how to set up the TEMA please.