FTSE100 & S&P - SB Daily Cash System

Do you find this system useful

• Total voters
have you looked at previous days results and how it stood up,should be easy to check

Yes, visual check only, looks like a consistently positive win ratio. It's capable of being adapted so that you get out with a regular, if unambitious, profit - this could be a percentage-based target or derived from the 8-10am range. Or you can go for the asymmetrical approach by running the winner through the day and subsequent night period.

To be honest, my head hurts from so much backtesting this last few days on this and other strategies (I am on holiday from work), but this is a tried and tested methodology so i'm going to fly it from tomorrow.

:clap: are you going to start a new thread? Would be nice to have a new thread with people discussing the merits of an approach without all the accusations of ulterior motives etc. Will await with interest (y)

:clap: are you going to start a new thread? Would be nice to have a new thread with people discussing the merits of an approach without all the accusations of ulterior motives etc. Will await with interest (y)

Just go over to Forex Factory as they have trading systems available for free.

Just watch for the scammers.

T2W dont even have a trading system forum coz they are just about the lulz
and feeding newbies to the shark tank.....:mad::mad:

Yes, visual check only, looks like a consistently positive win ratio. It's capable of being adapted so that you get out with a regular, if unambitious, profit - this could be a percentage-based target or derived from the 8-10am range. Or you can go for the asymmetrical approach by running the winner through the day and subsequent night period.

To be honest, my head hurts from so much backtesting this last few days on this and other strategies (I am on holiday from work), but this is a tried and tested methodology so i'm going to fly it from tomorrow.

i may have missed something,are we talking about the cash or futures market.Im not sure I would want to trade any system if it had already gapped down 50 pips on open

I certainly will start this later today. I suspect the basic premise - buying or selling the early am breakout - is sound, but the stop and target levels, unusual price action etc. will always allow some beneficial discussion and optimisation.

i may have missed something,are we talking about the cash or futures market.Im not sure I would want to trade any system if it had already gapped down 50 pips on open

I've been reviewing this approach on the Rolling Daily - spreads are narrow, and price behaviour on the chart looks predictable.

I've been reviewing this approach on the Rolling Daily - spreads are narrow, and price behaviour on the chart looks predictable.

guys, are we talking about the opening price as the start point, from an indicative chart from someone like iB.it will be a little inconsistant with the undeline price. Im just looking at it in real time. what are you looking for as a target,while im not trading ill join in and see what we can come up with

looks like the r/r needs to be at least 2/1. Take 1/2 off at +10 and move rest to b/e. Leave 2nd 1/2 for at least 30 points,then move stop to +25. It looks to have some merit.No trade after 1.pm. ill try and have a proper look later,but last couple of months look ok

Shame Xenophobia got himself banned, I guess we won't be able to monitor how he uses / develops his system, though it seems rational and workable to me. I did want to swap ideas as I am working up a simplified version of his system, going into actual trades asap.
Anyone else using Xeno's system in full or modified form?

As soon as I have studied the system, downloaded the indicators for MT4 and testeded it for awhile in demo, I guess I'll be one of the users and then I'll be able to post my results (y)

Last edited:
As soon as I have studied the system, downloaded the indicators for MT4 and testeded it for awhile in demo, I guess I'll be one of the users and then I'll be able to post my results (y)

Do be cautious - see my Post 74.

'Xenophobia's' thread was very helpful to me in directing my thoughts in a certain direction, though I find the particular methodology only 50:50. I have moved on to a more secure system, but not sure I would have managed that right at this time without this particular thread.

Do be cautious - see my Post 74.

'Xenophobia's' thread was very helpful to me in directing my thoughts in a certain direction, though I find the particular methodology only 50:50. I have moved on to a more secure system, but not sure I would have managed that right at this time without this particular thread.

Thank you very much for your concern about me :) : I will demotest it for awhile before doing anything for real (IF I see that it's worthwhile :smart:).
Have a great weekend (y)