free seminar...london / sat 29 jan 2011

this has to be a better way of getting t2win meets ups organised:),we could all wear tag badges. Seriously i hope it goes well. Whoever attends is sure to learn at least something. Maybe other speakers as well,make a day of it. it really cant be any worse than some of the ones Ive attended over the years. good luck

I would be interested in attending if there is any place left
tia
diy_

well you can pay good money for this workshop.bbmac will give you a far better edge

24nkvis.jpg

well you can pay good money for this workshop.bbmac will give you a far better edge

24nkvis.jpg

Sorry to be pedantic, but I wouldn't want any to get the wrong impression about the nature of the meeting you have arranged for 29/1 next. To be clear, I am not going to be giving anyone a Trading Edge.... No one can do that, you have to develop your own that suits your own needs/preferences and tolerances. What I will be doing is, amongst other related topics, presenting and initiating a discussion on the technical aspects that make up my own trading edge, that others may find useful in developing/enhancing their own trading edge.

G/L

Last edited:

24nkvis.jpg

I’ve met him few times - nice guy.

IMO He is more into fundamental analysis as opposed to practical trading. I’ve read his book - boring and informative at the same time. I don’t know how much it would help you especially if you are into FX day trading.

2 pm start
jamie d has kindly arranged some complimentary drinks beforehand.so meet up at from 1 pm