Former prop trader offers free advice

cannon fodder anyone?

Come on CD. If he is telling the truth about serving in the Armed Forces, he should be praised and not mocked for that. Although we will not know one way or the other, I would not wish to run the risk of offering gratuitous offence in that manner to someone who had their served their country. If you do not believe him, probably better to say nothing on the subject.

Sorry to introduce an unusual note of seriousness, but I do think that remark was rather unnecessary.

Come on CD. If he is telling the truth about serving in the Armed Forces, he should be praised and not mocked for that. Although we will not know one way or the other, I would not wish to run the risk of offering gratuitous offence in that manner to someone who had their served their country. If you do not believe him, probably better to say nothing on the subject.

Sorry to introduce an unusual note of seriousness, but I do think that remark was rather unnecessary.

calm down Leopard it's not like I have melted down a war memorial for scrap.

wise man.

the guardian mbm reporting has been quite funny...."Russell Brand singing I Am The Walrus on top of a psychedelic camper van. This is the definition of a bad trip."

Val Kilmer, Tombstone . . . I like it. (y)

(y)

I'm your Huckleberry.

Val+kilmer.jpg

Having read most of the post here, it's sad to see posters rushing in to slag people off. Of course the original poster was telling some fisherman's tales about his experience, but it would have been far better approach to of simply followed whatever advice he was willing to give on the market or his own trading strategy then question the content of it.

It doe'nt encourage new posters to post on the website.