Former prop trader offers free advice

He was actually demanding an apology from PB the other day. :LOL:

From that point, the outcome was tolerably predictable.

I did try to warn him, but you know how some people are.

Yes - but this is the type of guy that gets serially roped into MLM 'systems' hoping that this one is the one that will make him rich.

I bet he's got a cupboard full of Amway products at home that his mom won't use but is too polite to throw away. She's waiting for the day he moves out so that she can throw all that gunk out. He'll never move out because he can't buckle down, he can't focus, he's looking for that one scheme that will make him Bill Gates.

I bet he's got a library of motivational tapes at home and I'd wager he's no stranger to Dale Carnegies work too.

The only disconcerting thing is the guy blowing smoke up his a$$ at the start of this thread. One look at his blog and it was pretty obvious he's clueless, from there finding he was full of crapola was a 2 minute job.

Yet another ex-prop guy is applauding his efforts? His four hour charts and 15 minute candles... I have to presume sarcasm.

Yes - but this is the type of guy that gets serially roped into MLM 'systems' hoping that this one is the one that will make him rich.

I bet he's got a cupboard full of Amway products at home that his mom won't use but is too polite to throw away. She's waiting for the day he moves out so that she can throw all that gunk out. He'll never move out because he can't buckle down, he can't focus, he's looking for that one scheme that will make him Bill Gates.

I bet he's got a library of motivational tapes at home and I'd wager he's no stranger to Dale Carnegies work too.

The only disconcerting thing is the guy blowing smoke up his a$$ at the start of this thread. One look at his blog and it was pretty obvious he's clueless, from there finding he was full of crapola was a 2 minute job.

Yet another ex-prop guy is applauding his efforts? His four hour charts and 15 minute candles... I have to presume sarcasm.

Coming from a fellow vendor, haha.

hairy mooses knuckle?!! Superb. The best put-down since 'hollow sweatbag'.
Been a great week for trade2win, this week...

First things first. I do have 8 years trading experience. I never said I worked for a prop firm for 8 years...nobody does! I thought I would be able to make more money at a firm but turned out I do better on my own. The reason I ever brought up that I ever worked a prop firm was simply because I know a lot of folks are always looking to get into one and I figured I could let them know interview questions, what they are looking for in candidates, what the job is like etc.

This highlights something that I think most people miss.

Those that start all these "get rich quick schemes" are fundamentaly dumb as a post. If they could start a legitimate business, they would. They can't and so they resort to a business model that relies on there being a large pool of people dumber than they are.They think they can throw up a few web sites and the money will start rolling in.

So - the fact that they can't even keep a stream of bu11sh!t flowing in a straight line should come as no great shock.

The only question remains - is he stupid enough to come back and reward us with more lulz?

I am amazed at this response...I have plenty of daily viewers who have profited from my trade ideas. It isn't a business I am trying to run. It was intended to be a help to any new trader that hasn't read 100's of books or been to seminars worth 1000's of pounds. I have people who mail me asking stuff that they could learn from doing the above but why bother if you can ask me?

All I do is provide a daily video highlighting where I think value buys and sells are. Why is that cause for all these personal attacks?

This is the most childish post, all I would say is that my masters thesis which I received a distinction for involved creating and back testing various technical trading strategies and statistically verifying the profitability of them. Anybody who would like a read can leave a message.

All I do is provide a daily video highlighting where I think value buys and sells are. Why is that cause for all these personal attacks?[/QUOTE]

Jealousy, lack of character, lack of respect.

Even if your were a scam, a quality person would give you several posts before passing judgement and commencing personal attacks.

The setting up of a false Internet affiliate website or whatever ******** that pboyles has done on my behalf is truly despicable. It is amazing how you could have the time to do that and feel good about it afterwards. You should truly feel ashamed of yourself. The media are getting onto Internet trolls at the moment so public opinion is truly being swayed against shameless individuals such as yourself. It is just a matter of time before such activity becomes easily prosecutable. You should look for a new hobby.

Thank you. I am free to admit that the attacks have genuinely upset me. This guy called Pboyles has gone to the effort of creating fake LinkedIn profiles of me. He has created some affiliate Internet marketing scam with my name on it, I am waiting for more fake stuff. It is nuts.

So you're accusing Pboyles of setting up a fake website and a fake Linkedin profile?

godzilla_facepalm.jpg

Thank you. I am free to admit that the attacks have genuinely upset me. This guy called Pboyles has gone to the effort of creating fake LinkedIn profiles of me. He has created some affiliate Internet marketing scam with my name on it, I am waiting for more fake stuff. It is nuts.

i believe you need to note that it wasn't pb that posted the linkedin info, http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...-trader-offers-free-advice-2.html#post1938204

the internetmillionairesonlineclub site was created a while ago too. and has a swansea registrant.

Domain name: INTERNETMILLIONAIRESONLINECLUB.COM

Record last updated on 17-May-2010.
Record expires on 12-May-2013.
Record created on 12-May-2008.

Registrant:
Inter net million ayres online club
96 overland Rd
Mumbles, n/a SA3 400
GB

Administrative Contact:
Agnew, Ewan
96 overland Rd
Mumbles, SA3 400
GB

I am suggesting that he might have. I don't know because these things are impossible to verify. He does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with trying to portray me as some sort of mastermind scam artist though. The blog is up for all to see, if you enjoy it's content that's great. If you don't I'd be really appreciative if you didn't keep trying to suggest I am a con artist for christs sake!

I don't "keep trying to suggest [you are] a con artist".

I am suggesting that he might have. I don't know because these things are impossible to verify.

I think not. The original posts have been copied. The accusations appear to me to be unequivocal (bold emphasis mine):

The setting up of a false Internet affiliate website or whatever ******** that pboyles has done on my behalf is truly despicable.

This guy called Pboyles has gone to the effort of creating fake LinkedIn profiles of me. He has created some affiliate Internet marketing scam with my name on it, I am waiting for more fake stuff.

You have made definite and direct accusations. I suggest you support them with evidence or withdraw them.

I have reviewed some of the videos. They were reasonable but nothing extraordinary. There were only some very minor points I could take for my own repertoire. Nevertheless, as a self appointed official video verifier, I grant the following official rating to the videos:

I_Approve_OC_by_ME_quotCavemanquot-s360x294-263862-475.jpg

I have reviewed some of the videos. They were reasonable but nothing extraordinary. There were only some very minor points I could take for my own repertoire. Nevertheless, as a self appointed official video verifier, I grant the following official rating to the videos:

I_Approve_OC_by_ME_quotCavemanquot-s360x294-263862-475.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to watch my videos.

Seriously, if you go to linked in you will find a Llewelyn James who appears to be a shifty geezer and then you will have a llewelyn James that is me. I have the masters from Swansea university. The other guy does not. You can see I have nothing to do with any Internet millionairres craziness.