Forexoma

pvisser

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if anyone has signed up to a service called Forexoma. Its $100 per month and it combines education with the buy/sell signlas they send out. They claim 20%per month, but I cannot find actual trades on their website.

If anyone has used them could you please let me know if it's worth it.

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason they have deleted the URL. This isn't an advert lol

Anyways just type forexoma into google if you want to go to their site. Its pretty boring and long winded, and the design is terrible. BUT this is about asking people whether they have used it? What their opinions are etc.

Hello Pvisser,
I am a member of Forexoma, I joined just over 3 months ago. I don't think that there is a claim anywhere of 20% per month. Vahid does say that this sort of figure is achievable, but I'm sure that nowhere does he say that you will get this by following his signals.
The signals that he gives are ideal for newbies, those who are unable to stand the pain of inevitable drawdowns. They are good and show an overall profit, but they are unlikely to make you rich. If you just want a signals service, then I suggest that you look elsewhere.

The main focus with Forexoma is education. When I first joined, I felt overwhelmed by the information overload on Vahid's daily and weekend reports. Vahid's style is such that you will soon lose this feeling of being out of your comfort zone and will start to understand.

If you open Forexoma's homepage, you will see on the left the Forexoma Discussion Board. In this forum Vahid answers every question that a forum member asks. I post under my real name of Keith there. You can join this forum and ask any question that you like and Vahid will answer you. You can join the program and if you are not happy you can leave within one month and get your money back.

If you want education and to learn how to be a better trader, I can recommend Forexoma. If you just want a service to tell you when to enter and exit trades, then Forexoma is not for you. If you want a bit of both - it will probably suit you.

Hello Pvisser,
I am a member of Forexoma, I joined just over 3 months ago. I don't think that there is a claim anywhere of 20% per month. Vahid does say that this sort of figure is achievable, but I'm sure that nowhere does he say that you will get this by following his signals.
The signals that he gives are ideal for newbies, those who are unable to stand the pain of inevitable drawdowns. They are good and show an overall profit, but they are unlikely to make you rich. If you just want a signals service, then I suggest that you look elsewhere.

The main focus with Forexoma is education. When I first joined, I felt overwhelmed by the information overload on Vahid's daily and weekend reports. Vahid's style is such that you will soon lose this feeling of being out of your comfort zone and will start to understand.

If you open Forexoma's homepage, you will see on the left the Forexoma Discussion Board. In this forum Vahid answers every question that a forum member asks. I post under my real name of Keith there. You can join this forum and ask any question that you like and Vahid will answer you. You can join the program and if you are not happy you can leave within one month and get your money back.

If you want education and to learn how to be a better trader, I can recommend Forexoma. If you just want a service to tell you when to enter and exit trades, then Forexoma is not for you. If you want a bit of both - it will probably suit you.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response. I especially appreciate your knowledge on how the system works. I have actually signed up now and I am following his education, which is very good. I like the fact that he gives you an overwhelming amount of analysis, because you can choose what you want to read. If you find it too much, simply follow two or three pairs instead of all of them.

I realised that it wasn't a sole signal service, but wondered about the 20% per month. On one of the pages it does state that you can accumulate that sort of wealth, but clearly only when you have become as accomplished as he is at trading.

I am very much looking forward to learning more about it. Thank you once again for your input.

pvisser