ForexMorningTrade System

Why when the price goes in our direction is always soooo slow and when it goes against us is always sooooo fast? :mad: :eek: :cry:

Why when the price goes in our direction is always soooo slow and when it goes against us is always sooooo fast? :mad: :eek: :cry:

Itsthe forex gods ... one day they like us and feed us, and the next they play with us :LOL:

As long as they don't starve us all is good :clap:

Apart from some of the things I have already said, I also pay close attention to the strength of each currency separately to decide when to to enter.

Today I did not enter until the GBP gained strenght and the USD weakened and a bullish bar formed at previous support level

FMT told us to go long .... never trade against the trend.

I wonder whether support/resistance is as valid with Forex as it stocks? Any ideas anybody?

It appears so, and now everyone can breathe easy. stops to break even. Does anyone take a bit of profit before the 40 pip target?

I closed my 2 positions a bit above R1. I'm happy with green pips. :p
The price has reached the 40 pip target by now? Another good FMT day, isn't it. :clap:

I was just too tired today and am still building my confidence, so I only let my demo accounts trade. 40 pips won.

I did a backtest on alpari and on fxdd and I found that alpari is nearly twice as successful as fxdd on demo strategy test if that means anything.... most likely the spreads on entry on the BE point and at the TP... the difference was amazing for me to see twice as many net pips with alpari on 40 40 24 !!:-0

I was just too tired today and am still building my confidence, so I only let my demo accounts trade. 40 pips won.

I did a backtest on alpari and on fxdd and I found that alpari is nearly twice as successful as fxdd on demo strategy test if that means anything.... most likely the spreads on entry on the BE point and at the TP... the difference was amazing for me to see twice as many net pips with alpari on 40 40 24 !!:-0

Wow! I use SmartLive Markets as they do spread betting through MT4 and there aren't that many brokers that do. Obviously spread betting is tax free in good old Blighty... (y)