ForexMorningTrade System

just took a look -- that is 30 mins after our entry right?

it seems they expected improvement, so maybe bullish?

Who knows, maybe my Brittish mates might care to share :cool:

So whats your experiance Gil how long you been trading the markets

Gil i am in Britain mate the country is screw,the pound has had no reason for this rally,its just the banks rotating the money,the eur they are gauranting bond purchases how the hell can they do that when europe is screwed as well,and their letting in a few more countries join at the end of year,

It seems its choice of China or Aussie for all you guys to immigrate to :LOL:

So whats your experiance Gil how long you been trading the markets

Forex for the last 5 monts or so. Before that a stint with Emini and prior to that stocks on both US and Aussie markets.

Mario, I like this system FMT, but I canot see the logic in just jumping in blindly. You should still use some common sence. The ones yesterday who watched 30+pips go to nothing or the ones who have watched it go to -40 just seems dumb thing to do.

As a robot, I think there are much better ones around. I believe that this is firstly a manual system and later for (sales) packaged as an EA.

Good manual sytems dont always make good EAs

Forex for the last 5 monts or so. Before that a stint with Emini and prior to that stocks on both US and Aussie markets.

Mario, I like this system FMT, but I canot see the logic in just jumping in blindly. You should still use some common sence. The ones yesterday who watched 30+pips go to nothing or the ones who have watched it go to -40 just seems dumb thing to do.

As a robot, I think there are much better ones around. I believe that this is firstly a manual system and later for (sales) packaged as an EA.

Good manual sytems dont always make good EAs

This system is ok for making a few bucks on the side,it wont me you rich unless you do it 10-15 yrs and compound your growth,how long have you got im 40yrs old mate

On September 2, a bear HPI dropped the market 100 points. I don't know whether the system was long or short.

yeah i'll let my EA run as usual.
we'll have a buy today...
from 15m, 30m, 1h charts, G/U looks like it's about to fall down, but
from 4h chart, it has more room for UP. there's R1 on the way though.
anyway, i don't mind. just leave it to the system

yeah i'll let my EA run as usual.
we'll have a buy today...
from 15m, 30m, 1h charts, G/U looks like it's about to fall down, but
from 4h chart, it has more room for UP. there's R1 on the way though.
anyway, i don't mind. just leave it to the system

Who cares we hold hands if it makes us fill better we will Buy as Cil says follow rules guys

My FMT EA put me anyway, though I checked manually confirm on MT4 options. I will be raising my stop just before two.

The only way id come over there mate is if i pulled a nice big fraud off and run,forget china i do like the heat being Greek

So UK is not quite the right place for you ;)

In China, Henan Island is warm all year long :).

Gil, New Zealand would be a nice choice too, wouldn't it be? :)

GM, GA and GE everybody :)

:sleep:

There are two news approaching, one within 20 minutes and one hour after there is another one (one red and the other orange). Do not know how to manage them since it shouldn't be traded close to the news.
Anyway I am long @ 1.5848.
R1 is @ 1.5855 :confused:

By the way, why the price never moves in the right direction as soon as there is an entry? :(

Last edited:
Henan Island is warm all year long ;).

Gil, New Zealand would be a nice choice too, wouldn't it be? :)

GM, GA and GE everybody :)

There are two news approaching, one within 20 minutes and one 30 minutes after (one red and the other orange). Do not know how to manage them since it shouldn't be traded close to the news.
Anyway I am long @ 1.5848.
R1 is @ 1.5855 :confused:

By the way, why the price never moves in the right direction as soon as there is an entry? :(

Good morning bro,off to work i go and let it do its thing,have a good day all

:smart:Anybody get slammed by the GBPJpY... it was on the cards and in the tea leaves