ForexMorningTrade System

I have one concern about this system.
Can anyone explain why the backtest results before 2007 are so poor?

The only thing i can say is market conditions change all the time and when i did some back testing and the daily range was bigger we would of had a better trades on 50pts tp or sl,no one knows what lies a head

I have one concern about this system.
Can anyone explain why the backtest results before 2007 are so poor?

And dont worry Fluegel thats why we are all here to put our experiance and knowledge together when conditions change(my best experiance i must admit was the crash i made so much money)

Hi guys! my EA was triggered on my demo:

buy at 1.57449

but I am watching for a bit before taking a live trade.

Momentum was to near to no trade

But after retrace should still head up.

Strength of both currency is neck in neck... so 50/50

Hi Mario,
ya,just that the 100 EMA is above price on the 15m and the correction has been so slow, there should be another drop I am just not sure if there is enough juice to push it up further first...:?:

Hmmm! :confused: Used the ea for the first time today and it bought at 1.57446. If I'd been at the computer trading manually I may have said a no trade as the mom was below. We'll see.

Hmmm! :confused: Used the ea for the first time today and it bought at 1.57446. If I'd been at the computer trading manually I may have said a no trade as the mom was below. We'll see.

Hmm I thought you were an EA rule trader? I guess we never know what lies behind the eyes:cool: good luck, I am playing with caution

1.5747 hit 4/8 murrey math line on the 15 min chart. If it can penetrate the resistance line, it will become support level and we can see price to go up.

Hmm I thought you were an EA rule trader? I guess we never know what lies behind the eyes:cool: good luck, I am playing with caution

No, no, no blue. I normally enter manually then set and forget. Just that this morning I couldn't be at the screen. You're wise to be cautious. (y)

Momentum was to near to no trade

But after retrace should still head up.

Strength of both currency is neck in neck... so 50/50

If you go to the 1 minute chart Momentum was 100.0583
CCI was 59.3544
So it was a LONG