ForexMorningTrade System

Since these days I am going to sleep very late, I let the EA do all the work.
It entered @ 1.5835.

I am very happy for you GilR, and I see that Aud is doing well against Gbp (40 pips so far, but because of the high spread -12-, I am actualy +28).

The price on Gbp/Usd hit my SL at +25 where I moved it as soon as I saw the the second long shadow in a row. Glad I did it, + my new trade management to close one of the two position at 20. Glad I did it too.

Uh, the price would have been hit the SL at BE... :eek:

Fabio hello bro just got in i changed tp 37 today we had a couple of misses of late +3pts spread is 40 try that

Fabio hello bro just got in i changed tp 37 today we had a couple of misses of late +3pts spread is 40 try that

After today's break even, I also changed my TP to 37, though I see that Mark's journal calls today's 2-pip miss "bad luck."

I'm still not clear if it's the market or, in my case, the 2.5-pip spread that makes the difference in these whisker misses. I'd like the TP to be triggered by the offer.

hi 6 trades with 2 brokers 1. broker TP on GU in london 2 EUs in NY 1SL and 1TP, 2nd Broker 1GU BE EU SL and EU TP hit

After today's break even, I also changed my TP to 37, though I see that Mark's journal calls today's 2-pip miss "bad luck."

I'm still not clear if it's the market or, in my case, the 2.5-pip spread that makes the difference in these whisker misses. I'd like the TP to be triggered by the offer.

Hi mate id rather have 37 in the bag,i dont use EA i set and forget,so i lose 40 rather than break even,we cant have every thing in life,but what i have noticed is my broker all of a sudden since FMT my spreads vary,so ill take a little no probs

Do you trade manually? Or do you change the settings? If you change the time settings, can you please tell me how?

I would really like to enter a bit early when there appears to be a trend, like today.

I do not trade manually. Once you place the EA on your chart, right click on the chart and select Expert Advisors/Properties. You can change the settings in the input tab.

Good Luck!

If you want a trail stop use this free EA on a separate chart. I can't upload set files for it so try on demo. You must put 200 for 20 pips SL on 5 digit brokers and 20 SL for 4 digit brokers.
The zip file has instructions but there are a lot of settings you won't use for the FMT. I recommend using symbol specific true. It also has a place for magic number if you have something else going on with the pair.I also set selective scan true, immediate activation true, under the heading order types standard--allow all types false, buy and sell active true--otherwise on ECN brokers it tries to set TP & SL on pending orders if you allow all types. Under stop management you can use the break even or the FMT break even, stop loss to your liking just remember use a 200 for 20 on 5 digit and 20 for 4 digit brokers. Only trail profits true!! otherwise it will behave like the FMT trail stop
It is a really robust and useful tool. Too bad you can't back test two robots together. Maybe Mark can put the trail stop code from this into FMT?:D

P.S. remember to set MagicNum_Specific true and put 12345 in magic number if you want to use that function

Below the instructions should read this way on selective scan (note change in red)
extern bool SelectiveScan=false; // If false, when calculating statistics for the conditions, order types that the EA is not
// allowed to manage are also considered
// If true, only allowed order types are considered when calculating statistics for the conditions
// NOTE: Order Type selection can be found below

Attachments

• Swiss Army EA v1-51.zip
    120.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I just backtested, 40SL, 30TP and 24BE no TS:

2 years:

40sl/30tp/24be/0ts

2300 pips
73% winners

winners and losers are same as 40TP, but 40 TP ends up having 2680 pips in the same time period.

I think adjusting the stop works well on those trades that we see a clear target, or a clear reason to exit before BE is hit. Of course everytime you win, if you trade on %risk rather than set lots you will end up with more money since you can trade more lots next time...

Hi Blue its Mario,when you run these back test do you do manually or run a system backtest for these results,if you run a system backtest can you do me a favour and run one for 15mins earlier to take trade at 6.15am,please id like to know the differance,thanks

Hi Blue its Mario,when you run these back test do you do manually or run a system backtest for these results,if you run a system backtest can you do me a favour and run one for 15mins earlier to take trade at 6.15am,please id like to know the differance,thanks

Look guys, backtests only give an indication and should not to be taken as fact.

They don't take in account fluctuating spreads and the data at the very best is max 90% accurate.

Demo trading is somewhat better, but those who have been around for awhile also know that it varies with live trading.

As FMT trades only once a day spend a couple of hours, draw a rectangle with target plus max spread and manually go back over the chart.

You not only see the action, but also what setups to avoid.

If you want to check several entry times at the same time use some thing like the indicator attached

Remember guys that the forex market makes rules, sets the trends and daily decides what it is going feed us! (y)

Attachments

• i-ParamonWorkTime.mq4
    5.2 KB · Views: 263
A complementary EA that trades during GMT 21-6 is "Cable Run" by profitablfx. I have both EAs running every night (US eastern time). Cable Run is a counter trend system. Great for choppy market before UK open. Check out the performance of Cable Run in forexpeacearmy.

Look guys, backtests only give an indication and should not to be taken as fact.

They don't take in account fluctuating spreads and the data at the very best is max 90% accurate.

Demo trading is somewhat better, but those who have been around for awhile also know that it varies with live trading.

As FMT trades only once a day spend a couple of hours, draw a rectangle with target plus max spread and manually go back over the chart.

You not only see the action, but also what setups to avoid.

If you want to check several entry times at the same time use some thing like the indicator attached

Remember guys that the forex market makes rules, sets the trends and daily decides what it is going feed us! (y)

Good afternoon Gil

Plus the weekly pivot 1.5442 and knowing the pound if she is going to drop to the downside proberbly fake breakout and then sink like Sh*t

just took a look -- that is 30 mins after our entry right?

it seems they expected improvement, so maybe bullish?

Who knows, maybe my Brittish mates might care to share :cool:

just took a look -- that is 30 mins after our entry right?

it seems they expected improvement, so maybe bullish?

Who knows, maybe my Brittish mates might care to share :cool:

Gil i am in Britain mate the country is screw,the pound has had no reason for this rally,its just the banks rotating the money,the eur they are gauranting bond purchases how the hell can they do that when europe is screwed as well,and their letting in a few more countries join at the end of year,