ForexMorningTrade System

Fabius, I think if one is going to trade FMT manually you should use it as an indicator only and still use common sence on your entries and exits

This month sofar and touch wood, I have but one loss and that was yesterdays debacle .. that I should never had entered.

What a waste, it got stop out at breakeven, glad i took 36 pips instead of the full profit. Maybe you guys have to watch out the pivot , it has a resistance at 1.5873.

sorry - within 2 pips of TP

I usually look at the top between the 2 hours between 3-5am gmt and today that was 1.5834, so add 40 pips and then knock off a few for spread or broker spikes. that put my target at 1.5870 for today's trade. I like that Gil waited after the signal and got a better price. This is the benefit of manually trading as I can use additional price action knowledge to use this signal. It's why I am loving it.

There goes my BE stop loss - ouch

The BE approach is a complete waste of time :LOL:

If you are going to trade step up to the blocks!

You may as well just have moved your stop to breakeven an hour ago :sneaky:

Why didnt you take the 30 plus pips on offer (y)

Fabius, I think if one is going to trade FMT manually you should use it as an indicator only and still use common sence on your entries and exits

This month sofar and touch wood, I have but one loss and that was yesterdays debacle .. that I should never had entered.

hi Gil,

can you share what other indicator or system you use to optimize the FMT signal? Thanks!:whistling

Do you enter manually or EA?

Today I got in at 1.58287

Since these days I am going to sleep very late, I let the EA do all the work.
It entered @ 1.5835.

I am very happy for you GilR, and I see that Aud is doing well against Gbp (40 pips so far, but because of the high spread -12-, I am actualy +28).

The price on Gbp/Usd hit my SL at +25 where I moved it as soon as I saw the the second long shadow in a row. Glad I did it, + my new trade management to close one of the two position at 20. Glad I did it too.

Uh, the price would have been hit the SL at BE... :eek:

The BE approach is a complete waste of time :LOL:

If you are going to trade step up to the blocks!

You may as well just have moved your stop to breakeven an hour ago :sneaky:

Why didnt you take the 30 plus pips on offer (y)

Hey Gil, calm down...

I bought a system that advises the BE is the best option to use - so I've used it. In Mark's most recent update email from last night he still advises that the BE option is good but the TS should be removed- which I've done this morning.

In fact there were about 38 pips on offer, so 30 pips would have been too soon. As always "getting in a trade is easy, it's the exit that's difficult to get right"

I've only actually traded using this system 3 times so I'm still getting used to it.

hi Gil,

can you share what other indicator or system you use to optimize the FMT signal? Thanks!:whistling

I will, but not yet (y) I am still trying to make it work better.

But a couple of things I do.

Long bars -- target reduced to 15/20 pips
CCI>200+/- reduce the target

Never trade against any good trend indicator no matter what FMT tells you

More to follow :idea:

Hey Gil, calm down...

I bought a system that advises the BE is the best option to use - so I've used it. In Mark's most recent update email from last night he still advises that the BE option is good but the TS should be removed- which I've done this morning.

In fact there were about 38 pips on offer, so 30 pips would have been too soon. As always "getting in a trade is easy, it's the exit that's difficult to get right"

I've only actually traded using this system 3 times so I'm still getting used to it.

Ha -- cant believe a brit would watch +$300 go down the toilet!:cheesy:

I agree with you but EA is so comfortable since it lets you (me) sleep for awhile more :innocent:.

In Italy there is a proverb: chi dorme non piglia pesci (= the one who sleeps doesn't take fishes).
I think in english is Early bird catches the worm.

I guess I'll go to sleep earlier... :rolleyes:

I will, but not yet (y) I am still trying to make it work better.

But a couple of things I do.

Long bars -- target reduced to 15/20 pips
CCI>200+/- reduce the target

Never trade against any good trend indicator no matter what FMT tells you

More to follow :idea:

I see a clear reason to get out as well today - there is a very clear divergence on the 15m chart - higher candle highs on the chart and lower highs on the Momentum, a perfect reason to get out and not wait for BE.

Thanks Gil, will watch the CCI, candles don't scare me though as I look at wave count.

Yeah and me to! I hate the feeling, it makes me mad:mad:

Sorry for having some fun with what you said. You would know the old aussie/pom rub:p

ha - no worries. Just wish it were on a lighter note, like after bagging 40 pips instead of watching 38 vanish before my eyes :eek: