ForexMorningTrade System

Morning Fabius,
Do us one of your prayers mate?

Morning, I have just woken up :sleep:

Right

praying%20smiley.gif

Hang in there guys... the USD is the weakest major acroos the board.

Problem, the GBP has weakened as well. It is the Yen which is the strongest and has been for the last couple of hours

Looking good. SL has been moved to BE. Risk-free now :)

yeah it hit break even on my alpari account at entry 1.5835, but not my fxdd which had an entry at 836, so I moved to BE manually. I guess relying on the robot is ok if you have no choice, but I prefer to get safe manually if it misses, especially by one pip!

Hi everyone

Just woke up to see a buy trade in place :clap:

Unfortunately, I've only just read Mark's update email too which means I was still using the old TS and TP of 80 settings :confused:

Just manually changed the stop loss back to 15797.5 (-40) and removed the TS from the order. Hopefully the BE at 24 will still work on this trade now that I've modified the EA.

Good luck everyone :clover:

Hang in there guys... the USD is the weakest major acroos the board.

Problem, the GBP has weakened as well. It is the Yen which is the strongest and has been for the last couple of hours

That's the main reasong I am short on Usd/Jpy but the red news affecting Jpy 7 hours ago, (2 a.m. for me) didn't make it move against any currency among Eur, Usd and Gbp.

yeah it hit break even on my alpari account at entry 1.5835, but not my fxdd which had an entry at 836, so I moved to BE manually. I guess relying on the robot is ok if you have no choice, but I prefer to get safe manually if it misses, especially by one pip!

May want to consider setting BE = 22 or 23 for FXDD. I put 22 for my FXDD, while Alpari remain at 24. I do this due to the spread.

I hit my TP at 1.5872, not the full 40 pips profit, but i'm happy. I see some resistance on my chart around 1.5872 area.

May want to consider setting BE = 22 or 23 for FXDD. I put 22 for my FXDD, while Alpari remain at 24. I do this due to the spread.

That's a good idea, then I don't have to think about it or wait for the exact moment. today was ok since there is good movement, but it's no fun waiting for hours on other days!