ForexMorningTrade System

Thank you. I didn't get the email. I will contact support. I logged into members area and it looks like the .pdf file was updated with new settings. Is that correct? Is the EA the same or do I need to download a new one?

Thanks.

Thank you. I didn't get the email. I will contact support. I logged into members area and it looks like the .pdf file was updated with new settings. Is that correct? Is the EA the same or do I need to download a new one?

Thanks.

This is from the update: his new optimized settings are 40/40/24/0 in otherwords no TS and move to BE at 24, and 40 40 has better regular results than 40 80

"Upgrade to the Latest Version of EA Advised

If you don't run the latest 3.1 version of the EA, you are advised
to update - just redownload the EA from the members area.

You can check the version by looking at the bottom left of the chart
with installed EA. If you see "FMT_EA 3.1 ..." then you have the last
version.
The latest version mostly improves reliability, there are no new
features."

Thanks.

The new one would display the version number. Otherwise I think the EA before this also will work fine, just make sure TS is turned off, according to his latest recommendation.

This is from the update: his new optimized settings are 40/40/24/0 in otherwords no TS and move to BE at 24, and 40 40 has better regular results than 40 80

"Upgrade to the Latest Version of EA Advised

If you don't run the latest 3.1 version of the EA, you are advised
to update - just redownload the EA from the members area.

You can check the version by looking at the bottom left of the chart
with installed EA. If you see "FMT_EA 3.1 ..." then you have the last
version.
The latest version mostly improves reliability, there are no new
features."

Evening Blue

Now you know i should tell you off :mad: for going on an other system,but i dont mind:LOL:

Gidday!

Thought I would try it. I know the operators are honestabout money back warranty so what can you lose for the next 60 days :sneaky:

That's right, my account!

Since entering some trades earlier today its up 26 pips

Back to FMT -- looks long today with the GBP slightly stronger against USD. It is the JPY that is one of the strongest currency at the moment, so shorting the GBP may also be an option :cheesy:

Hii everyone..

The new FMT EA as recommended by MARK, has entered buy trade at 1.58348..
LETS hope we win today..
Happu Trading!!
cheers!!

I was quoted 1.5833, but trading manually didn't get in until 1.5842. Not sure what to do about TP and SL points, any suggestions? J

I was quoted 1.5833, but trading manually didn't get in until 1.5842. Not sure what to do about TP and SL points, any suggestions? J

hii mate..
the EA enters the trade quickly than the manual entry..
I use the EA to enter the trade and then i will mange the trades manually..
As recommended by Mark,
the new EA has the settings of :
TP = 40pips
SL = 40pips
breakeven = 24pips
trailing stop = 0

try it out..
if u dont have the new EA, download it from FMT member's area..
CHEERS!!

hii mate..
the EA enters the trade quickly than the manual entry..
I use the EA to enter the trade and then i will mange the trades manually..
As recommended by Mark,
the new EA has the settings of :
TP = 40pips
SL = 40pips
breakeven = 24pips
trailing stop = 0

try it out..
if u dont have the new EA, download it from FMT member's area..
CHEERS!!

Thanks! Am thinking of starting to use FXCM as Mario suggested, i think you can use the EA on that and then i will get a better entry price from what you say. So I probably need to adjust the TP to 15873 and the SL to 15793 manually

Well, Net trap also went long, so in for a penny....
Having said that both were stopped out on Monday (or Friday) - one day recently :eek:

I started trading with FMT on Aug 23. My results are because I combine it with my personal breakout strategy at 5 am gmt and my end of day trade around 20:00. It is the addition of the indicators that has helped me. My breakout strategy is look for 2 moves out of the gate with the gbp, the first goes 20 pips out of the range from 3-5am gmt and the second either jumps back into the range or shoots another 20p. This morning's trade for example followed this pattern where the FMT entered late. Had I entered earlier I would have had the 40p. However right now I am using my breakout strat as an observation tool and trying to stick to FMT entry rules. My exit rules vary so much from trade to trade. Basically I look for fib levels, breakout levels, and Elliott wave counts; if there is strong divergence on the macd that is a bonus. As a manual trader I look for possible setups for each week to come.

I use a similar system: it's called supersonic. It gives you goog infos but I guess FMT is more reliable and consistent. There is other two breakout strategies on London I know, one use the breakout of the range between London opening and three hours before (SL 15 - TP 45); the other uses as breakout range the time between midnight and London opening + a trend indicator: if the indicator is telling that the trend is not in the right direction then there is no signal.

Once again I see more consistent results with FMT: the first has a lot of losing trades in a row before a winning trade, even though the R/R is 3:1 and in the long run it could be profitable, the second one gives the right signal pretty seldom.

By the way: I am long at 1.5838 ;)