ForexMorningTrade System

hmm... you should not have to set up every day. Mine works on my live account no prob, but on my demo I am having issue with the euro, the gbp goes no problem.

I did not download the new version though, with the fix for slippage. Remember to do that and also when you do you have to re-attach it to your chart, and set it for your broker time.

hope that helps!

The new version! I nearly forgot it :oops:

Thank you for the tip :smart:

Buuuuuuuuuut....
Is it in the site of Morning Trade? Because I have just downloaded it but it seems not to have all these new features (?)

Last edited:
Just to clarify - the 144% return was for 2009.
2010 made 92% so far.
We never compounded or increased the lot size at all (except to recover losses obviously as the system requires) - used $2000 starting bal and traded $1 per pip.

Dean SA

what do u mean "as the system requires"??

The new version! I nearly forgot it :oops:

Thank you for the tip :smart:

Buuuuuuuuuut....
Is it in the site of Morning Trade? Because I have just downloaded it but it seems not to have all these new features (?)

You will only notice a change in the size of the ea file, as well the date of it will be Sept 7, otherwise the inputs look the same.

Hyper nice trades today!!!!
All Manual ´cause the EA did not work to me today...first time I got problems with the EA..??
+25pips EURUSD
+55pips GBPUSD...I got the risk manually because of the great price action before the retracement and hunting the next R level of 1.5469.
Thanks Mark
FMT is great
Good luck to all of you for tomorrow trades.
Best
Ponko

Please excuse my ignorance, but why are you trading EURUSD? :cool:

If you trade 1 lot each, would the GPBUSD not give a much greater return?

If you say you are spreading your risk ... putting 2 trades on GBPUSD, one at 25 and the other 40 surely would produce much better results?:innocent:

Gil

Hyper nice trades today!!!!
All Manual ´cause the EA did not work to me today...first time I got problems with the EA..??
+25pips EURUSD
+55pips GBPUSD...I got the risk manually because of the great price action before the retracement and hunting the next R level of 1.5469.
Thanks Mark
FMT is great
Good luck to all of you for tomorrow trades.
Best
Ponko

Hi Ponko, The first time the EA did not work for me either, I had just arrived home, seen a great chart and no trade. I have no idea what happened... I have downloaded the latest version and reattached to the chart.

FYI - I see that there is a "Break Even" in the new EA... handy Thanks Mark.(y)

Wait till tomorrow.

Hello. I set up the FMT EA on my IBFX account and wanted to be sure I have the right trading time. I left it at the default of 5:30 since IBFX is one hour earlier than UK time (London) time. Is this correct? I was wondering why the manual trading had a trade setup this morning and the EA did not trade. Any viewpoints would be appreciated.

Thanks. Jeff

I know I'm a broken record, but once again no trade on a perfec setup! This is sooooooooo frustrating!!!!! Everything is set correctly and I'm using the latest EA. Mark, that revision you mentioned to me would come in really handy right now!

I know I'm a broken record, but once again no trade on a perfec setup! This is sooooooooo frustrating!!!!! Everything is set correctly and I'm using the latest EA. Mark, that revision you mentioned to me would come in really handy right now!

Hi Mitch,

What Lot size are you trading?

Ed

Hey, on the new EA it has an option for breakeven, is that better than just leaving your stop at 40, whats recommended.And how do u

My first trade with FMT this morning and I made 8.2%. :clap: I stayed up late,( 1:30 a.m )to make sure the EA would work properly and it worked like clockwork. I have it set up on 1 demo and 2 live accounts.

8.2% on one account and
6.4% and the other account.

I risk about 11% per trade and settings are: 28 tp -40 sl

Lotterbe, Hey mate. Just regarding the magic number. I am currently running FMT on both GBPUSD and EURUSD. Would I have to change the magic number on FMT in EURUSD so as it is not linked to the management software or are the two only linked by the specific chart they are on. I am happy using hard stops with EURUSD pair but would like to try the management software on GBPUSD.

You can use the same Magic Number on both pairs, but you need a separate money manager for each pair, eg:

chart 1) gbpusd + FMT EA set to magic number 12345
chart 2) gbpusd + money manager set to magic number 12345

chart 3) eurusd + FMT EA set to magic number 12345
chart 4) eurusd + money manager set to magic number 12345

You can of course use any magic number you want, as long as charts 1 & 2 are the same, and charts 3 & 4 are the same.

strange ?
GbpUsd, buy signal but EA did not trade ?

GbpJpy, buy signal, traded fine for +30 pips TP !

EurUsd, London, buy signal but EA did not trade ?

EurUsd, NY, buy signal but EA did not trade ?

So, GbpJpy, London was the only trade that my EA would trigger even tho buy signals were there ?
I have Sept.7 version installed, I see some others also did not get trade by EA but some did ??

maybe broker issues ?

HEY, i put in the parameters and set up the EA yesterday and it closed out today right when it was in the positive. Does that mean that 2morrow it should be working fine???

Hi Knuckles,
At how many pips did it close out? And did it move your stop up?
Did you use the same settings as mine for a 5-digit broker?
Let me know your settings if it's still not working properly - best to try it out on demo account first until it's behaving as expected.

strange ?
GbpUsd, buy signal but EA did not trade ?

GbpJpy, buy signal, traded fine for +30 pips TP !

EurUsd, London, buy signal but EA did not trade ?

EurUsd, NY, buy signal but EA did not trade ?

So, GbpJpy, London was the only trade that my EA would trigger even tho buy signals were there ?
I have Sept.7 version installed, I see some others also did not get trade by EA but some did ??

maybe broker issues ?

Hammy i get same results as you

GBPUSD Buy signal- EA did not take
EURUSD Buy Signal -EA did not take
EURJPY Buy Signal- EA took the trade

i used different magic nos. so i am gonna try with same magic no. 12345 & i will take only GBP and USD and remove EURJPY:sneaky:

Hello. I set up the FMT EA on my IBFX account and wanted to be sure I have the right trading time. I left it at the default of 5:30 since IBFX is one hour earlier than UK time (London) time. Is this correct? I was wondering why the manual trading had a trade setup this morning and the EA did not trade. Any viewpoints would be appreciated.

Thanks. Jeff

Hi Jeff,

When you say they are an hour earlier, I presume you mean they are set at GMT +0, as with daylight saving London Open is currently at GMT +1.

You need to know if IBFX is one hour earlier than London all year round; ie do they adjust their server time with London daylight savings?

If they do, it means that you can set your FMT EA for 1 1/2 hours before London Open and leave it like that all year. If they don't, you will need to adjust your EA twice a year.

So currently, your platform should read 07:00 at London Open, so FMT needs to be set at 5:30 as you have it.

When daylight saving ends in UK on the last Sunday in October, you will need to adjust FMT to 6:30 IF IBFX leave their server at GMT +0.

Hope that helps. Don't know why your EA hasn't traded - have you set up the Expert Advisor options correctly in Tools/Options? (check manual)

Hi Knuckles,
At how many pips did it close out? And did it move your stop up?
Did you use the same settings as mine for a 5-digit broker?
Let me know your settings if it's still not working properly - best to try it out on demo account first until it's behaving as expected.

thanks for the help lotterbe but as you know now the ea comes with its own trailing stop feature now, it would still be useful for trading manually with my system but i have my other account on my trading station. thanks(y)