ForexMorningTrade System

Hi Knuckles,
At how many pips did it close out? And did it move your stop up?
Did you use the same settings as mine for a 5-digit broker?
Let me know your settings if it's still not working properly - best to try it out on demo account first until it's behaving as expected.

How many pips do u trail your stop. i move my stop from 40 to 20 when price moves to +20 then i just leave it there, but im kind of reconsidering moving my stop to B/E because of the results of mark's backtest. Does moving the stop to only 20 pips like i do result as more profitable than moving it to B/E? What are your thoughts?

Been reading the thread for a couple of weeks now since I purchased FMT. So far I have been very impressed with the system . Last week my Ea was working fine but last night it did not take the buy trade which went on to be successful. I am not sure why this happened as I did not change anything from last week. I did download the new version this morning and have it loaded and ready to go. Hopefully this will solve the issue. I hope it is not my broker (ibfx) playing games to try to render the Ea useless. I went thru this with FAPTURBO when I was making some money and then all of a sudden the spreads went thru the roof when it was time to trade basically rendering it useless. I hope this is not the case because the trading time of FMT isnt real convenient for me. Just curious as to others having this issue and what brokers they are using. Looking forward to being involved with this group and hopefully we can have some success together.

FYI:
For whom using IBFX, today there is no trade because the Momentum Indicator is still below 100 although the CCI indicator is above 0. While Alpari both indicators were above the line. So the EA works fine. Thx

Broker cant play games about that. Forget that myth. This is a breakout, going for 40 pips, there is no way broker could get mess with it, neither even notice us at that period with such a liquidity.

That had to do with live feed. Sometimes you will get the conditions in one broker met, and not in the other. Probably someday will be the way around.

FYI:
For whom using IBFX, today there is no trade because the Momentum Indicator is still below 100 although the CCI indicator is above 0. While Alpari both indicators were above the line. So the EA works fine. Thx

You are right Belmort I was looking at the wrong signal candle.

Since it only takes 5 minutes to check for your trade, why not get up if you are asleep? Another option is to run demos with different brokers and check the indicators on each, or check the EA's performance on each. The second best thing (after making money) about this system is that it is the same time every day. Another option is to have a trading partner and you take turns being awake and available to check the robots at 5:30GMT.

Since it only takes 5 minutes to check for your trade, why not get up if you are asleep? Another option is to run demos with different brokers and check the indicators on each, or check the EA's performance on each. The second best thing (after making money) about this system is that it is the same time every day. Another option is to have a trading partner and you take turns being awake and available to check the robots at 5:30GMT.

Good point Bluedancer I should just drag my lazy butt out of bed for a few minutes at night. It does seem like a small inconvenience if I can make some change.

hey bluedancer, great idea !
Do you want to be my trading partner ? ;)
I also live in Canada, Ontario..what part of Canada are you at ?

LOL..anyways 5:30 GMT is 1:30 am. for me.. not really ideal...(n)
I will just depend on this wonderful EA to perform as designed, Mark is doing us a great service here, I really appreciate it ...(y)

good luck tomorrow all !!:clap:

You can use the same Magic Number on both pairs, but you need a separate money manager for each pair, eg:

chart 1) gbpusd + FMT EA set to magic number 12345
chart 2) gbpusd + money manager set to magic number 12345

chart 3) eurusd + FMT EA set to magic number 12345
chart 4) eurusd + money manager set to magic number 12345

You can of course use any magic number you want, as long as charts 1 & 2 are the same, and charts 3 & 4 are the same.

Thanks bud. I've got chart 1 & 2 same and 3 on a seperate magic number. Not using management on eurusd as I have a pretty tight sl/tp both at 20 so no chart 4. Thanks for the help.

Hello All:
Regarding today problems with EA (in my case the 1st time) I was checking all the parameters, magic numbers and so so adn every thing was ok. I received the Long signals in both pairs. The indicator works perfect and the parameters are ok. The only thing I can think about this is somthing is happening with Brokers. That is the reason I use Trading Station with dinamic trailing stops with my main manually system. Many times in my modest experience as a trader I have seen a lot of issues with MT4 Brokers no matter how big and respectable these are. I hope MT5 will be better.
This is the Jungle...and today many of us hade problems with the EA (excluding IBFX today ind. readings) and Fabius AtiveTrades broker disaster. I have had the same problem as Fabius many times with different brokers...big ones and little ones...
FMT system is great but I will have the discipline to wake up every day and check for EA. If indicator works and signal and entry and EA takes it...ok but if not..I will enter the trade manually.
The important thing here is that Mark´s system works very very good no matter if we use EA or trade manually.
Thanks again Mark and I´m shure You will continue repairing the issues If any and any way, this comunity is one of the best I have seen in years and I think this is due to the interest you have created in many of us with your system.
Best of the Best fo all of you
Ponko

Aditionaly, and only as an idea I propose here is:
All systems and EAs are programmed in MQL MT4 lang.
What about if Mark promote the same system and EA in TS II lang.?
I´m shure it would be very interesting. Exactly the same system, parameters, EA but programed in easy lang. for TS II. Maybe many of you will think I´m crazy but I have probed that TS II does not present those kind of issues and differences betwin trades....etc.
If we act like a community with the same target maybe we all as a group can make it better.
Please opinions
And remember..I´m thinking only in a possitive way and completely trusting in FMT..

hey bluedancer, great idea !
Do you want to be my trading partner ? ;)
I also live in Canada, Ontario..what part of Canada are you at ?

LOL..anyways 5:30 GMT is 1:30 am. for me.. not really ideal...(n)
I will just depend on this wonderful EA to perform as designed, Mark is doing us a great service here, I really appreciate it ...(y)

good luck tomorrow all !!:clap:

It is best to have a trading partner that you know and trust with your MONEY hammy. You want someone who knows forex, who won't freak out with losses or with big profits, and who will follow rules of a system without fail. Thanks for the invite, I have 2 trading partners myself.

Many thanks Bluedancer
Can I ask your opinion on something while you are there
I am thinking of having 2 separate a/c's going.
No.1 at $5000, 100-1, lot size .5 with less risk
No.2 at $5000,100-1, lot size 1
The idea is to double No.2 and take the $5000 profit and put it back into No.1
Then start again
If No.2 takes a hit then I can top it up from No.1
It looks to me that it should take roughly 8 weeks to double No.2
Do you have a better idea
Many thanks
Geoff

Marc.....would it be possible to code the EA so it operates in stealth mode so Brokers cannot see your S/L & T/P.
I know some EA's have this. The S/L & T/P stays on your computer away from the broker and kicks in to the Broker whenever the computer triggers it.