ForexMorningTrade System

gday i have been trading fmt for a week now goin great ,from readin through thread i see some are trading pairs other than gb/us in the instructions i thought it only worked on this pair is this not so?

Marc.....would it be possible to code the EA so it operates in stealth mode so Brokers cannot see your S/L & T/P.
I know some EA's have this. The S/L & T/P stays on your computer away from the broker and kicks in to the Broker whenever the computer triggers it.

I think it's better to use a broker that you trust. Then you know your stop and target are sitting safely on the server and will still execute if anything happens to your computer - eg power failure, internet service provider going down etc. I like to be able to walk away from my computer and know that everything is safe.

I use Go Markets Australia - they are an ECN broker with raw feeds from multiple banks, so their spreads are excellent. They don't charge commissions and make their money by adding a pip to the raw feed. You can have your funds in aud or usd (not sure about other base currencies). I've been with them since they started up a couple of years ago and they've always tried very hard to do the right thing by their clients. I've run different robots etc on their platform, and have never had any problems. They don't manipulate orders and their customer service and support is excellent. (ps I don't work for them - I'm just a genuinely happy customer!)

Many thanks Bluedancer
Can I ask your opinion on something while you are there
I am thinking of having 2 separate a/c's going.
No.1 at $5000, 100-1, lot size .5 with less risk
No.2 at $5000,100-1, lot size 1
The idea is to double No.2 and take the $5000 profit and put it back into No.1
Then start again
If No.2 takes a hit then I can top it up from No.1
It looks to me that it should take roughly 8 weeks to double No.2
Do you have a better idea
Many thanks
Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I personally think it is always a good idea to spread your risk by using more than one broker, if that is what you mean. Plus the way you are approaching it is what a lot of traders do, have one account for higher risk and active trading and one for lower risk trades and saving. My main opinion is that you have your accounts at 2 different brokers, and always investigate the financial health of your broker.

Backtesting shows that this system on the GBP/Usd can bring you some success.

good luck, Blue

good luck!

How many pips do u trail your stop. i move my stop from 40 to 20 when price moves to +20 then i just leave it there, but im kind of reconsidering moving my stop to B/E because of the results of mark's backtest. Does moving the stop to only 20 pips like i do result as more profitable than moving it to B/E? What are your thoughts?

yes, isn't it great that Mark has added trailing stop feature to the EA! I didn't realise the new version had been released when I was writing about the money manager yesterday.

I have yet to try out the new EA, but currently I'm moving my stop to -20 at +20, then to b/e at +35. In my limited manual backtesting and the backtesting that cOpy has done, it seems better to give the trade plenty of room to get to target and not move the stop up too soon.

I haven't read Mark's new manual yet, but if he says moving to b/e is best, then that confirms my backtesting results too.

Hello All:
Regarding today problems with EA (in my case the 1st time) I was checking all the parameters, magic numbers and so so adn every thing was ok. I received the Long signals in both pairs. The indicator works perfect and the parameters are ok. The only thing I can think about this is somthing is happening with Brokers. That is the reason I use Trading Station with dinamic trailing stops with my main manually system. Many times in my modest experience as a trader I have seen a lot of issues with MT4 Brokers no matter how big and respectable these are. I hope MT5 will be better.
This is the Jungle...and today many of us hade problems with the EA (excluding IBFX today ind. readings) and Fabius AtiveTrades broker disaster. I have had the same problem as Fabius many times with different brokers...big ones and little ones...
FMT system is great but I will have the discipline to wake up every day and check for EA. If indicator works and signal and entry and EA takes it...ok but if not..I will enter the trade manually.
The important thing here is that Mark´s system works very very good no matter if we use EA or trade manually.
Thanks again Mark and I´m shure You will continue repairing the issues If any and any way, this comunity is one of the best I have seen in years and I think this is due to the interest you have created in many of us with your system.
Best of the Best fo all of you
Ponko

I agree Ponko, It brings out the best in us when we have been given a genuine product that genuinely works. It's such a relief after trudging through all the rubbish out there...
Many thanks Mark!

I dont use the EA. I did not take the trade today. I couple of trend indicators I am playing with signalled long.

Will see what happens as I continie to experiment with them

Today short at 1.5401.
Daily pivot is at 1.5422.
Weekly pivot is at 1.5394.

I'm trading .05 lots.

Mitch, that may be your problem.
I attempted to trade 0.24 yesterday and it did not trigger.

I inquired with my broker, and it appears I am not able to trade micro lots. I have to trade either 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 ,,,,, and so on

I tried today with 0.2, the EA took the trade.

Cheers

Ed

Last edited:
I closed the trade at 1.5471.. because the price was nearing the support1 level 1.5470..
Dont want it to retrace back..
so iam happy with 30 pips profit..
300$ in 1.0 lots.. end of the day for me..
Mark, ur system rocks!!

Good Morning all

Good morning Mario, goog morning all and good evening to those on the other part of the planet :) .

Hello All:
This is the Jungle...and today many of us hade problems with the EA (excluding IBFX today ind. readings) and Fabius AtiveTrades broker disaster. I have had the same problem as Fabius many times with different brokers...big ones and little ones...
FMT system is great but I will have the discipline to wake up every day and check for EA. If indicator works and signal and entry and EA takes it...ok but if not..I will enter the trade manually.
The important thing here is that Mark´s system works very very good no matter if we use EA or trade manually.

Best of the Best fo all of you
Ponko

Hola Ponko que tal? (I took some spanish lessons some ago and it is not very different from italian ;))
I do the same thing: this system helps me to have more discipline and I check that everything works fine. I let the EA run but if by chance it doesn't enter the trade with all the correct setups for whatever reason, I enter it manually.
Are you actually short with Eur/Usd as well?

Whoops, I see on M5 chart that there is a counter candle of about 18 pips :eek:

M15 chart is more comfortable...

I have a traliling stops of 20 pips and now I am free risk :smart:
Good feature, the trailing stop :)