ForexMorningTrade System

Ok, moved the SL at +30. Now I am really tired and will go to my lovely couch.
Que sera sera :sleep:

ah ! blue Monday got me again !
My GbpUsd got taken out for -15 pips at 6:46 GMT., not sure why ? timed out ?
This happen to anyone else ?

ah ! blue Monday got me again !
My GbpUsd got taken out for -15 pips at 6:46 GMT., not sure why ? timed out ?
This happen to anyone else ?

I was taken out at -25.5 because of the TS. At least that's what I think. I hope that Mark jumps into the forum or sends out an e-mail that explains exactly how the settings work. In the meantime, I think I'm trading without the TS setting.

I was taken out at -25.5 because of the TS. At least that's what I think. I hope that Mark jumps into the forum or sends out an e-mail that explains exactly how the settings work. In the meantime, I think I'm trading without the TS setting.

Base on what I know, the TS start working immediately. When trade +5, SL become -35, +10, SL become -30, this happen every pip. at +20, SL is -20...

Guys...
Seems like the 40pip take profit is achieved after some very tense moments..
i took a gamble today buy placing two orders with 20pip takeprofit and 40pip stoploss..
both orders hit the takeprofit..
total of 20 +20 = 40pips profit..
iam happy!!
cheers!!

What are your settings?

Base on what I know, the TS start working immediately. When trade +5, SL become -35, +10, SL become -30, this happen every pip. at +20, SL is -20...

yup, that makes sense !..:smart:

I had TS=25 and got hit at -15, I think I will only use BE and set TS=0...(y)

thanks !

Hi all,

Ok, three in a roll using the TS =40 and 24pips to BE and all have been stopped out. At this moment, I am not sure if trading with the original setting 40 SL & TP would be the best setting. Since Mark does not trade any other setting but the manual standard setting. There must be a reason why he is still sticking to it.

bye

Hi all,

Ok, three in a roll using the TS =40 and 24pips to BE and all have been stopped out. At this moment, I am not sure if trading with the original setting 40 SL & TP would be the best setting. Since Mark does not trade any other setting but the manual standard setting. There must be a reason why he is still sticking to it.

bye

Makes sense.

But instead of our head scratching, it would be best if Mark weighed in on this.

Hey GUys I never got 40pips out of any fmt trades. when i do get my tp hit it is always like 39pips or 38pips.like, today was the lowest it was 37pips. Do any of u guys know why?

The original settings work, good weeks … not so good weeks etc. A typical trading system.
I don’t know what settings Mark uses, but his system we all bought trades 40:40, gbpusd, 1.5 hrs before the London open.
You can try using other settings until the cows come home, but at some point you need to settle down and stick with it to get consistency and results.

If you’re changing your risk, stopping out early due to fear or reversal, multiple trades with different TP’s etc on a daily basis, you’re not being consistent and you will lose, plain and simple.
I’m still not trading this system as I’m forward testing still on a demo account. As you cannot back test this using the ea on MT4. Google it for articles to why.

Using 40tp, 40sl you will make money, I fear it’s just not quick enough for some people.
This morning was a classic example, it looked like a loser but it jumped back. So put on the trade and leave it alone until tp or sl is hit.
Consistency is the key here.

Hey GUys I never got 40pips out of any fmt trades. when i do get my tp hit it is always like 39pips or 38pips.like, today was the lowest it was 37pips. Do any of u guys know why?

Your spread maybe ?

try adding 2 or 3 pips extra to your tp :)

you did well at 39 pips !