Forex Trading is easy or hard ??

it's good stuff indeed, one tick away from lighting 5 posts with ad spam, but forgot to do it in the haste to move to the next board.

one can only guess how many of them has had a sig link removed, but nobody has connected the dots and joined them together as one spam outfit. as they continue to fill the boards with posts that are copies, or variations of what's been previously posted by each other.

i believe it's all connected around one site. if you can work out if any of this is seo related to that site pete, then all to the good. go get em tiger :D

I'm working on it. That stuff intrigues me. I could be wrong of course. I used to be more knowledgeable about SEO years ago but haven't kept up with all the new tactics so I may be stabbing in the dark.

Peter

there is a sig link, you have seen it in profile, so that is of no doubt.

why it does not appear in post is because as i said in an earlier post that they are dim posting lackeys, they wrote the sig link up after posting and the dimwits have not ticked the box to include sigs within their posts.

i still don't see this as seo. these are outright sig/post link spammers, the fact they are copy/pasting is the biggest clue they should be given priority in moderation. you have to go back to 2011 to find the first instance of their joining, there's at least 3 of them, there will be more. if there are records of what you deleted previously it will be handy to know if they are a one trick pony, or a multiple spam anything outfit. good luck finding that one out if they were sig linking :p

thx lm :LOL:

i got rid of him/her as i will the others when (if) their sigs appear

Well slap me over the head, I just got it :smart:

Predicabo is a multi-nic of tradernumber7 and several others I've had run ins with before. Just trying to toot his own horn and show he is better than everyone else.

I stand behind all my comments regarding his posts.

In one thread he talks about teaching newbies and when called out on this thread he calls newbies numbnuts and he doesn't care about them. He can't have a rational discussion with anyone.

Ahhh, yes, we've danced before :LOL:

Peter
Peter, Ego is your biggest problem. I've not been around here long enough to know the history, nor am I interested, but suspect anyone who offended you is probably someone who is a trader rather than a poster. But put me in that little box along with all those other nasty brutes and you'll feel better. Until the next time someone upsets you be not delivering what you want, in the way you want.

Moderators - not sure how you sit with unsubstantiated claims of site guideline transgressions, but I'd appreciate fair play.

Peter - I've discovered the ignore facility and for your benefit, I'm putting you on it. For your sanity and comfort, I strongly suggest you do the same for me.

thx lm :LOL:

i got rid of him/her as i will the others when (if) their sigs appear

one of them has already been tackled previously for linking, i know not if in post or sig but looks in post as you've edited jon.

here's the happy clan all together in happier times http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities/153752-daily-commodity-trends-10.html#post2077682 missing dear preeta now obveously :D

here's a post from one of them (with the link edit) http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities/165078-commodity-risky.html#post2077692 pete tackles well :clap:

did the link contain a site beginning in "s" and ending in "a" ?

I been hinting to you all along , that hard or no hard happens in the night shifts trading.

If you don't start making sense soon, I will have to put you on ignore. My trading is completely random. Sometimes it's in the day, sometimes it's in the night,and sometimes it's day and night. The hare's randomness is no match for mine. Quite frankly the market scums have no idea if I am coming or going, I could strike at any moment.

I did Sir:)
But then I am an old git that likes correct spelling and discussion based on fact. Sadly, this board, of late, as you are no doubt beginning to realise, is moving away from trader education/constructive discussion and slowly sinking into mediocrity.
I'm heartened that it wasn't always this way and can understand your disappointment at developments if this is the way it has gone. It would be unchristian to resurrect the ghosts of the past just for interesting craic, but I have to admit there are precious few that seem genuinely interested, or interesting. Don't know what I expected of an on-line bulletin board, but it certainly wasn't this. How do you find your way around to those threads where there is sensible discussion?

Lots of beginners flock to forex, but personally I believe it is actually the hardest market to trade. The price action exhibits behaviour that appears more random and unpredictable than indices or commodities.

Those of you that have written automated systems and backtested them will know what I mean.

of course forex trading is the hardest .... too many factors influence currency rates and you need understand quite well economics !
having said I also must add that forex is a market dominated by big banks and privatized central banks which in fact determine the value of currencies ....
I think a beginner is better suited to start with stocks or some kind of futures ....

of course forex trading is the hardest .... too many factors influence currency rates and you need understand quite well economics !
having said I also must add that forex is a market dominated by big banks and privatized central banks which in fact determine the value of currencies ....
I think a beginner is better suited to start with stocks or some kind of futures ....

Those big banks are the real forex traders and we are just small boats in big forex sea. Actually, we should be thankful to retail brokers who provides us with opportunity to trade in forex market with small capital and we can make some good money as well. Easy or hard, it will depend upon our determination and efforts we will put in to learn.

If you give a fork and knife to a monkey , and sat him with a human being , who is going to perform well at the dinner table?.This is relevant to traders given tools to trade , if you give trading tools to a monkey and a professional trader , who is going to perform better?

This analogy is important to understand the difference.

If you give a fork and knife to a monkey , and sat him with a human being , who is going to perform well at the dinner table?.This is relevant to traders given tools to trade , if you give trading tools to a monkey and a professional trader , who is going to perform better?
ference.

I'm going with the monkey.

Peter

What are you on about? I don’t care what problems new traders have, they’re not my problems, nor are they my responsibility. If I’ve helped any with anything I’ve said, great, but I’m not bloody Mother Teresa. The real problem is there is no bar to entry. Any damn fool can open a spot FX account with a few hundred. And they do. No knowledge, no experience, no training, no idea really. That’s not my fault. Do you know of any other commercial enterprise where you can expect to get up and running with no overheads, capital, knowledge, experience or training? Yet they do. I re-read several times your bit about ‘what gets posted here’ and it hit me - if the microcosm this site is, is an accurate representation of the whole, then I understand the problem. An almost indignant expectation that someone should show them the magic indicator they can slap on a chart and treat FX like an ATM. No need to study, research, think. No need for even basic levels of intelligence let alone smarts. Need a few quid? Then just pull up a chart wait for the arrow to blink buy or sell and grab the winnings. They might just as well take their few hundred down the bookies. I genuinely believe the majority have no idea that you need to understand The Market as a whole, all the inter-related parts and aspects – you can’t just get away with spot FX and maybe a bit of technical analysis. I thought you knew this, but maybe you’re not a trader which is why I get this rubbish that you appear feel I should be apologising for my inability to understand their plight.

Your problem son is that you don’t know what your point is. You get as far as you need to into one of my posts to give you something that you think you can take issue with (erroneously) and fail to read any further. Or if you do read it, you clearly fail to comprehend it. You then decide what impressions I have formed based on your failure to read or understand what I’ve said. Again, not my problem. If new traders have fear, greed, lack of discipline, over-leverage and under-capitalise – that’s their problem. They’re numbnuts. I didn’t take you for one, but I’ve been wrong before.

In your previous post you raised points which I addressed. I suggested the probable primary reasons for those negative emotions you mentioned and even possible solutions which could be attempted by way of resolution. Did you read any of that? I might not be adding anything to the store of knowledge which could assist a new trader, but if the problem now is the same as it was when you joined this site, clearly your efforts in this area have been no more successful than mine. The difference is, I’m not in your face the whole time talking snipes at everything you post. And don’t worry about appearing to be rude: “P!ss poor people skills, out of touch, totally and completely missed the point” are what I have for breakfast each morning. Doesn’t faze me at all, but makes you look like a bit of a stalker.

I'm likely wasting my time.

Why so angry? You don't work for RBS Spot do you?

I have heard that 95% are losing in forex and you are saying 99% and I don't think so that much percentage is losing. 5% of the forex traders are winning and they have achieved that level by working hard and being determined. Many of them are big guns and they even manipulate the market data to win and small boats sink.

there is no research about this 95% losers, it's just something that is said over and over.....

I don't have a clue about economics and by trading price action I make money.......